NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

Options

Comments

• kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • kliiimaxx
    Options
    Twitter likes to go in

mlcuqs0ecz49.jpg
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to see the kickball kid meme back.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Lets stop with the 'this is a warning shot, this is light '. ? he made a 6 minute song. Lls As a Budden diehard i know verse 3 is what e full song shoulda been like, but he didnt purposely come lighter on verae 1 and 2. That's just how it came out.* shrug*

If he could do it again he'd make it more like verse 3, but he didn't . He used audio clips, he spit 3 16s, he shared stories, this was THE diss.
    This was no 'warning shot' lol

Yo ? .

This ? got expert analysis on everything.

You just another ? with access to the internet.

FYI ? don't give a ? what you think

You mad or you frustrated?

Neither or

You're just ? annoying

You post in this absolute authoritative tone but your not an authority of anything. Your opinion is just that, your opinion. Which no one takes seriously.

Again you're just another ? with internet service

hes a ? ? ass ? .

i been said this numerous times.

he gonna get whats comin to his ? ass in due time too.

and not at no ? barbershop, joe.

4409 Bowen Rd
    Washington, DC 20019.

Today and every other Friday after. What more could you ask for if you REALLY wanted to go?? You don't. You just didnt expect me to call your bluff. You safe in here typin tho keep doin that.

I call filming this interaction
  • kliiimaxx
    Options
  • kliiimaxx
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    My only complaint is that this joint was a tad bit long.. Should have condensed it some..

The hook too log but this track good as hell
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Nah I do want Drake to respond . Cuz both these cats cool so if Drake actually respond it'll be dope. Friendly fire>>> emotional ? him and meek was beefing for
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vybz wrote: »
    I was wit preign lastnight drake has a diss coming. But its more shots to meek then joe

Shut yo lyin ? ass up

? u dumb
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Listening to a new podcast Joe put out tonight...within the first 2 minutes he says "It wasn't a diss" lol

*Edit: Now he's saying he didn't diss Jay Z either. He's just "offering perspective"

Good, because this ? was lackluster. ? just rambling. He made this for his internet warriors, because the neutral side and Drake fans ain't trying to hear this half-stepping ? . So now you left with .01% of rap fans lol. Ol' "I was letting my thoughts out, no disrespect" ass ? .

Drake could easily hit up Quentin and friends and body this ? in one or two lines.

And after hearing Jay the past few years (when he's on a track with ? that know how to rhyme), Buddens don't want those problems either.
  • oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    The diss is ok but it's not grounded or based on anything. ? won't go anywhere, Joe in his lite skin feelings.

And all the ammo ? can use against Drake how come no one ever uses ? SMMFH

This beef is wack af, Joe is washed that's why this is getting no press. If it was ASAP Rocky or one of Drake's peers the entire urban media would shut down

Which is kinda sad that our culture is like that. No respect for the older generation and dickride the "popular act" hard

I wouldn't discredit them so quickly about not paying homage the last 5 years ? been tryna take it back to the 90s and that's Drake, J.Cole, Kendrick, Logic, ASAP Rocky, Big Sean, Wale, you name it. Look at how ? still worship NaS, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, Tupac, etc.

Joe Budden comes off bitter because there's no source to his frustration and he has a record of doing ? like this. If this was NaS or Jay the reactions would be very very different.

any rap battle joe had was warranted to try and make it seem like he just jumps off the handle dissing ? cause it incorrect plus this healthy comp cause didnt drake say he responding to anyone or someshit or am i wrong
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    To say Joe is dissing him for no reason is an uninformed opinion.

I know most of ya probably don't listen to the podcast, but last night on the podcast he made it clear that he already heard the Drake verse from the French song, and Drake took shots at him there. Thats the song that French posted a snipped of Drake saying "pump pump pump it up"....then the 4pm in Calabasas dropped, and now we're here.

When did he say he heard the song with French? I heard him say he was waiting to hear the full version then 4 PM dropped which he thinks is about him and Diddy
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    powface wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Drake got multimillion deals from Jordan Brand and Apple, 6 figures a show and chart/sales history. How is he a ? or a burger if he caking?

So just because Drake has money he can't be a ? ? Is that why he let Diddy slap him because Diddy has more money? Please explain.

Its a wack ass line. The way the line is set up makes no sense. being a ? signed to 5 guys isnt the same context or subject as being a ? because you got slapped. He is trying to clown on a financial/power level by mentioning the 5 guys as in if drake was an industry ? . for arguement sakes lets say drake is signed to 5 ? . at the end of the day he made more moves than buddens can/will so its pointless even bringing this up. Buddens is the last ? on the planet that should mention anyone label/business moves. Couldnt get a 2nd release on Def Jam. Still owes Amalgram money. Does not pay his child support. And wait for it. He was just crying about Jay Z blacklisting and holding him back on the same diss record. This is what Sharessss was trying to explain about the strategic placement of this line. Wack ass high school 1 2 punchline swinging at air not thinking this out.

If the IC is really going to eat up this wack ass 5 guys line then i dont ever want to hear anything about Lil Flip "i treat you like milk i do nothing but spoil you" because its the same forced wack half assed attempt at a dope line just to fill bars
This discussion has been closed.