Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you ? think I did that ? on purpose?

Yeah Ima post this ? three times so they really get the point!!!

@Mastery you a Targ bro....come on man.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Didn't somebody on here say it's euron's cousin or something that has the dragon horn and he's in mereen? One of my friends that read the books predicted euron would go to mereen tryna get with dany, finds out she's not there, gets the dragon horn and goes back to westeros to ? her ? up. If any of that pans out I was right when I said LF only viable play left is to link up with euron lol

I think they will leave all that ? out of the show

They definently didn't introduce his character for nothing.

He may decide to try and ? or ? with Cersei or somehow get enough ships to attack Dany on the way to King's Landing or wherever they're headed.

Why would he attack Dany? He wants to marry her right?

Because he can just ? her after he marries her. The dude threw his uncle off a bridge and is tryna ? his niece and nephew. Can't trussim!!

That ? is tweaking if he even thinks of attacking the Fleet...... Thats automatic certain death.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You seem like the type.

keyboard-smash-o.gif
  • THIRDSUPREME
    edited July 2016
    Options

You seem like the type.

keyboard-smash-o.gif
    Soooo. You just wanted my attention.

2vwryc8.gif
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    @PanchYoSancho
    What the ? are you doing B.

You have resorted to just flagging anything I post now, on some scorned hoe ? ? . Man....I am not about that. We can talk ? ... and I can roast your goof ass for being a lame, calling yourself panchoyosancho and being a lark, but I dont just be flaggin ? cuz they flamed my house a couple pages back. That ? aint cool.

You need to cut it.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay man third earned his stripes in here you ? didnt have to flag him
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    c8ukfxbgopzz.jpg

lol...a King's Landing

Side note: Im wondering...

Like Jon Snow and Daenerys, Tyrion killed his mother giving birth and looks nothing like the rest of the Lannister children. Could he also be Targaryen? The dragons didnt roast his ass when he freed them. His mother, Joanna, was the Mad King's side ? for a time. Part of why Tywin hated his ass. Three Targaryens left. Three dragons.

@PanchoYoSancho

I thought that was already widely assumed? Lol

These are facts as far as I'm concerned.

iw67ix.gif

Naw ? ? aint facts til we get confirmation in the show or the books...til then yall got a Lannister on the squad.....scust....

In their last exchange twyin tells him twice 'you are my son' but then tyrion claps tywin and he says 'you're no son of mine'

So I dunno to me its still unconfirmed but it would be kinda silly for them to introduce that angle so late in the game

You do know that could also mean, "no son of mine would act like this" or "You've never done anything that makes me want to claim you as my son."

? what?

Its a widely known theory that tyrion could be the third dragon rider (targ). Before that scene I believed it too

I hate that theory. Seems better to me that he was always just the lovable Lannister ? up. Plus in the book, Tywins sister told Tyrion that he and Tywin were more alike than Tywin wants to admit. I thinks that's more ether to Tywin than the Mad King ? ? . And it's almost like Tyrion being (yet another) secret Targaryan gives Tywin a pass to be that big an ? to Tyrion and that dilutes the whole dynamic between them.

Tywin wanted his golden boy Jamie to be that ? but he ain't. It's his deformed, dwarfed offspring who picked up his personality traits AND flaws and he resented that.

Much like how Jamie got visibly upset when Walder Frey suggested that they were alike.

Nah man tywin hates the fact that tyrion even exists. He wanted to throw him in the sea soon as he was born it has to be something deeper.

Tywin said the only reason he let him live is ? he couldnt prove tyrion wasnt his.
  • Ranxx
    Options
    I dont know where the ? they are heading with euron but I feel like they shoulda brought in all 3 greyjoy brothers or none at all they're all great charcters

Matter of fact the greyjoy storyline from the books could be its own miniseries or some ? .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    @Ghostdenithegawd
    You bobby brown jr. lookin ?

pT94DZEEMAQC3.jpg
    What you should be flaggin is this goof ass pic you flyin as your avi.
    ? what you think you swole or somethin.
    I know you aint gettin a whif of no kinda ? outchea.
    No wonder you a lark.
    flag that hoe.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @PanchYoSancho
    What the ? are you doing B.

You have resorted to just flagging anything I post now, on some scorned hoe ? ? . Man....I am not about that. We can talk ? ... and I can roast your goof ass for being a lame, calling yourself panchoyosancho and being a lark, but I dont just be flaggin ? cuz they flamed my house a couple pages back. That ? aint cool.

