• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Up this thread in 4 months
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The only time white people pay attention or listen is when you hit em in the pockets. I don't ever expect these people to ever look inside themselves and see their white supremacist ways. These Asians, Jews, Arabs,etc have figured out something blacks have yet to figure out and that's how to recycle the dollar in their communities. We cannot keep depending on whites to change their ways or lend a helping hand. Blacks need to learn financial literacy and at some point a generation has to make the sacrifice and leave something (wealth and knowledge) for the next generation to build on.

I honestly believe the worst thing to ever happen to the black community is the end of segregation and the Brown vs Board of Education. It basically forced blacks to assimilate lose our culture. The school system is on some white supremacist ? imo. It teaches blacks how to be inferior. It doesn't give a full perspective of world history and all the ? blacks and other minorities have achieved. Just that we were slaves and inferior. smh

The bold is the only thing in your post I disagree with. That assimilation ? wasn't forced on us. Most black folks with money back then were tripping each other up to move into white neighborhoods and disassociate themselves from where they come from.

Assimilation was a choice and it was the wrong choice only because of the way some of have handled it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    He got colored eyes so I can't take him seriously

You like menzz with dark eyes?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    The only time white people pay attention or listen is when you hit em in the pockets. I don't ever expect these people to ever look inside themselves and see their white supremacist ways. These Asians, Jews, Arabs,etc have figured out something blacks have yet to figure out and that's how to recycle the dollar in their communities. We cannot keep depending on whites to change their ways or lend a helping hand. Blacks need to learn financial literacy and at some point a generation has to make the sacrifice and leave something (wealth and knowledge) for the next generation to build on.

I honestly believe the worst thing to ever happen to the black community is the end of segregation and the Brown vs Board of Education. It basically forced blacks to assimilate lose our culture. The school system is on some white supremacist ? imo. It teaches blacks how to be inferior. It doesn't give a full perspective of world history and all the ? blacks and other minorities have achieved. Just that we were slaves and inferior. smh

I was telling my brother in law the same thing last Friday. Everyone should be skilled in financial literacy if not then you are going to lose in the game of money & wealth

The bold is never going to happen no matter the race of people. What needs to happen is black people who are financially literate need to look out for those who are not instead of trying to get over on them to make them some extra money at the expense of a fellow black person.

Everybody can't fix cars or build houses but just because the person with money can't do that job doesn't mean the black mechanic or contractor should ? over the black person with money cause they can't do their job.

Accentuate your fellow black brother or sisters skill and look out for each other. A favor for a favor. If a person knows money do the black owned HVAC company books or taxes and let the HVAC company always make sure your heat and A/C is working and your ducts are cleaned at your house or your mother/father house.

? ain't that hard to figure out. Everybody has different talents and skills we just need to bring them together to help each other out whether its through direct payment for services or this for that bartering type of deal.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Yeah, but he's half white and looks full white. THAT matters.

He can always go back to the other side when he feels like it, and people like that are only willing to go but so far. He wants "equality", most of us actual black people want power and a land to call our own, where we live by our rules and follow the ways of our culture.

lmao in what world does he look full white?? dude look like a lightskin ? .

Cmon bro
    Great guy good message but he can pass

He could pass if you're like walking pass him on the street and give a slight glance, or if I caught him with the peripheral.

But you couldn't stare at him for 20 min and not realize thats a light skin black guy.

Ion be staring at men so ....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

jayztomford.jpg

Funny you're the biggest Jay-Z fan/stan on this forums. What did you think about him dedicating a song to a White fashion designer while they were Black ones he could promote with his clout?

Last time I ? check Beyonce and Jay employed a ? ton of black folks. All them execs over at Rock Nation and Parkwood Ent.were black. He put Kanye on, put J Cole on, Rihanna on and they put their people on.

Now what are you doing to make your people lives better?

how many black ppl work at tidal?

How many ? you know in Stockholm? lol

That's like me saying how comes there ain't no ? working for KFC in China. smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Up this thread in 4 months

4 months from now Williams will still be out in the world doing what he got this award for...
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    He got colored eyes so I can't take him seriously

my mama got colored eyes

jesus crust, what is up with some of ya'll
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm so tired of hearing about this ? tanned ? and the bald headed ? that love him

How this speech get turned into a black on black gender war, ? aint worth a ? quarter, deserve to be shot in the streets like ? dogs
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a ? turn this thread took.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Good speech, but somebody school me on who he is

He's the guy from Greys Anatomy with the dreamy, mesmerizing eyes.

tumblr_nt2hxldTH31t2smr4o1_500.gif[img][/img]

You think of yourself as a white woman with blond hair and blue eyes?

