OffIcial DESIIGNER MIXTAPE ‘New English' (Out Now 6.26)

Options

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Is that what we doin?
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not an act. That ? weak to me, just a lot of yelling. Got some spots that I like but overall, I'm Magic Johnson with the pass. Great that you enjoy it.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he was really hot he wud be real comp for future cuz future E.T. was lackluster
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma go out on a limb and say its mush mouth trash that peole are more liable to like because someone else does..

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never listened to his music, his name is ? too, post a track to convince us and stop making lazy threads.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ taking time out of my day to check for that ? .

And I ain't done ? all day but get a haircut and run 2k.

Listened to about 30 seconds of panda and its been ? that ? ever since. Future is about the furthest I'm willing to go down the rabbit hole, and even then that ? better be or have a feature.

5af32d4f191a61d96991690dfeacad22-dropmic2.gif

u going to bana this year?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with it

Sneed need the interludes or the snippets but the ? that goes.......GOES
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    vybz wrote: »
    Lol @ taking time out of my day to check for that ? .

And I ain't done ? all day but get a haircut and run 2k.

Listened to about 30 seconds of panda and its been ? that ? ever since. Future is about the furthest I'm willing to go down the rabbit hole, and even then that ? better be or have a feature.

5af32d4f191a61d96991690dfeacad22-dropmic2.gif

u going to bana this year?

Nah. ? was getting stabbed and ? like 20 ft away from me and my bro last year so the parade going back on hiatus this year. Told my partner I'm taking the weekend off too. He gotta deal with that ? ? ? himself this year. I'm not in it.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOH w/ this Diet Future ? ...

I forgot it was Desiigner throughout the listen
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? this ? tough.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This>>>>>Future new tape
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? to ? with A Boogie and Don Q.. This Designer ? isn't a proper representation of the city..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMzqf7wFh2A
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Timmy timmy timmy turner
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Never listened to his music, his name is ? too, post a track to convince us and stop making lazy threads.

Why don't you stop being a lazy ? and actually go listen to the ? ya damn self, nobody is trying to ya impress ya nobody ? . Ok his name is ? and you never listened to him so?why the ? is ya ? ass is here in the first place Timmy Turner? Eat a ? genius.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why don't you stop being a lazy ? and actually go listen to the ? ya damn self, nobody is trying to ya impress ya nobody ? . Ok his name is ? and you never listened to him so?why the ? is ya ? ass is here in the first place Timmy Turner? Eat a ? genius.

Real tears... Ay, bruh. You know he just some little off brand white boy. Let that muthafucka breathe. You ain't hafta do him like that.

LMAO...
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Da Day track is hot especially on the beat switch
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Preach2Teach
    Ooooooooooooohhhhh !!!!!!!!
    SHOTS FIRED !!!!!!!

Pew Pew Pew........
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    What desiigner is doing is what future should have been doing the last few years. Instead of dropping 8000 songs a month why not drop a few projects a year to keep the fiends waiting for your ? . Desiigner's mixtape has short songs and is his first real project since he entered the game under GOOD Music.

Timmy Turner was trending on facebook and that ? is a 30 sec freestyle turned song. The hype for the XXL freestyle created demand for that to be a full song. Panda being 1 single created demand for the mixtape. Meanwhile Desiigner Light aka Future dropping a mixtape every other month.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is flames
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What desiigner is doing is what future should have been doing the last few years. Instead of dropping 8000 songs a month why not drop a few projects a year to keep the fiends waiting for your ? . Desiigner's mixtape has short songs and is his first real project since he entered the game under GOOD Music.

Timmy Turner was trending on facebook and that ? is a 30 sec freestyle turned song. The hype for the XXL freestyle created demand for that to be a full song. Panda being 1 single created demand for the mixtape. Meanwhile Desiigner Light aka Future dropping a mixtape every other month.

It was trending on fb because everyone was ? on it
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I think desiigner can take the game over and have a bigger run than future. He's young too he got way more upside.

Future is who he is at this point he's not going to get any better

Lol. Is this the NBA draft? ? are you ? on? Its just not that deep.