You need to cut it.
    You been wacking and flagging my posts like a ? for weeks. You taking this ? too serious, B. ? is jokes. You're like Henry Hill in Goodfellas. Gangster turned snitch trying to get back in the life anyway he can. We ain't really banging. I'm not gonna light your block up and you didn't flame my house. Its just a message board...

snowice_md.jpg
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

@THIRDSUPREME

Don't take it personal my ? . It's IC tradition to flag anything double posted and over, you know this. Lmao! Now rejoice that we got dragons and ? heading to Westeros!!!
  • THIRDSUPREME
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

@THIRDSUPREME

Don't take it personal my ? . It's IC tradition to flag anything double posted and over, you know this. Lmao! Now rejoice that we got dragons and ? heading to Westeros!!!

I didnt know that.

Aye

Pancho

Ghostdeni

I take all that ? I said back

giphy.gif
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't flag me for double posting and you just apologized.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    They don't flag me for double posting and you just apologized.

Thats because you're white. Self hate is a ? .

Check the spoiler.

apology is worth bout as much as a Little Finger promise.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next thing u know, u trying to pry a fork from your brothers hand before he can stab U with it.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    I knew it would turn personal after a while. You kno' when you're play fightin'with your brothers and someone catches a hot one

Its always business G. Never personal.

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They basically gave AshaYara and Theon Victarian's story by having them go and meet up with Dani....in the books,
    Euron sends Victarion with the dragon horn to Mereen to entreat with Dani on his behalf. Victarian decides he is going to try to get Dani for himself behind his brothers back.

I think Dani is going to align with Victarian based on what has happened in the show. I don't know how Euron is going to react though. Since in the show they escaped to Dani so he has reason to go after then, but in the books he sent Victarian.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Didn't somebody on here say it's euron's cousin or something that has the dragon horn and he's in mereen? One of my friends that read the books predicted euron would go to mereen tryna get with dany, finds out she's not there, gets the dragon horn and goes back to westeros to ? her ? up. If any of that pans out I was right when I said LF only viable play left is to link up with euron lol

I think they will leave all that ? out of the show

They definently didn't introduce his character for nothing.

He may decide to try and ? or ? with Cersei or somehow get enough ships to attack Dany on the way to King's Landing or wherever they're headed.

Why would he attack Dany? He wants to marry her right?

Because 1. Dany won't want him
    2.He wants to ? Yara and Theon
  • loch121
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Irrelevant if he hits or not his backstabbing on her dad will come to light and she will ? him...that's the only way to complete her and his arc as well btw...she has to ? him

One of the starks does. Could be arya. I don't think it has to be her.

Only so many left and she has direct ties and themes mirroring him Caitlin and ned. She's going to ? him even if he did become king and she gotta oj him.

She's already planted the seed that Jon is a Bastard so propositioning himself for the North, he has the Vale already but once Jon's true parentage is revealed, his arc is pretty much over. Sansa definitely kills him...Arya kills Cersei Lannister

We're R and L married? Just wondering if he's a true bastard.

Yes they were married secretly I think,but he was already married.IDk how that works?But he's still thought of as Ned's bastard
    Sion wrote: »
    Yall are delirious and it's funny cuz when Triggerfinger pulls the carpet from under yall watch yall gonna be surprised. We use you for our gain then drop yall when we get what we want. Yall fall for it every time. Stupid Larks lolololololol

He ain't making it out of this game alive tho.

This is not a Disney movie.......

I bet you GRRM won't ? Varys or Triggerfinger

I ain't betting ? but he betrays people left and right someone's gonna slice his ass up. Maybe not varys tho.

At maybe not Varys, Varys wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight

Son.....can pedofinger even lift a sword? They're on the same level.

Lickle finger shot a dude with a crossbow after plotting on killing Joffrey

Actually LF had somebody else shoot the dude
  • loch121
    Options
    Irrelevant if he hits or not his backstabbing on her dad will come to light and she will ? him...that's the only way to complete her and his arc as well btw...she has to ? him

Only so many left and she has direct ties and themes mirroring him Caitlin and ned. She's going to ? him even if he did become king and she gotta oj him.

She's already planted the seed that Jon is a Bastard so propositioning himself for the North, he has the Vale already but once Jon's true parentage is revealed, his arc is pretty much over. Sansa definitely kills him...Arya kills Cersei Lannister

Yes they were married secretly I think,but he was already married.IDk how that works?But he's still thought of as Ned's bastard
    Yall are delirious and it's funny cuz when Triggerfinger pulls the carpet from under yall watch yall gonna be surprised. We use you for our gain then drop yall when we get what we want. Yall fall for it every time. Stupid Larks lolololololol

I ain't betting ? but he betrays people left and right someone's gonna slice his ass up. Maybe not varys tho.

• loch121
    Options