I think we all know the answer to thatAnk6MbJ.png
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    @Max. you ? ass dirt eatin ? , you still on here catchin feelins boy, mexican ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ran this ? off lmaooo

He dont post noooo more
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I ran this ? off lmaooo

He dont post noooo more

lol, wow

"you dont believe that ? , and ? don't believe that ? "
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching the replay. This was dope. All Prince tributes was done right, and no noticble dumb ? .

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so tired of hearing about this ? tanned ? and the bald headed ? that love him

How this speech get turned into a black on black gender war, ? aint worth a ? quarter, deserve to be shot in the streets like ? dogs

Ob has hair
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Aint this ? white?

? him, j cole, alicia keys and all the other fake pro black mulattoes trying to overcompensate

? you on a white owned network called bet which is basically "tv for ? " trying to kick knowledge, ? outta here

Eat a ?

You first white trash

Aight look.. there's some credence to your point about mulattoes overcompensating, sometimes it's blatantly obvious but ? , what Harm is it causing? Your crab in a bucket attitude is more detrimental than helpful to the cause. In this case its best to not shoot the messenger and just receive the ? message, ? boy.
    What message ? ?

The same message that has been given already thousands of times before by actual fully black people?

Aint no ? in a bucket mentality because he aint black, he came out a white ? , same as any other peckerwood ? , what makes him any more credible to speak on black issues than say Stacey Dash? His ? genes being more prevalent?

You got ? ass Jamie foxx nodding like he at church getting a sermon, meanwhile his ? ass dont ? with nothing but white ? and creates nothing but more lame ass mullatoes.

you got a point on jamie......i he did fukk with black chicks but it seems like he will wife a white chick

False.

His wife is BLACK and they have been together for over 10 years.

f0a262e7ffd2d9c415f58401d77d6c445c2c2620219ed01af80ba9afac406585_facebook-2.jpeg?resize=600%2C397

rs_560x415-151013164003-1024.Jesse-Williams-Aryn-Drakelee-Williams.ms.101315_copy.jpg

He is a real one though. After his speech, I turned to my husband and told him that I married the wrong man. Smh

I was talking g about jamie foxx sweetie...

but u can still marry me.

u been being difficult lately letting marraige and paperwork keep you from me....I'm getting tired of this ? . I wont keep waiting to give you a black baby and make you a millionaire.

you got two months...so start keeping track of ya ovulation
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His wife is dope too.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Watching the replay. This was dope. All Prince tributes was done right, and no noticble dumb ? .

Except for that Panda ? performance. He was on one and when he went into the audience people were dodging him because he was moving around like a crazy mental patient lol

Their faces were priceless though
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Aint this ? white?

? him, j cole, alicia keys and all the other fake pro black mulattoes trying to overcompensate

? you on a white owned network called bet which is basically "tv for ? " trying to kick knowledge, ? outta here

Eat a ?

You first white trash

Aight look.. there's some credence to your point about mulattoes overcompensating, sometimes it's blatantly obvious but ? , what Harm is it causing? Your crab in a bucket attitude is more detrimental than helpful to the cause. In this case its best to not shoot the messenger and just receive the ? message, ? boy.
    What message ? ?

The same message that has been given already thousands of times before by actual fully black people?

Aint no ? in a bucket mentality because he aint black, he came out a white ? , same as any other peckerwood ? , what makes him any more credible to speak on black issues than say Stacey Dash? His ? genes being more prevalent?

You got ? ass Jamie foxx nodding like he at church getting a sermon, meanwhile his ? ass dont ? with nothing but white ? and creates nothing but more lame ass mullatoes.

you got a point on jamie......i he did fukk with black chicks but it seems like he will wife a white chick

False.

His wife is BLACK and they have been together for over 10 years.

f0a262e7ffd2d9c415f58401d77d6c445c2c2620219ed01af80ba9afac406585_facebook-2.jpeg?resize=600%2C397

rs_560x415-151013164003-1024.Jesse-Williams-Aryn-Drakelee-Williams.ms.101315_copy.jpg

He is a real one though. After his speech, I turned to my husband and told him that I married the wrong man. Smh

Noun one of them half breeds is black