Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't jon the rightful heir to tha iron throne tho? I mean since his pops was the prince? ? that dragon ? she gotta fall in line too

Theyre getting married ? .

i hope not..
    Marry ur brother's son!!? ewwwwww i mean i know them old Targs was nasty like that but Bae changin ? for the better..

? cant even ? no more..
    i dont see her goin for that..

she go GIVE him the North and tell @GodNThaBuild'n to ? deal wit it!!! hahahaha

Nah B. Its happening. Its destined.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody aint claimed a set yet is short. You automatically Team Lannister by default.

I have not claimed a set in the war of the seven posters. I bend the knee to no man, I'm free folk, concerned with survival, fighting, ? and gluttony of all kinds. You southern (yes, even you Larks are southerner to us) folk fight over imaginary titles and fight wars over land that should be owned by no one. May you all die from your stupidity and greed. We are only concerned with the Great War to come.

so in ur words u said all that to say ur a "Lark"!!? haha

No just making sure all you sets no your the same in our eyes. all idiots fighting over imaginary titles. We ride with honorable men, that's why we chose to fight along side Jon Targaryean.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    The Triggers will run season 7 beleedat.....

If ? really that small minded to think we just want Sansa and Winterfell ? got another thing coming to them....

soft.0.gif

Nope. If the vales army unites with the starks, LF value is basically 0.

And ain't nooooobody gonna give a ? what he selling when dany show up cuz we got varys and 10x the army if he still ends up with the vale. And ain't nobody really gonna be giving a ? when the WW come through.

That doesn't even make sense LOLOL cuz he wouldn't have helped them in the first place. And why would he go at Dany ? Triggerfinger said he has no issue being able to coexist as long as he's a staple in the game. Tywin didn't need an iron throne to be the boss of everything from casterly rock.

Like I said before, the Vale still has the biggest army in the North. And Triggerfinger has already shown he doesn't need to lift a sword or finger for that matter to destroy great houses. They still need the Vale army.

Yall got ya heads up ya ? with the hate I see LOLOLOLOL

Bruh...did Sansa just walk by you or something?? You not getting it...when dany pull up all attention will diverted to her or will be when word gets out that she's on the way. Varys will take care of LF for that time being. Ain't no deals bout to be made in LF favor. Everybody left (grandma ether, cersei, and the north via Sansa) already know who you are. And then when the WW come through everybody will focused on them. I won't say you have no plays left, but bruh....it's over and done with lol.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't house nuthin I'm just here but when they killed rikkon like that... a ? shed a real tear. Got into an argument with my girl about that scene. Should of none he was gon go out tho. ? was what 7 when he left his bro and he come back look 18 and ?
    Not a real ? post

I should've known.

For future reference this ? cryin gangsta tears over a lark is forever banned from house Targ, get him the ? ......
    Outta here!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If ? really that small minded to think we just want Sansa and Winterfell ? got another thing coming to them....

soft.0.gif

And ain't nooooobody gonna give a ? what he selling when dany show up cuz we got varys and 10x the army if he still ends up with the vale. And ain't nobody really gonna be giving a ? when the WW come through.

That doesn't even make sense LOLOL cuz he wouldn't have helped them in the first place. And why would he go at Dany ? Triggerfinger said he has no issue being able to coexist as long as he's a staple in the game. Tywin didn't need an iron throne to be the boss of everything from casterly rock.

Like I said before, the Vale still has the biggest army in the North. And Triggerfinger has already shown he doesn't need to lift a sword or finger for that matter to destroy great houses. They still need the Vale army.

Bruh...did Sansa just walk by you or something?? You not getting it...when dany pull up all attention will diverted to her or will be when word gets out that she's on the way. Varys will take care of LF for that time being. Ain't no deals bout to be made in LF favor. Everybody left (grandma ether, cersei, and the north via Sansa) already know who you are. And then when the WW come through everybody will focused on them. I won't say you have no plays left, but bruh....it's over and done with lol.

So ure saying we have plays left ...thanks for keeping hope alive
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody aint claimed a set yet is short. You automatically Team Lannister by default.

