Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Found this on Twitter... Rose & Noah kicking it last night

Clt9X-uUsAEnlOH.jpg
    ClqpYxqWIAAe8Qv.jpg

"The night life ain't going to get to rose"

Look at this ? already partying with mirza Mook smfh

Thats Noahs guy.

He posted an IG video of Noah ? as ? at the club shortly after Noah got injured last season.

He took it down within an hour before it went viral
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen we signed Gary Payton II. Might be our best pickup last night smh.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaylen Brown will be better than Brandon Ingram, bet

in what?

2k17?
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Seen we signed Gary Payton II. Might be our best pickup last night smh.

I was just about to say the same thing, really like that move....might be Bevs eventual replacement
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    @KingHustle

And we signed Isaiah Taylor!!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami shoulda looked into Daniel ochefu but wizards signed him
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    @KingHustle

Hell yeah I hope he makes the squad.
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    @KingHustle

Yup at the very least we'll have a fun summer league squad to watch, GP2, Sam Dekker, Montrezl Harrell, KJ, Isaiah Taylor, Onuaku
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    @KingHustle

Yup at the very least we'll have a fun summer league squad to watch, GP2, Sam Dekker, Montrezl Harrell, KJ, Isaiah Taylor, Onuaku

Wassup with that Chinese cat we drafted?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @KingHustle

The next yao!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ainge is good with trades his drafting sucks.He could of had jimmy but held on to them nets picks

I really hope that dunn deal is revisited in a month
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    @KingHustle

Only thing I know/heard

-7"2
    -Strech Four
    -impressive during workouts
    -A better prospect than Yi Jianlian when he was coming out
    -will probably spend at least another year overseas

https://youtu.be/SLF68bWlVQ0
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Couple things i find funny

Stop gettin excited about undrafted and even 2nd round guys lol They are there for a reason. Gary Payton Jr should start checking out bachelor pads in Greece. Enough

Stop asking fans of a team about their team like they're experts :joy: I dont need to ask @af.r.i.c.a. a damn thing about Orlando to know Aaron Gordon isnt a 3.

Stop bringing up drafting for need when the incumbent player is avg/your team aint good. T See the Boston Celtics. If you're lucky, each draft has maybe 4, 5 all stars. The Celtics passed up on like 4 of em bc they "already have" a list of bums. See the Hawks and Cp3, see the Pistons passing on Melo bc Prince was there

And i wanna reiterate, Isaiah Thomas will end up being the worst thing to happen to the Boston Celtics. Lls Fools gold

• Beta
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Couple things i find funny

Stop gettin excited about undrafted and even 2nd round guys lol They are there for a reason. Gary Payton Jr should start checking out bachelor pads in Greece. Enough

Stop asking fans of a team about their team like they're experts :joy: I dont need to ask @af.r.i.c.a. a damn thing about Orlando to know Aaron Gordon isnt a 3.

Stop bringing up drafting for need when the incumbent player is avg/your team aint good. T See the Boston Celtics. If you're lucky, each draft has maybe 4, 5 all stars. The Celtics passed up on like 4 of em bc they "already have" a list of bums. See the Hawks and Cp3, see the Pistons passing on Melo bc Prince was there

And i wanna reiterate, Isaiah Thomas will end up being the worst thing to happen to the Boston Celtics. Lls Fools gold

hiaocg9sqlbi.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nuggets deep,they can make a trade for a bigger piece they got a lot of young talent: jokic,nurkic,murray,mudaiy,faried,gallinari,barton,beasley

The thunder came up oladipo gotta be the 6th man I guess he's replacing waiters role durant would be dumb t leave that team this summer they're already stacked and keep adding younger talent.Presti a savvy gm duke be on it he always proactive
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nuggets deep,they can make a trade for a bigger piece they got a lot of young talent: jokic,nurkic,murray,mudaiy,faried,gallinari,barton,beasley

The thunder came up oladipo gotta be the 6th man I guess he's replacing waiters role durant would be dumb t leave that team this summer they're already stacked and keep adding younger talent.Presti a savvy gm duke be on it he always proactive

I don't think Gallo counts as young no more I feel bad for that ? talented player trash team
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ainge is good with trades his drafting sucks.He could of had jimmy but held on to them nets picks

I really hope that dunn deal is revisited in a month

Nope. If im Boston I wouldn't touch those Nets picks. You talkin 2 possible #1's. Which goes back to my Isaiah comment ...the worst thing to happen to the Celtics :joy: They think they ready
  • Beta
    Options

I don't think Gallo counts as young no more I feel bad for that ? talented player trash team

Did you feel bad for him when he was on the Knicks?
  • Beta
    Options
    Nuggets looking to trade faried though they have wayyy too many bigs and Gary Harris wasn't even mentioned Who's decent