Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    aight man ..dope finale.. just one part im lost on.. so Jon a Targaryen?? some one help me with that scene.. im lost as ?

for whatever reason i thought that was his sister in that tower.. then when they showed the baby im like OH ? now we got double ? .. then read yall post and realize im wrong as ? .. who was the chick.. and i cant keep up with all these houses if my life depended on it!

The woman you saw was Ned Stark's sister Lyanna Stark. She was supposed to be married to Robert Baratheon who was Ned Stark's best friend but the Mad King's son - Rhaegar Targaryen fell in love with her as well and "kidnapped" her instead. Robert and Ned waged war on the Mad King (amidst other events like Ned's brother and father getting killed by the mad king via wild fire) but in the process Lyanna also fell in love with Rhaegar Targaryen and 9 months later Jon Snow was born. Ned took Jon as his "bastard" because if he told Robert, he would have killed Jon along with the rest of the mad King's ? and grandchildren.
    That's why Danearys and Viserys were sent waaaaaayy out east where they couldn't be found.

@Sion .. appreciate the explanation.... man i dont see how yall do it.. ? i need ncaa bracket to keep up with everyone
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want to remind everyone that Martin said the ending of all of this will be bittersweet, so I wouldn't get to happy about anything. Dude might get rid of the Lannisters and have Westeros prevail over the White Walkers, but ? everyone we like in the process.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As i ve said...this ? is gonna end exactly like Return of the King

True say GRRM said Lord of the Ring is his favourite book and movie of all time. ? you prolly right

The end gonna be BITTERSWEET. We got our small Dose of heroics, Bad guys dying for this season. But in 7 its gonna get back to ether and bitter endings, situations.

Lord Baelish was too cool to be true in the end. Like Varys he KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT JON. Even if Sansa is ready to battle him, he wont loose like a rookie in the game.

If Danaerys think that Cersei and his hand got nothing for her she might get a GSW upset!!!
    Imo she shows off too much!!!we have seen all her cards. Her dragons are tough skins mfs but not UNDEFEATABLE.!!!

Nothing about Baelish looked cool...that ? was befuddled...lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    If he knows Sansa doesn't want him now there's something else in the works and he still has to get rid of Robin Arryn by marrying him off to a strong house. He said he wants the Iron Throne so this should be interesting cuz we now know what he's truly after now. His biggest threat now is Bran. He has no reason to ? Jon or Sansa. Jon doesn't want the iron chair and he already stated he's not after the warden of the north position.

He has the right alliances, the major houses fighting, the most money, biggest army in the north and no one suspects what he's up to. If he wants the iron throne he's going to need to put his face out there or find a way to get Robin Arryn on there and control the dynamic from behind the scenes.

I think the only real play yall have left is to make something happen with euron if he's not on his way to mereen already...he could feed off his hate for yara and theon, offer the vale army up for their cause and then convince the rest of the north how big of a threat dany is to try to take her out before she gets there? But idk how much of that situation he actually knows about...

he doesn't have anything to offer the major houses anymore. he's snaked them all or snaked others on their behalf so they know he's not to be trusted. so his best play would be to look outside the throne. Cuz if he tries to call in cersei's favor he gon be looking stupid since she outnumbered as the ? lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Also Jaime Lannister is lucky he got out of there when he did or Arya woulda had that ass too....

Yup! Only way he's safe is brienne vouches for him...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rewatched the episode again last night. Cersei swag was on 10,000 all episode. She was sipping wine all day before she hit KL that ghostbusters
    giphy.gif

She better hope the 7 are made up though. If not she going to have some 'splainin to do.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also Jaime Lannister is lucky he got out of there when he did or Arya woulda had that ass too....

He was never on her list, but the way she looked at him, he definitely could've caught a stray
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just realized.. i was so caught up and checking for the finale.. i forgot all about new episode of preacher
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    And y'all keep hyping this "bittersweet" ending, but every scenario you envision is just bitter.

If "They win but everyone dies" what's the point? I don't think it'll be THAT dire.

Someone major gonna have to make that ultimate sacrifice, but not everybody

My own personal theory is they won't actually be able to stop the WWs, but Bran will end up having to control them and keep them in line
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aight man ..dope finale.. just one part im lost on.. so Jon a Targaryen?? some one help me with that scene.. im lost as ?

for whatever reason i thought that was his sister in that tower.. then when they showed the baby im like OH ? now we got double ? .. then read yall post and realize im wrong as ? .. who was the chick.. and i cant keep up with all these houses if my life depended on it!

The woman you saw was Ned Stark's sister Lyanna Stark. She was supposed to be married to Robert Baratheon who was Ned Stark's best friend but the Mad King's son - Rhaegar Targaryen fell in love with her as well and "kidnapped" her instead. Robert and Ned waged war on the Mad King (amidst other events like Ned's brother and father getting killed by the mad king via wild fire) but in the process Lyanna also fell in love with Rhaegar Targaryen and 9 months later Jon Snow was born. Ned took Jon as his "bastard" because if he told Robert, he would have killed Jon along with the rest of the mad King's ? and grandchildren.
    That's why Danearys and Viserys were sent waaaaaayy out east where they couldn't be found.

