Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Lannisters are on their last legs right now - a song of ice and fire is about to reign down on those ? and put them out the game completely.

Next season can't arrive soon enough.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something I caught on the rewatch...nice lil contrast when cersei was being name king (ima always call her king cersei and I don't give a damn lol) from when she did her walk of penance to when she did the walk to sit on the throne. She was walking alone in silence for both but near the end of the walk of shame ppl started poppin ? . When she was walking in the throne room the seas parted and nobody had ? to say lol.

Aye, payback is a ? ...and her name is Cersei.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If we know anything about cersei, she ain't going out like no ? . Idk if she has spies or anything but if she gets word dany is coming, best believe she gon be ready. They'll get bodied but cersei gon always fight back.

And I'm relishing in the thought that jaime will keep to his kingslayer nature and have to ? cersei cuz she's completely off the rails like the mad king was when he ended his ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    #STARKSET

8fd7jj58nycs.gif

CURVE GAME STRONG

REAL...? ...FUCCIN...TEARS!!!
  • dreadstatah
    dreadstatah Members Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Options
    Those kids were eerie as ? !
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bronn still the realest ? in Westeros
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who y'all think gonna ? cersei first, Dany/twyin, arya, or Jaime ?

Tyrion da Gawd.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    I really want that gif Tommen jumping out the window. I really laughed at that ? I don't know how anybody else felt
    @Westie

uoqihw1849dt.gif

soon as that happened, I thought of this

That+s+it+i+m+out+a+grown+ass+man+just+said_9e746c_4723734.gif

swear to ? I thought the same ? .
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KANG IN DA NAWF JON STARK! LONG MAY HE REIGN!

On a serious note, I wish every woman not named Arya Stark/Brienne of Hands/Grey worm's eye candy a slow and painful death. They are all overly annoying. Cersei needs to hurry up and die, Dany can ? off and Sansa is just Sansa,

This was a great episode. Possibly my favorite. The music, the story, everything was top notch.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo when cersie had that nun tied down snd was pouring wine all over her I was like, "cancel that ? !"
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Edit-already got my answer
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I really want that gif Tommen jumping out the window. I really laughed at that ? I don't know how anybody else felt
    @Westie

uoqihw1849dt.gif

soon as that happened, I thought of this

That+s+it+i+m+out+a+grown+ass+man+just+said_9e746c_4723734.gif

swear to ? I thought the same ? .

This was playing in my head.

9d3.gif
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mannnn im bout to go watch it again..
    jus had to get thru all the comments..

but this muthafucka @TonyDubbz is a problem!!! hahahahaha

buuuuuuuut @Mastery came thru and showed whatwe do when ? want problems!! hahahahaha

hit me my ? !

nrnwlo9tahnc.gif

SUUUUUUUWOOOP!!!!!

this all yall got anymore? It's like that girl in middle school that was the freshest and was the only one with ? ...but by the time yall graduated high school she was whack....
  • Westie
    Options
    @Westie

uoqihw1849dt.gif

I love yall smart ? cuz i have nooooooo clue how to do this ? .
  • MissMe DramaFree
    MissMe DramaFree Members, Banned Users Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Options
    Ive been lurking all season and remembered I had an account
  • King of GA
    Options
    inori wrote: »
    inori wrote: »
    DOPE ? finale. ? was off the chain... I'm a lil worried about Sansa ? and Littlefinger scheming ass.. you could tell she was ? jealous they were all giving the snow man props. John Snow/Targaryen/Stark better watch his back from them two.... Alls Im saying

I thought Margery was gone make it smh.

So hold up... I seen the Greyjoys lil ass banner on the ship... since Varys was there.. where the hell are the Dorne flags? Either way that ? Dany is coming to Westeros wit the homie Tyrion as the hand of the queen! So glad they aint give Mormont no time with his rock aids.

JOHN SNOW/TARGARYEN/STARK still my fav character tho... hope they link back with Arya soon... who is left on her list at this point? Cercie better watch her fuggin back
    Excuse my ignorance but
    gbwu1ygdpary.jpg

yeh..
    say @inori

qyxohu.png

what set u claim blood??

lmao all good. Like it or not Im riding wit John Snow/The Starks. Thats who I started with.. thats who I'm gon finish with.. win or loose. ? wat anybody else talmbout

My ? !!!
  • MissMe DramaFree
    MissMe DramaFree Members, Banned Users Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Options
    I think Jon is not going to accept the King of the North proclamation and pull a Reek. Tell the North Sansa should be Lord and blah blah blah. Everywhere else a woman is in power, why not the North
  • King of GA
    Options
    Guess we can ? this "dany will become the mad queen" notion. We know who that title belongs to now...

Real talk though, I was confused on why cats thought Dani was going crazy. I just didn't see it. Had me thinking maybe I was going crazy too...hell..
  • gameoffeminists
    gameoffeminists Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Options
    Yea we know that why sam wilding ? baby is like 3 or 4 years old now for some reason
  • Westie
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Guess we can ? this "dany will become the mad queen" notion. We know who that title belongs to now...

Real talk though, I was confused on why cats thought Dani was going crazy. I just didn't see it. Had me thinking maybe I was going crazy too...hell..

It was all those akas she was spitting.

Danearys stormborn, mother of dragons, king of pop, brown mound of rebound...that ? was exhausting.