I have not claimed a set in the war of the seven posters. I bend the knee to no man, I'm free folk, concerned with survival, fighting, ? and gluttony of all kinds. You southern (yes, even you Larks are southerner to us) folk fight over imaginary titles and fight wars over land that should be owned by no one. May you all die from your stupidity and greed. We are only concerned with the Great War to come.

so in ur words u said all that to say ur a "Lark"!!? haha

No just making sure all you sets no your the same in our eyes. all idiots fighting over imaginary titles. We ride with honorable men, that's why we chose to fight along side Jon Targaryean. Snow soon to be STARK
    Put some respeck on the White Wolfs name before we send ya wild ass back to Hardhome

You know what them WW do to to ya kind @ Hardhome don't you?? Don't you??

You owe ya allegiance and lives to the King of the Nawf
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont remember Chi ever sayin he was a Stark or even ridin when u and Sion was ridin on them ? ..

but i could tell by the reactions he was one. lol

I'm ? around Chi just got into GOT but from jump he was a Stark.....I do see a lot of chest puffing though lately....it's all good the Starks and the Targaryens are the easy, sexy cchoices.....I like a challenge

? when Bae was gettin sold to the Dothrakis and the Starks Lannisters and Barratheons where all partyin and havin feasts wasnt nothin sexy about behin behind Daenarys except for the view of Bae's ass..

when we was wandering through the desert after Drogo died wit nothin but some slaves wasnt ? sexy..

when the magic dude stole our dragons wasnt ? sexy..

nah.. we earned everything we got..
    u actin like ? was sweet for us from jump..

if anything thats yall ? from team littlefinger thats always had it good..

? don't seem to understand this. Understand just far DSP has come.

Remember when ? laughed at the idea of Khaleesi wanting ships? Or scoffed at the fact she was the dragon queen? Or thought she was an easy pushover for muthafuccas to take advantage of?

Where are they at now? Ask the muthafucca we STILL got locked up in the vault. Ask the slave masters. Ask everyone who witness Khaleesi bathe in fire TWICE, and came out wit just a tan. Ask the muthafuccas who laughed when she wanted ships. Where are they??

Keep doubting tho. Lannisters bout to get a formal introduction of the DSP REAL soon.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

soft.0.gif

So ure saying we have plays left ...thanks for keeping hope alive

Don't worry @Elzo69Renaissance I got it from here bro. Fall back and find out where you went wrong. In the mean time, @atribecalledgabi and I, we gonna head to our couch and do what we do. We hope that child you're after is worth it. Don't forget what happened to the subway guy... deuces.

7cs2we5bq358.jpg
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I ain't house nuthin I'm just here but when they killed rikkon like that... a ? shed a real tear. Got into an argument with my girl about that scene. Should of none he was gon go out tho. ? was what 7 when he left his bro and he come back look 18 and ?
    Not a real ? post

I should've known.

For future reference this ? cryin gangsta tears over a lark is forever banned from house Targ, get him the ? ......
    Outta here!

You damn right. A woman will never lead mr nowhere... I don't care if she has dragons too. Them dragons friendly anyway
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    inlike how they got the direwolves
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    i dont remember Chi ever sayin he was a Stark or even ridin when u and Sion was ridin on them ? ..

but i could tell by the reactions he was one. lol

I'm ? around Chi just got into GOT but from jump he was a Stark.....I do see a lot of chest puffing though lately....it's all good the Starks and the Targaryens are the easy, sexy cchoices.....I like a challenge

You doin too much explainin ? . You chose, now deal with it. Lmao!

ot5fs1ohmfcd.png
    Til the Death of Baelish
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WINTER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#TeamManyFaceGod
    #TeamLordOfLight
    #TeamLannister
    #TeamTargaryen
    #TeamWhiteWalker
    #TeamFrey
    #TeamBolton

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!!! IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1724-snow-storm.gif
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_my7wf3Clg51rv54ixo2_250.gif
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got on my furz
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh just recieved the books and ? this sht longer than the bible

I read all of them the first time in two weeks....December 4th to 17th 2013...yea i was hooked like ?
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    no lie the first book was a hard read for me..but after that i was rollin through them
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Bruh just recieved the books and ? this sht longer than the bible

I read all of them the first time in two weeks....December 4th to 17th 2013...yea i was hooked like ?

Man if it wasn't for July 4th weekend i could finish the first 2 books easily but just busy lol. I know it's gonna be longer than that for me cuz ? I got the game to play lol
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got Arya LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL