ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? my ? head mom for this, too, ? tried to make me Billy Ray Cyrus Jr for real
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mauri Now and Later Gators >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2636-b.jpg

Mauri's other gators also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mauri-lifestyle-image-3.png

mauri-1032-saga-alligator-monk-strap-shoes-black_0.png
    96v6n4icloq8.jpg

Stacy Adams Gators >>>>>

Detroit ? ? . ? would slide through the Broadway, City Slickers,4 men and drop 3k on Gators alone. Miss those good times in the.city.
  • PatternGang
    PatternGang Members Posts: 225
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    This is what ladies like

Maybe if you're in high school...

That's not true women of all ages like bad boy Gangsters who make a load of money trappin and wear fly designer clothes and jewelz and drive fancy european cars

Bad boy Gangsters have and always will attract women

Or women want the Eminem/Drake type not Gangsta at all or even from the street (Drake) but knows how to touch their emotions and dresses fly and found attractive by women 4 their looks

Flashy/corny doesn't equal bad boy gangster.

Never said it does women like a Gangster someone who really is a Gangster/Trapper but also dresses flashy and wears designer clothes and drives expensive cars and owns a property because they can afford it due to actually being successful at selling drugs and someone who invested their drug money into legit business. But also looks handsome

Women don't want small time drug dealers who are broke, look ugly, have no swagger, no nice car, live with their parents, have no swagger regardless of how many bodies they caught or how many people they shot
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Mauri Now and Later Gators >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2636-b.jpg

Mauri's other gators also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mauri-lifestyle-image-3.png

mauri-1032-saga-alligator-monk-strap-shoes-black_0.png
    96v6n4icloq8.jpg

Stacy Adams Gators >>>>>

Detroit ? ? . ? would slide through the Broadway, City Slickers,4 men and drop 3k on Gators alone. Miss those good times in the.city.

Right, I used to stay up in City Slicker and The Broadway with my Jam Sound and Dash Concepts paychecks back in the day. Gotta get fresh for whatever cabaret was poppin on the weekend.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Reesey wrote: »
    I used to wear cowboy boats and rock a mullet...

sad times

Pic! lol

I have a posed pic of me in my boots but idk where, but here's my trailer trash ? head mullet

? y'all in advance, even though I've posted this before
    9x0cofzd7ymy.jpeg

Lil ? age 12
  • PatternGang
    Options
    Stew, Cellar Door, 5th Letter, Nujerz, Lou Cypher, Vibe, OnlyBuilt4CubanLinx, Usmarin, JustMightBok, Cain be the only dudes on the planet that would pull up on these ladies bumpin Jay Z, Wu Tang, Nas, Lupe Fiasco, Slaughterhouse, KRS-One, Outkast, Scarface, Killer Mike, Busta Rhymes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFvCl3hUi1c

And the ladies would be looking at them like they ? addicts lmao

I'll walk up on all of 'em in some Old Navy gear rocking some And1 3/4 tops with a flip phone in hand, pull all their numbers, and ? two of 'em by the end of the night.

U funny

No, I'm Detroit.

Detroit.jpg

7 Mile to West London!

Sho Sho

• OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time to eat and watch SAS crying about the D Rose aquisition.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    bonsoir @westie my higher learning
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
  • PatternGang
    Options
    I just love the hood when i go Detroit i would be chillen on 7 Mile Road, when i go LA i would be chillen on Slauson Ave/Watts, when i go Atlanta i would be chillen on Bankhead, when i go Brazil i would be chillen in the Favelas

Because at the end of the day those of us from the hood we all from the same struggle
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew, Cellar Door, 5th Letter, Nujerz, Lou Cypher, Vibe, OnlyBuilt4CubanLinx, Usmarin, JustMightBok, Cain be the only dudes on the planet that would pull up on these ladies bumpin Jay Z, Wu Tang, Nas, Lupe Fiasco, Slaughterhouse, KRS-One, Outkast, Scarface, Killer Mike, Busta Rhymes

I'll walk up on all of 'em in some Old Navy gear rocking some And1 3/4 tops with a flip phone in hand, pull all their numbers, and ? two of 'em by the end of the night.

U funny

No, I'm Detroit.

Detroit.jpg

7 Mile to West London!

Sho Sho

? you know about Tha D??? Shoutin out 7 mile and you ain't never even been.
  • PatternGang
    Options

U funny

No, I'm Detroit.

Detroit.jpg

7 Mile to West London!

Sho Sho

? you know about Tha D??? Shoutin out 7 mile and you ain't never even been.

U don't have to have been to Detroit to know how official 7 Mile is

Just like there is many Americans who know about Coldharbour Lane in Brixton even tho they never been there just because how official it is
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reesey wrote: »
    I used to wear cowboy boats and rock a mullet...

sad times

Pic! lol

I have a posed pic of me in my boots but idk where, but here's my trailer trash ? head mullet

? y'all in advance, even though I've posted this before
    9x0cofzd7ymy.jpeg

Look like the dad outta "honey I shrunk the kids" haha
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just love the hood when i go Detroit i would be chillen on 7 Mile Road, when i go LA i would be chillen on Slauson Ave/Watts, when i go Atlanta i would be chillen on Bankhead, when i go Brazil i would be chillen in the Favelas

Because at the end of the day those of us from the hood we all from the same struggle

face down in a puddle of your own ? riddled with bullets.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you aint got the heart to step foot in Madison Heights much less Detroit /Highland Park
  • PatternGang
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Top 10 most boring rappers ever

Jay Z
    Canibus
    Nas
    Slaughterhouse
    J Cole
    Wu Tang
    KRS-One
    Lupe Fiasco
    Immortal Technique
    Scarface
  • PatternGang
    edited June 2016
    Options

? you aint got the heart to step foot in Madison Heights much less Detroit /Highland Park

We will see when i go visit there

I will take pics of me on 7 Mile Road, Dresden Street and upload them on here

But can u step foot in Harrow Road W9, Acre Lane SW9, Carlton Vale NW6, Ferry Lane N17 and take pics of u on these strips? no
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

LOL! that look like a mix of Bobby Shmurder and kevin hart.
    maxresdefault.jpg