Big pun's widow may have her victory

Options
tupacfan35
tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
but that doesn't mean joe is ? with her, because he will never ? with her again (and hasn't trusted nor ? with her for years after that DVD she pulled, I know what pun did was wrong, but she didn't have to ? his name like that, that's even worse

Even if joe continues to give her pun's royalty checks, what difference does that make? none, he already said he hates her after she ? on him on that DVD she pulled and he will never with ? her again, he's only doing this for PUN, not for her.

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ? on him but cash the checks
  • tupacfan35
    Options
    Didn't Pun pistol whip her while she was pregnant or some ? ? What else did she do.? If all she did was expose that, how is she foul?? Pun killed his own name, if that's what you're referring to

because she could have left him after what she did, but noooo she stayed with him all the time, I feel no sympathy for her, because she brought this on herself and that's why despite the lawsuit, joe will never trust nor respect this woman again.

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    So who cares? Dr Dre beat the ? out of all his wifes + women related to the music industry and he still alive.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Didn't Pun pistol whip her while she was pregnant or some ? ? What else did she do.? If all she did was expose that, how is she foul?? Pun killed his own name, if that's what you're referring to

because she could have left him after what she did, but noooo she stayed with him all the time, I feel no sympathy for her, because she brought this on herself and that's why despite the lawsuit, joe will never trust nor respect this woman again.

Lol @ thinking this chick give a ? bout fat Joe respecting her. She's about to get money bruh
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do not have any more respect for Joe for abandoning puns son,you call pun your twin and you treat his son like that? If pun was to come back to life now he wouldn't mess with Joe no more. he can abandon puns wife, that's alright with me but his son? That can rap? I mean that can really rap? Imagine the people's reaction with puns son on ALL THE WAY UP remix..

im a fan of joes but I lost all respect for him
  • tupacfan35
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    I do not have any more respect for Joe for abandoning puns son,you call pun your twin and you treat his son like that? If pun was to come back to life now he wouldn't mess with Joe no more. he can abandon puns wife, that's alright with me but his son? That can rap? I mean that can really rap? Imagine the people's reaction with puns son on ALL THE WAY UP remix..

im a fan of joes but I lost all respect for him

and that may never happen, thanks to liza and that DVD and here's another reason, chris rivers just doesn't have the same charm that pun had, plus the chemistry just isn't there, some songs is nice, but that's about it, rivers is nothing more than a repetitive rehash of his father.

• tupacfan35
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »

Lol @ thinking this chick give a ? bout fat Joe respecting her. She's about to get money bruh

? the money, how about trust and joe will never trust that ? again, she destroyed that trust a long time ago.

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She asked for it tried to steal puns chicken wing dinner
  • tupacfan35
    Options
    The Only reason that joe's doing this, because he do not want his family nor the remaining of his crew dragged into this mess, I want them to heal, but don't make the mistake of joe forgiving liza, because if he finds her near his family and his crew, she's gonna have the true meaning of sorry.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And as soon as she ? off this money she'll be back bad-mouthing Joe
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She'll blow that money away in 3 years. Guaranteed!