Woat job you ever worked? How long did it take you to quit/get fired

Options
1235»

Comments

• BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
    selling drugs i hate the freeloaders,addicts,people with guns,cops,the debt ext
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ homie said selling drugs...lol...that's not a job that's a jail/death sentence....we talkin bout jobs here
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    mrtdb wrote: »
    I'm not going to go into details about the call center job I worked at...but stay the ? away from call centers. They'll have you all the way ? up

man i used to hit the abc store on my break every damn day, just to get thru the rest of my shift. call centers are truly hell on earth

Main reason why I don't wanna do help desk

@Bcotton5 ? is miserable at HD. ? will literally have you contemplating suicide

The hospital offered me a help desk job I might take it, I wonder if it's different from the typical help desk

I would take it, so that you would atleast have some I.t. Experience on your resume. Also see if you can volunteer in their server room to get some experience. I volunteer in my noc and the managers can't wait until I transfer to their department, but I'm trying to see if they can get me transferred to the switch in Atlanta.

Yea I'll do the same if I take the help desk job. I know people that work in the noc without any networking certs