Options
2»

Comments

• Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Crags do the same ? on social media matter of fact they do it the most. None of yall bat an eye when they posing with guns in they tactical gear, over dead animals and bible verses mocking trayvon. Some of yall even got scared of that video of the little white girl shooting an AR but now a black man carrying around a firearm to protect himself in a crazy ass world where anything/anyone can pop off is "dumb ? ? " FOH. He protecting himself from a white supremacist

Regarding the first bolded line: I'm not friends with any white people, not do I care about them doing things that could get them a felony, or killed.

At the second bold. Now you know damn well he probably got this gun to "protect" himself from other black people.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    He protecting himself from a white supremacist

Lol, nah B. He's More Trap ? than Malcolm X.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real
    hqdefault.jpg

Let me give you an early rest in peace since you wanna bring fists to a gun fight lol

rather be judged by 12 than.....
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some peoples mentality are rather be caught with than without.

I've been around people who were strapped daily. They'd look at it like theyre more likely to see their enemies or be targeted by their enemies than the cops on the daily. If they see the cops they could play it cool, run, ditch the weapon but they would never run from their enemies.

After a charge or two, most learn the lesson and prefer to play it smarter or just stay up out the way.

Is it a dumb way to live? Yes.
    But does the perpetuated ghetto culture that many of us grew up in make sense once you become aware of how big the world is outside of it? No.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crags do the same ? on social media matter of fact they do it the most. None of yall bat an eye when they posing with guns in they tactical gear, over dead animals and bible verses mocking trayvon. Some of yall even got scared of that video of the little white girl shooting an AR but now a black man carrying around a firearm to protect himself in a crazy ass world where anything/anyone can pop off is "dumb ? ? " FOH. He protecting himself from a white supremacist

Let's keep it 100... He had zero thoughts about CACs when he posted that online

We can be 95% certain that gun is for ? .

5% benefit of the doubt. And that's being generous.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better to be caught with it than without it, however my father taught me the only ? you show your gun to are ? that are about to die by it
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb
    imma go wit dumb ? ? ..
    if its for "defense" purposes get a gun registered..

if u a regular ? and aint in that life there should be no problem..
    now if u are and may have to get off on a ? i can see the reason..

but the worse thing u can do is let ? know u stay strapped cause now they shootin while they walkin up on u..

so this dude is dumb either way..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Social media validation is like buying the newest pair of Jordan's but not because you like them because everyone else are about to have them. His idea isn't dumb tho but if he was to get locked up, how many of those likes you can use to put your bond?..............Exactly
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about don't get in that life
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like if I ain't in the streets like that, I can reasonably assume I ain't gotta run around with a strap.

If you a regular ? like me, get you a really good knife or two and keep it moving.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I feel like if I ain't in the streets like that, I can reasonably assume I ain't gotta run around with a strap.

If you a regular ? like me, get you a really good knife or two and keep it moving.

what's the point of a knife?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    60xkwwiptn1a.png

Okay, for some reason image aren't showing unless your right click --> view image

>Illegal firearm
    >Posts it publicly online on social media account
    >? trigger discipline

Come on brother...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with having that thing on you so you dont get caught out here lacking (you never know what might happen)

Posting about it is a no no though
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Some ppl already have felonies. Cant get a legal burner. What's really risk of another felony if you need to protect yourself?

Folk thats never been with the ? don't understand. Some of them ? got real life beef. TOS, none of that pretend ? .

Edit: Young ? came up to me 3 days ago saying he needs some bullets. Just 2 or 3.....
    Lol, ? naw
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb
    Some ppl already have felonies. Cant get a legal burner. What's really risk of another felony if you need to protect yourself?

Folk thats never been with the ? don't understand. Some of them ? got real life beef. TOS, none of that pretend ? .

Edit: Young ? came up to me 3 days ago saying he needs some bullets. Just 2 or 3.....
    Lol, ? naw
    That's why I don't live in those type of neighborhoods.It's easy avoid this issue if you are not doing dirt.

If you doing dirt than you better have it on you.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol, ? naw
    That's why I don't live in those type of neighborhoods.It's easy avoid this issue if you are not doing dirt.

If you doing dirt than you better have it on you.

Yea, my post was strictly about ? with the ? . It's not smart for them to have a legal pistol. Goodluck on self-defense on a drug/gang - related charge.