Real ni**a ? or Dumb ni**a ? ?

Options
Hevalisk
Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
As most know, carrying an illegal firearm is a felony in a lot of states.

Is it worth it? Carrying something that probably wont save your life if someone really wanted to ? you, at the risk of a felony?
Sh82zvC.png

Real ni**a ? or Dumb ni**a ? ? 28 votes

Dumb
89%
[Deleted User]playmaker88big_chris67jonobigduece69emaculatebdbdbdillestni99ainneSo ILLCapitalBSwiffness!caddo manLPastMister B.VulcanRavenatribecalledgabiTrillfatechgarcia345manofmorehouseonetoughmiracle 25 votes
Real
10%
Trillaaaaaa700tompetrez3 3 votes

Comments

• Hevalisk
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Dumb

60xkwwiptn1a.png

Okay, for some reason image aren't showing unless your right click --> view image
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    60xkwwiptn1a.png

Okay, for some reason image aren't showing unless your right click --> view image

Hope this ? is jokes
  • Hevalisk
    Options
    Dumb
    I hope so too, but I know plenty of dudes that actually think like this.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb
    It's stupid as ? . If u really using the gun as protection, why not get a legal gun license so u can do that?? Only ? doing shady ? keep illegal burners
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But what if he's a felon and can't get a license but he really does need it

Depends on the situation. If he can get a license and doesn't then it's dumb but if he's not able to get a license and he really feels like his life needs one it's fair
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb
    I see where he's coming from, but why post all of that online? These new ? are so extra, I swear.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? 's dumb for puttin it out there like that. That's improper handling without breaking a sweat. If he's under disability, that's another open and shut case that didn't need to be caught, all for likes and the red 100 comments. He payin the lawyer to get him a plea deal that the prosecutor gon offer even if he had a public defender. That's strike three on his ? .

I got homies who did ? to ? back in the day that carry a strap everywhere they go because they don't know if it will come back or not, I got homies that's still in the field that carry off and on depending on the situation, and I got homies in both of those situations that don't carry a strap at all.

Depends on the situations you put yourself in, and your feel for the energy around you. It's not stupid to carry one if need be, gotta keep the sword if you on the front line, but it's stupid to broadcast it.

The drop is the drop anyway, like I said before. You could have a tomahawk missile my ? . If I got the drop, Curtain's down.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb
    Most people don't need a gun because they aren't doing ? . It might, and its a huge might prevent a home invasion or a robbery but like @Lefty just said its all about the drop. Don't matter what you have or where you are.

If you one of those cats running the streets and you gotta have a weapon best to keep it to yourself honestly.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Dumb
    Beta wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg

Pshhhh! Yeah in the 90s maybe...

Nowadays you getting shot by a ? with a gold mohawk wearing a tanktop

It was a joke man lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Dumb
    My bro got a felony for that ? . He can't get a job now l. Fool told me he had a license for it. He should have known better.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that example in the pic is dumb, but thats HIS situation

ive been a situation where someone was affiliated wit me violated to the UMPTEENTH degree n i aint have jack ? to do with it, but when word got out to what happened i needed to tool up immediately, cause when guns come out who did or didn't do what means nothing

this whole ? played out in a matter of HOURS ...i became aware of the situation in the morning, and it culminated that night n changed my life. when your life on the line legal and illegal goes out the ? window, trust me

id rsthersit down for 5 years than not be able to type this ? rightnow. ..it was THAT SERIOUS...so social media bs aside, im callin real for my experience. ..aint no time for paperwork n police reports when ? is on

• Hevalisk
    Options
    Dumb
    that example in the pic is dumb, but thats HIS situation

ive been a situation where someone was affiliated wit me violated to the UMPTEENTH degree n i aint have jack ? to do with it, but when word got out to what happened i needed to tool up immediately, cause when guns come out who did or didn't do what means nothing

this whole ? played out in a matter of HOURS ...i became aware of the situation in the morning, and it culminated that night n changed my life. when your life on the line legal and illegal goes out the ? window, trust me

id rsthersit down for 5 years than not be able to type this ? rightnow. ..it was THAT SERIOUS...so social media bs aside, im callin real for my experience. ..aint no time for paperwork n police reports when ? is on

Yeah, but, do you really have to ride around with it? If I know someone may want to ? me, I'd stay holed up in the house, and only come out for work/essentials

The only situation where I see me benefiting from riding with an illegal gun is if ? is ? and come to me to talk ? before trying to ? me.

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you need a gun day to day, do you. Just don't incriminate yourself or make it so easy for the boys to come get you.

Cosign @_Lefty tho, the drop is a ? . If you're not thinking about getting popped all the time when you live that life, you're lining yourself up for it to happen.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless you are a criminal or live in a state will loose gun laws then it's dumb ? ?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real
    Crags do the same ? on social media matter of fact they do it the most. None of yall bat an eye when they posing with guns in they tactical gear, over dead animals and bible verses mocking trayvon. Some of yall even got scared of that video of the little white girl shooting an AR but now a black man carrying around a firearm to protect himself in a crazy ass world where anything/anyone can pop off is "dumb ? ? " FOH. He protecting himself from a white supremacist
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb is the new real
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb
    99% of the time when someone says "Real ? ? "

its dumb ? i wasnt surprised
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