NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options

Comments

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch drake flip this some how and become the spokesman for 5 guys and send some thank you burgers to joe at his podcast

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe had bars can't front
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here it go. I gotta repost this ? man. I felt as if I was over-analyzing at first but he touched on everything I called last night. Everything from the similar ? , to the respectful '? you' in the beginning, to the overall tactfulness of the ? .
    Not gonna dwell on this ? too much, but a few points.

1. Joe is emotional.
    2. Joe is technically washed to these casual fans.
    3. Joe lacks star power.

However...

1. Joe is a far superior lyricist in comparison to Drake to the point where ? were saying Drake was swagger jacking Joe back in 08-09. See Drake's Good Riddance below (0:30 mark).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZKIyCQkNLs

2. Joe's new platform via this podcast has slowly garnered him some renewed star power.
    3. Joe is a tactician despite getting in his own way. Far superior to Meek who will likely catch lyrical hot ones (this is coming from a Philly ? ), but maybe not as cunning as Drake? But just enough for him to play chess and strike. He called that Jay Z diss on I Got the Keys weeks ago if you ? bothered to check for the podcast. He's very good at calling ? before it happens.
    4. Joe and Drake hang in intersecting circles, know similar woman, and are both the introspective type. So were as Joe's business is out in the streets, I'd be willing to bet Joe has some kind of dirt at his disposable worthy of any IC exposure thread on Drake.
    5. Joe is good at the respectful '? you' IE dissing a ? while maintaining respect or fanfare for said artist's work. Him being a Drake stan is irrelevant. He's a student of the game, first and foremost. See his Jay Z diss from like, 07.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CWMAMZiYKU

Conclusion:
    1. The ? have history so this ? isn't out of the blue, and it isnt surprising Drake felt compelled to respond to Joe in the first place. Only uninformed fuckboys like Charlamagne didnt hear that ? a few weeks back.
    2. 2016 Joe Budden is positioned for either a slight come up, renewed respect in the game, possible ? in Drake's stan armor, or all three. Wind looks to be in his sails.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    a_list wrote: »
    Joe went in...Think cats need a breakdown of some of these bars.....

Can't Bell Biv Devoe your way out of this one, nah
    So, warn your damn campaign that hammers rang
    I just bought a New Edition, you can't stand the rain
    Y'all say this soft ? hard and that, I can't explain
    Y'all think he's soul for real, I see candy rain

Now this is dope word play from Joe...

Crazy how that ? went way over some of these ? heads, and the 5 guys line slapped them in the face...lol
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think at this point Meek done with the rap beef ? .. Wouldn't be surprised if he sent ? to smack Joe up.. On camera..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw meek a rapper and he confident...

He gonna take shots at ? his entire career....

If he ever have another big single, guarantee he goes in on ? at some point
  • qawshun
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Naw meek a rapper and he confident...

He gonna take shots at ? his entire career....

If he ever have another big single, guarantee he goes in on ? at some point

He better cause he still taking shots at drake so rap Lil ?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also, peep how Joe drops radio material hours before the diss. This new Tory Lanez + Fab collab could get some serious spins. But keep sleepin', its cool.

Yessir dropped the track an hour before the diss...? is nice if u ask me

Joe Budden f/ Fabolous & Tory Lanez "Flex" (Produced by araabMUZIK)
  • qawshun
    Options
    He gotta Lil plan he knows drake joint gonna get air play so that snippet must be plan be to bring attention to his lp. Got his ? protected by a bishop chess moves
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man damn good diss by budden.. Drake won't take the bait and he's smart not to. Joey is waiting for the response and old school mouse will come out
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't got a ghostwriter talented enough right now he gona sign saigon, dig up cannibus corpse to ghost him ass worthy diss
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »

You sound like every ? who was jocking Cass in 03 when he was actually killing ? before he got hit by that bus or b4 he put out them ? ass sellout singles
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »

I got bars like phones straps like backpacks???? This the ? u post from Cass he got better ? than that gtfoh u high
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    ? ain't got a ghostwriter talented enough right now he gona sign saigon, dig up cannibus corpse to ghost him ass worthy diss

I wonder if this double/triple entendre went over u dumb ? head too
This discussion has been closed.