@Sion .. appreciate the explanation.... man i dont see how yall do it.. ? i need ncaa bracket to keep up with everyone

I would be lost on all these characters of I hadn't read the books.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    If he knows Sansa doesn't want him now there's something else in the works and he still has to get rid of Robin Arryn by marrying him off to a strong house. He said he wants the Iron Throne so this should be interesting cuz we now know what he's truly after now. His biggest threat now is Bran. He has no reason to ? Jon or Sansa. Jon doesn't want the iron chair and he already stated he's not after the warden of the north position.

He has the right alliances, the major houses fighting, the most money, biggest army in the north and no one suspects what he's up to. If he wants the iron throne he's going to need to put his face out there or find a way to get Robin Arryn on there and control the dynamic from behind the scenes.

I think the only real play yall have left is to make something happen with euron if he's not on his way to mereen already...he could feed off his hate for yara and theon, offer the vale army up for their cause and then convince the rest of the north how big of a threat dany is to try to take her out before she gets there? But idk how much of that situation he actually knows about...

he doesn't have anything to offer the major houses anymore. he's snaked them all or snaked others on their behalf so they know he's not to be trusted. so his best play would be to look outside the throne. Cuz if he tries to call in cersei's favor he gon be looking stupid since she outnumbered as the ? lol

Nah he knows that the North don't want the Iron Throne they said it themselves. He did that play to put his own pieces on the board because now they owe him. He got rid of the Tyrells and Lannisters. He has the best ally he could have in the North. He wants the iron chair and Sansa still hates Cersei. So if he marches on Cersei tomorrow there's no one who can stop him and I refuse to believe Sansa wouldn't back him against the Lannisters. What he has to do now is create the situation on why he or Robin Arryn should be on that chair. Exactly like when Tywin moved his house over the Targaryens and truced up with the Baratheons.

He didn't even ask for Sandra's hand he just said he wanted her by his side when he sits on the iron throne. And even then he didn't even sound truthful.

That's not what I mean...I'm saying if he can convince the jon and Sansa (the north) that this crazy targaryen chick with her uncivilized dothraki army is coming to ? , pillage and take the throne, they could unite against that common enemy cuz they don't wana lose their way of life....kinda like how nobody wanted to ? with jon/the starks cuz he had wildlings in his army. He could be like "I know the WW coming, but if yall don't take that targ army out you won't be here to defend yourselves from no WW"....

He can't go to the tyrells or dorne cuz they linked up with dany. He has nothing to offer them. He can't go to cersei cuz her enemies are too strong. So he gotta go elsewhere. Why not the fresh startup crew with euron?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think bran may ever actually be with the rest of his fam also I swear you had to be with the many face ? to switch faces I didn't see that arya ? happening so i thought she was just going to be a regular ass assassin

That ? changes things shorty just running around with the goat killer abilities does she know her home has been taken back or nah?

Bran on a horse but I feel like they might get stopped by some bandits or some ? there praticaly defenseless miracle can fight but idk

There still being funny about what she whispered into Ned's ear

Littlefinger was tight he had the I eat ass face sitting in that chair sansa knows he's a ? ? and she going to lead him along into his death

I'm still mad we didn't get to see the mutant mountain go ham

Even if they got out when Magery pointed the trap out they would of still died

I feel bad for her brother he had to go through all that to still get blown the ? up

Seeing jon takeover rob spot was kiND of sour of ? with Rob more

? white walkers no show again lmfao all that hype and bs yall cornball icicle pops ? was popping about them being at castle black this ep foh ? hoe ass Daenarys will be here b4 yall

Speaking of n the dragon tamp she trying to having different side joints in different area codes that why she left ya man at home classic tho move

There's a theory that jon isn't rhaegar son but the mad kings

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AND ? REEK ? IS STILL A GOT DAM TRAITOR AND HE DOESN'T KNOW GOT DAM ? LESS BASTARD
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Just noticed in this gif Sansa is taller than lilfinga don't no woman want a man who is shorter than her. FOH lilfinga!!!
    tumblr_o9f1isoEK81ruwssto1_500.gif

? ? the Shae and Tyrion love affair disproves this
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Lannister army is so outmatched that it should only take 20 min of showtime to watch them get dismantled

Them ? have no chance unless we find out that cerseis not just a heartless ? but the reason for it is that shes the night queen sent to infiltrate humanity

I think Tyrion spares Jamie who tries to plead for Cersei but he ultimately makes the decision that she has to die too because of this mad queen theory that seems so plausible

Arya not a wolf. She a GOAT. Her reunion with the hound will be interesting

Red Witch gonna meet up with the brotherhood w/o banners and magic some ? up. Tell them about Jawn Shna: Da Keng EnDa Nahf and how he is the Prince thats promised.

Varys went to Westeros and back and Dany still didnt leave yet lol. ? made it back in time to be on the first ship out

So is Bran immune to frostbite?

Where the ? is Gendry?

And where is that ? pirate?

10 more ? months