Options
2»

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    White supremacy is just getting bold n hip hop
    shtoopid wrote: »

eh, i wouldn't put it past him. don't let the "rhyme skills" and number of black/brown friends fool you, most white people are at least a little racist on the low. if eminem said "i'll ? on you and wipe with the confederate flag" in response to a legend speaking out about racism, nobody would be defending him.

Wtf that shady cracka Klansmen feminem said something worst then that he said he don't like that ? dissin blk women & these ? & houseniggers is still defending that shady racist cracka
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Talib actually losing the back n forth. This ? heard the white boy's track beforehand and released a worse diss track? Wheretheydothatat?

I thought both tracks were decent. And to be fair to Talib, he wrote/dropped his track in 1 day whereas who knows how long Diabolic worked on his. Plus this is a case of famous rapper vs virtual unknown. The unknown is just going to have more ammo. But, really, a lot of Diabolic's track made no sense to me cuz I'm not on Talib's nuts like he is.

At least they both put it in a rap though eh? Props to both of them. As long as it doesn't spill over into real violence (which I doubt it will in this case) it's all to the good.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Talib ? on dude and that was clearly light work for Kweli considering he dropped his response the same day
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get this culture vulture out of here. Also, who the ? is Diabolic? I know Immortal tech and Poison pen but not this dude.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? need to step yall underground rap game up
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most white people are at least a little racist on the low.

fixed

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Lol at Talib actually losing the back n forth. This ? heard the white boy's track beforehand and released a worse diss track? Wheretheydothatat?

I thought both tracks were decent. And to be fair to Talib, he wrote/dropped his track in 1 day whereas who knows how long Diabolic worked on his. Plus this is a case of famous rapper vs virtual unknown. The unknown is just going to have more ammo. But, really, a lot of Diabolic's track made no sense to me cuz I'm not on Talib's nuts like he is.

At least they both put it in a rap though eh? Props to both of them. As long as it doesn't spill over into real violence (which I doubt it will in this case) it's all to the good.

Nah the white boy's ? was far better if we take the bias out of it. I know ? love Talib on here, but his ? was wack. The white dude was cooking him:

I'm at the Black Star show wondering where the blacks are?
    The revolution's not a twitter war, so stop pretending, admit you're just immature and condescending, we seen your ? before throwing fits when you were with Don Lemon.
    Scared to look in the mirror, 'cause that Reflection's Eternal.
    You're revolutionary right? those are just rhymes, 'cause real revolutionaries fight on the front line

and a bunch of other jabs.

My thing with Talib in this scenario is, why respond then? If you're not going to put effort into it, don't respond. He's simply counting on his name to give him the victory, but real ? don't judge on a curve.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Ha. Notice the Slim Shady flow...

I would never give a diss towards Kweli a click.. ? his white life
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Nah the white boy's ? was far better if we take the bias out of it. I know ? love Talib on here, but his ? was wack. The white dude was cooking him:

The revolution's not a twitter war, so stop pretending, admit you're just immature and condescending, we seen your ? before throwing fits when you were with Don Lemon.
    You're revolutionary right? those are just rhymes, 'cause real revolutionaries fight on the front line

My thing with Talib in this scenario is, why respond then? If you're not going to put effort into it, don't respond. He's simply counting on his name to give him the victory, but real ? don't judge on a curve.

White boy did not go out like a sucker, but the problem with diss records is, if your gonna embellish, make sure the ? your embellishing can't be outright proven wrong.

This is every Hip-Hop show in 2016.

So Talib doesnt get any credit for being out there with the people at Ferguson? This ? barely qualifies as a diss. It rhymes, yeah. But lol at him trying to twist Talib roasting Don Lemon's ? ass on live television into a negative.

This line sounds hard till you realize that the only reason why it works is because Talib has a certified classic, and this clown doesn't. So it's a safe, borderline cheap shot.

See the above Don Lemon ? . Also, I'm not seeing any support by Diabolic for the BLM movement on his timeline anywhere, or commentary regarding anything in regards to black lives and systematic racism. So he's allowed to be condescending towards the little bit of action Talib is doing, but not do a damn thing himself and remain a visitor to the culture?

This is the first time I think I can say I've heard a rapper with all bars and no substance. Talib's ? was all facts.
    This ? was firing machine gun shots with paper bullets.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never mind the Bankrupting Rawkus line is a white lie.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

White boy did not go out like a sucker, but the problem with diss records is, if your gonna embellish, make sure the ? your embellishing can't be outright proven wrong.

So Talib doesnt get any credit for being out there with the people at Ferguson? This ? barely qualifies as a diss. It rhymes, yeah. But lol at him trying to twist Talib roasting Don Lemon's ? ass on live television into a negative.

This line sounds hard till you realize that the only reason why it works is because Talib has a certified classic, and this clown doesn't. So it's a safe, borderline cheap shot.

See the above Don Lemon ? . Also, I'm not seeing any support by Diabolic for the BLM movement on his timeline anywhere, or commentary regarding anything in regards to black lives and systematic racism. So he's allowed to be condescending towards the little bit of action Talib is doing, but not do a damn thing himself and remain a visitor to the culture?

This is the first time I think I can say I've heard a rapper with all bars and no substance. Talib's ? was all facts.

The difference between my listening experience and yours is you sound like you have stake in the game, as do a lot of others in here.

I look at it like I'm judging a debate. I might end up voting for the person whose stance I least agree with because they presented a better argument. It's not up to me to correct or fact check the participants. It's up to the opposition to do so.

Talib's diss was much weaker. Simple as that.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this ? bored me to tears.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Talib murdered dude.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The difference between my listening experience and yours is you sound like you have stake in the game, as do a lot of others in here.

I look at it like I'm judging a debate. I might end up voting for the person whose stance I least agree with because they presented a better argument. It's not up to me to correct or fact check the participants. It's up to the opposition to do so.

Nah, the difference is, most of us commenting are familiar with Kweli's work, enough to the point that we can't have the wool pulled over our eyes by people that make diss tracks against him using misinformation. Simple as that.
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Talib was angry but Diabolic had the better track by far. Lot of people biased because diabolic is white and Talib is a legend but let's be real. Talib was so angry he was off beat like a muhfucka and didn't really have ? to say besides implying Diabolic doesn't get a say in this because he's white, and that he had a project on kickstarter.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

All black people have a stake in the game my ? . To some extent whether they realize it or not.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Talib was angry but Diabolic had the better track by far. Lot of people biased because diabolic is white and Talib is a legend but let's be real. Talib was so angry he was off beat like a muhfucka and didn't really have ? to say besides implying Diabolic doesn't get a say in this because he's white, and that he had a project on kickstarter.

dont use logic around here, the reason wont have any of that.

diabolics diss still was weak as ?