The 2016 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

in other words

'we aint boys, what do you want me to say, derrick likes orgies, i dont ? with that'

also

'his brother being on the court all the time is ? weird, can derrick not run his own ? '

i wonder if ny media gonna dig into his civil case

Great question but what all did he say?

I need full video
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

in other words

'we aint boys, what do you want me to say, derrick likes orgies, i dont ? with that'

also

'his brother being on the court all the time is ? weird, can derrick not run his own ? '

I need full video

Is water wet?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

in other words

also

I need full video

follow her

she will tweet it out

its looks worse when you watch the whole clip

rachel asked jimmy how he found out about the trade and jimmy said they called him and then said 'it had to be one of us to tell you the truth'
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/DQ9y-Brgy_U

Damn this ? ? used to be nice

Put some respeck when u mention Rose name...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/DQ9y-Brgy_U

Damn this ? ? used to be nice

Put some respeck when u mention Rose name...

? that ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the Colangelos are dumb enough to spend max dollars on Barnes, they will have ? this whole process up. They need to go after Conley or Jimmy Butler.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If im the bulls I'll gladly take Okafor and Saric/Noel and a future #1 for Butler. I bet Philly would do it too

Too many teams in denial. Bulls for not thinkin its over, Philly for thinkin all them bigs can work
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Jimmy Butler seems like he wants to ? on the bulls but was being politically correct on the jump.... Stephen Jackson and Tracey Mcgrady was trying to get him to spill the beans

Just seen it, he got ambushed.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Golden State Warriors have entered the Kevin Durant sweepstakes, and the team could reportedly move on from center Andrew Bogut as a way to clear cap space for the superstar, if it succeeds in its pursuit of the four-time scoring champion.

According to a Wednesday report by CSN Bay Area's Monte Poole, "the team has grown frustrated by Bogut’s unreliability, particularly in times of greatest need." Citing sources, Pool added that "Bogut’s well-documented injury history...accounts for only part of the team’s annoyance."
  • TheBossman
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    If the Colangelos are dumb enough to spend max dollars on Barnes, they will have ? this whole process up. They need to go after Conley or Jimmy Butler.

THEY NOT COMING TO PHILLY!

You make it seem like this is a popular franchise to play for right now, it's not.

Like I Said before we got to over pay to hey players here. I would love butler here but bulls not going to trade him.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    It's official saric coming over this season.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    If im the bulls I'll gladly take Okafor and Saric/Noel and a future #1 for Butler. I bet Philly would do it too

Too many teams in denial. Bulls for not thinkin its over, Philly for thinkin all them bigs can work

Brett brown said theirs too many bigs on this team. Smh
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    lmao S2J so you just gon stick to that "my sources say" ?

Idk what u talkin bout man Lol
    TheBossman wrote: »
    It's official saric coming over this season.

My sources already broke that earlier, sir.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It's crazy bulls fans still in their feeling about rose .. And acting like butler a ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    It's crazy bulls players still in their feeling about rose .. And acting like butler a ?

?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy bulls players still in their feeling about rose .. And acting like butler a ?

Wouldn't you?

Forman been on ? since 09.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    No . Trading rose was a good decision ... I did not want him to get a max from us anyway and there's been rumors that he was gonna leave anyway after this 2017. So I'm glad they got something for him . Idc if he's in Chicago or not . He's not reliable player at all. Im glad the team is putting the franchise on butlers back
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I meant fans not players
  • SlimRemy
    SlimRemy Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    Options
    What the rockets logo where the Mavs are supposed to be. Or the magic with Mavs symbol?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched all of jimmys media appearances today I didn't see anything he said that was wrong .Cowherd was steady trying to bait him to throw shots at rose and he wouldn't
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    And all those teams Will still not make the playoffs
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allan Crabbe,Evan Fournier or Nicholas Batum the only fa's I would want the bulls to sign.They're getting none of them so re sign moore and charge the off season to the game or trade for a wing this team will overachieve on some portland blazers ? or they're gonna suck and ? forbid jimmy gets injured then it's ova

I'd also like to see dwight go to the bucks I want to see a team actually challenge the cavs not these fugazi hawks,raptors squads a legit threat

A lot of these teams wit mad cap space about to come up empty when they sign nobody and still have dough to spend so after the smoke clears the bucks can easily trade greg monroe
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? paprika said Jeremy Lin would be a great follow up to the Duncan Parker ginobli era and nobody checked him

They are both mediocre on defense, can both push the pace, have amazing court vision and shoot the jump shot. Lin on the Pick and Roll is hell to deal with. Now give him Kawhi and big body Aldridge. Mid-range is going to be a feast for that team.

Classic case of people talking without watching.