XXL Freshman 2016 freestyle and cypher thread (to be updated)

Options

Comments

• lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil dicky kinda got bars .....and he kinda be spittin...but I can't stand his voice n he comes off corny as ? to me. He reminds of shia lebouf rapping if he actually had some skills
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    bkkbully wrote: »
    I cannot believe the sheer amount of ? who think that Desiigner is saying some fire ? . ? on my FB said that his freestyle was "brilliant". Really? Like...really? I don't know what to think anymore. But in a world where the UK leaves the EU and Trump is the presidential candidate for the world's superpower I guess there's no need to think when the idiots handle all the decisions.

If you cut the BET part out & switch the flow, it's part of a nice ass story. If Slick Rick dropped that rhyme in his own way, ? would add to his catalog of dope storytelling. Specially in a wash and repeat era of hiphop. 98% of artist in the genre are rich junkies ? everybody ? .

Im like "So what happened to Timmy?" Did he catch a body? Did the police catch up to his ass? "
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cannot believe the sheer amount of ? who think that Desiigner is saying some fire ? . ? on my FB said that his freestyle was "brilliant". Really? Like...really? I don't know what to think anymore. But in a world where the UK leaves the EU and Trump is the presidential candidate for the world's superpower I guess there's no need to think when the idiots handle all the decisions.

If you cut the BET part out & switch the flow, it's part of a nice ass story. If Slick Rick dropped that rhyme in his own way, ? would add to his catalog of dope storytelling. Specially in a wash and repeat era of hiphop. 98% of artist in the genre are rich junkies ? everybody ? .

Im like "So what happened to Timmy?" Did he catch a body? Did the police catch up to his ass? "

LMAO bruh what story tho? You just adding up ? that doesnt even exist, He literally said the same thing over and over and ? are adding their own stories to it like its a revolving poem. One ? told me this is African slave chant music LMAO! This a ? spiritual. Do y'all even know what that means anymore? Like, really? After a point you can't blame things on the 'mainstream' we gotta start to look at ourselves because this is too much. I don't dislike the kid I like his music one song out called Panda. But y'all doing too much
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anderson Paak and Lil Dicky were the only ones I could actually make to the end of the video lol
  • Turfaholic
    Options

LMAO bruh what story tho? You just adding up ? that doesnt even exist, He literally said the same thing over and over and ? are adding their own stories to it like its a revolving poem. One ? told me this is African slave chant music LMAO! This a ? spiritual. Do y'all even know what that means anymore? Like, really? After a point you can't blame things on the 'mainstream' we gotta start to look at ourselves because this is too much. I don't dislike the kid I like his music one song out called Panda. But y'all doing too much

Timmy Turner was killing for money.....that's the story
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Isn't he from Brooklyn tho? Why does he rap like he from Atlanta? Smh corny just to ride a wave.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these new generation of rappers sound the same
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't he from Brooklyn tho? Why does he rap like he from Atlanta? Smh corny just to ride a wave.

There's no such thing

Sounds aren't specific to regions anymore, we got the Internet
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

There's no such thing

I get what you're saying but he don't sound like he's from NY at all. He even speaks like an Atlanta resident.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wish g herbo put more energy into his ? .

still nice though
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    designer and kodak black were wack. Whiteboy and Curry were on point. Herbo needs a 5 hour energy or something
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think david banner said it, white rappers getting more lyrical and we just mumbling.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Desiigner had the coldest joint if everyone being honest with themselves........
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Audio/Visual Dumpster Juice 2016
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Desiigner had the coldest joint if everyone being honest with themselves........

Idk if I should i nosign or lol at your statement
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil dicky kinda got bars .....and he kinda be spittin...but I can't stand his voice n he comes off corny as ? to me. He reminds of shia lebouf rapping if he actually had some skills

Hes dorky as ? and thats why he sticks to his comedic rap. At least thats better then a cop pretending noriega owes him a 100 favours
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

There's no such thing

Bruh it's not the music. It's the southern drawl. For instance y'all said Iggy was fake because she rapped with an American southern drawl but speaks with an Australian accent in interviews.
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited June 2016
    Options
    That's like Jay-Z starting to rap in Queens English. Like Harry Potter British.

@r.d.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ist7gcgin6g2.jpg

That ? was spittin poetry!

Desiigner >>>> Future
    Cain wrote: »
    ist7gcgin6g2.jpg

Amen

• lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    wish g herbo put more energy into his ? .

still nice though

Right and he usually be spittin hard