Options
    What if varys just has a twin

What's tha chance of having another dickless twin in westeros? Pause

What if one of them aint dickless? pause

Cutting off ? is a regular thing in Westeros pause
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How dany gonna set up a republic in Meereen but still want to have a monarchy in Westeros. Thats that ? .
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    long-live-the-king-in-the-north.png

the last "King of the North" only lasted a few episodes. hahaha

Obviously "LONG" is the key word of that statement. LLS
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just still don't get how Robb that stupid muthafucka gon go back on his word about marrying the walder's daughter then try to ask him for help. What type of backwards ass ? is that. If he waited he prolly would of ended up with the good looking one too. See that even in medieval time ? still gotta man kilt.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    How these dudes surviving anyway after having they ? cut off anyway? Pause
    All that blood lose bruh
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    That's also what makes Vary's triller. He has a clear agenda, so he doesn't need to tell you why he's doing what he does - he just does it.

Littlefinger is like a Frank Underwood monologue. He needs you to know how clever he is and only serves himself.

That's a mark of a great villain tho. He masterminded the entire ? war. He's not going out very easily if at all and i don't even think his intentions are all malicious given by his choice to back the Starks and dismantle the Lannisters and Tyrells. Look at how this show has built characters from Jon to Dany, Tyrion, Theon and Triggerfinger. There's only 13 episodes left next season. There's a high chance this takes after most HBO endings and they end GoT with an ambiguous ending so they can do prequels or sequels. It won't end like a Disney movie tho.....

I'm telling yall LF is done lol. He thought he would have Sansa under his thumb like lil arryn. He might have a chance if he somehow keeps the vale or gets the whole northern army to rally around whatever his next big play is, but time ain't on his side with dany and the WW coming.

No he isn't. Remember it was his choice to even send the Vale. Which he was scheming since season 5. His plan worked. Whatever he's got in store from here, I'm sure he knows Dany has dragons (remember Tywin was one of the first to know and told Joffrey in season 4) and anticipated Sansa hence why he tried to put her on game and you and I are both smart enough to know he didn't do all of that for ? Sansa that's just bad and lazy writing and makes no sense why he'd sell her to the Lannisters then Boltons then back in his clutch just to marry her.

Technically he is the Lord of the Vale until Robin comes of age but if the kid drops dead he runs it. I think people forget he married married Lysa Arryn and got that title.

Wrong at the bold, Little Finger needs Robin Ayrn alive. If the kid ends up dead that's it for him. Don't forget Royce is already suspicious of him. I don't think those other old houses would pledge to a house 3 generations old. That would be terrible writing. And if he some how gets sansa to turn on Jon that again would be bad writing because of her character development.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall gone learn....when it come to LF, you can't tell @Sion nothing! lol!
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again...ok LF has the vale. So what????? They're no longer the largest army cuz them ppl on wooden horses are coming lol. Unless they introduce some other big families with a dothraki sized army you ain't gon win that way. All that string pulling he was doing in the regular season was cool when nobody saw him coming. This the finals now. He has an established history of being a snake with the people that are left. Ain't no more element of surprise.

I'm sure nobody underestimates that LF is and always will be up to something. But will it be successful is the discussion.

Get him bab....I mean @atribecalledgabi! lol....
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just still don't get how Robb that stupid muthafucka gon go back on his word about marrying the walder's daughter then try to ask him for help. What type of backwards ass ? is that. If he waited he prolly would of ended up with the good looking one too. See that even in medieval time ? still gotta man kilt.

Given that the Frey's are seen as inept, Robb should have said, as King of the North, you will allow us to pass and I will not marry your daughter. Go against this and we will take your lands and pass through anyway.

I just don't get, now that we know the Frey's are a joke, why Robb had to negotiate with him at all? They only needed passage through his land. I would have said ? Frey too! I'm not legitimizing his joke of a house just got passage.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Again...ok LF has the vale. So what????? They're no longer the largest army cuz them ppl on wooden horses are coming lol. Unless they introduce some other big families with a dothraki sized army you ain't gon win that way. All that string pulling he was doing in the regular season was cool when nobody saw him coming. This the finals now. He has an established history of being a snake with the people that are left. Ain't no more element of surprise.

I'm sure nobody underestimates that LF is and always will be up to something. But will it be successful is the discussion.

Get him babe. Show these ? why I love you so got damn much. And ? that ? Elzo, whenever he wanna catch this fade he can. ....I mean @atribecalledgabi! lol....

@Elzo69Renaissance

8d1ljxwub01e.gif
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

Given that the Frey's are seen as inept, Robb should have said, as King of the North, you will allow us to pass and I will not marry your daughter. Go against this and we will take your lands and pass through anyway.

I just don't get, now that we know the Frey's are a joke, why Robb had to negotiate with him at all? They only needed passage through his land. I would have said ? Frey too! I'm not legitimizing his joke of a house just got passage.

Rob tried that when they got to the twins, it was near impossible to take the twins.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got ? Daenerys.... SMH

edit: got the Mountain on the secondary character thing tho

Aint no secondarys ? .....
    Be happy you aint get Reek ank keep it movin.

A lot of you ? got Reek on the low....
    Let me find out!

lol.gif

? u mean? its right there on the damn site.

yo dont make me lobby to get ur name switched back to THEONSUPREME

my-name-is-my-name-o.gif
    Dont get it ? up.

nah YOU dont get it ? up or you'll be back to Reek status...

tumblr_lpp7lhUhtd1qkzr2wo1_400.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »

Get him babe. Show these ? why I love you so got damn much. And ? that ? Elzo, whenever he wanna catch this fade he can. ....I mean @atribecalledgabi! lol....

@Elzo69Renaissance

8d1ljxwub01e.gif

I ain't going to stand for no banging on a consolidated STARK SET BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
    800full-poster.jpg

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »

Rob tried that when they got to the twins, it was near impossible to take the twins.

Ah, forgot about that. So the Frey's are protected by natural land masses? ? was so long ago.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo now that the frays are gone who takes over? Cersai? The Tully in the dungeon
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    Soooo now that the frays are gone who takes over? Cersai? The Tully in the dungeon

The Tully's had blackwater too?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options
    White people can't say no to foreign ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? must of been the life as a white lord in those times " never seen you before hop upon thee ? "