Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Irrelevant if he hits or not his backstabbing on her dad will come to light and she will ? him...that's the only way to complete her and his arc as well btw...she has to ? him

One of the starks does. Could be arya. I don't think it has to be her.

Only so many left and she has direct ties and themes mirroring him Caitlin and ned. She's going to ? him even if he did become king and she gotta oj him.

She's already planted the seed that Jon is a Bastard so propositioning himself for the North, he has the Vale already but once Jon's true parentage is revealed, his arc is pretty much over. Sansa definitely kills him...Arya kills Cersei Lannister

We're R and L married? Just wondering if he's a true bastard.

Yes they were married secretly I think,but he was already married.IDk how that works?But he's still thought of as Ned's bastard
    Sion wrote: »
    Yall are delirious and it's funny cuz when Triggerfinger pulls the carpet from under yall watch yall gonna be surprised. We use you for our gain then drop yall when we get what we want. Yall fall for it every time. Stupid Larks lolololololol

He ain't making it out of this game alive tho.

This is not a Disney movie.......

I bet you GRRM won't ? Varys or Triggerfinger

I ain't betting ? but he betrays people left and right someone's gonna slice his ass up. Maybe not varys tho.

At maybe not Varys, Varys wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight

Son.....can pedofinger even lift a sword? They're on the same level.

Lickle finger shot a dude with a crossbow after plotting on killing Joffrey

Actually LF had somebody else shoot the dude

Because Im a real ? from the Chi. I can't do no hoe ass ? like flag you B. Thats not in my make up chief. Peace to the real.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we finished or are we done?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk how that ? happened
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    That's the kind of stuff that happens when someone's internet tough guy persona doesn't match their real life persona.

Real ? ain't trippin on some internet mess they got real ? ? to be worried about.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did Ned do to them hoes in the room with lyanna? Did he put them to the sword?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    What did Ned do to them hoes in the room with lyanna? Did he put them to the sword?
    Young Ned looked like a punk. He probably didn't do ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    @Sion how LF gon get anybody to raise his banner with no army tho? Look like the vale pledged to the kang udda nawf. And the reason I say LF need to side with euron is cuz dany coming. He ain't bout to join em cuz varys would put a stop to that, so he might as well try to beat em. It's not like euron ain't got a chance. He got a big ass fleet and could possibly have a dragon horn.

And you still not explaining how somehow having the north = having the throne lol
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I think the point GRRM is trying to make is that since he doesn't have a ? , his intentions are always thought to be for the good of the people.

If you have a ? , most likely you have an alterior motive.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    That's the kind of stuff that happens when someone's internet tough guy persona doesn't match their real life persona.

Real ? ain't trippin on some internet mess they got real ? ? to be worried about.

Man shut up. Im just ? around like everybody else. This ? is laughs and joke.....period. Ol sensitive ass teddy ruxpin ass ? .
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2016
    Options
    As long as Danaerys catches some nasty losses in totally cool with whatever happens.

The show writers really have no choice for her to take some losses cause the end of the season made it seem entirely impossible for Cersei to mount any defense against her.
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    The only person I can see Dany offering to marry in order to form an alliance with is Jon, I want to see how this works out. She already has Dorn, The Reach, The Iron Islands. I am sure the Crown lands will flock to her side. We ain't heard ? about the Storm Lands in a minute.
  • Ranxx
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    As long as Danaerys catches some nasty losses in totally cool with whatever happens.

The show writers really have no choice for her to take some losses cause the end of the season made it seem entirely impossible for Cersei to mount any defense against her.

Whoa there friend take it down a notch

You're talking reckless right now
  • Ranxx
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The only person I can see Dany offering to marry in order to form an alliance with is Jon, I want to see how this works out. She already has Dorn, The Reach, The Iron Islands. I am sure the Crown lands will flock to her side. We ain't heard ? about the Storm Lands in a minute.

How many time you ? gonna push this ? ? stop it man just stop

Whoever dany marries I dont think they've been introduced yet
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I think the point GRRM is trying to make is that since he doesn't have a ? , his intentions are always thought to be for the good of the people.

If you have a ? , most likely you have an alterior motive.

In the books he claims to be Team Targaryen BUT it's alleged that he smuggled Rhaegar Targaryen's son Aegon to Essos before the Mountain and Tywin could ravage them. He sends him to live with Jon Connington to learn the game and how to be a knight.

He's almost exactly like Triggerfinger and in the books it's actually Varys who kills Pycelle and then Kevan Lannister before telling them that Aegon Targaryen is in fact alive. In the show they made Cersei responsible. Tyrion isn't even suppose to trust Varys and Jaime begins to compare his notes about Varys.... but here we are.

He's literally TF's equivalent but hey what do I know I'll sit in the shadows and watch me be right. I'm telling yall Dany is gonna catch some nasty Ls.....

So you think Varys might turn on Dany?
    Ranxx wrote: »

I'm not in support of the incestous marriage.I hope she marries Tyrion
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

Who the ? pushing ? ? ? I am just stating the obvious, unless she was bullshitting Dario. As it sits there is only one King in Westoros and that the King of the Nawf...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shes already taken losses, she just turns them into wins.
  • Will Munny
    Options

Whoa there friend take it down a notch

You're talking reckless right now

It's Lannisters Vs EVERYONE and they are broke with no army. There are gonna be some mishaps for Queen D
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

The stag died, House Baratheon extinct, The wolf died but had children.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shes already taken losses, she just turns them into wins.

Danaerys out here tru_m.a.c'in
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robbs king of the north moment was better. Theon before became a ? ? felt like the icing on the cake
  • Inglewood_B
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Which King of the North crowning was better ? Robb Stark or Jon Stark's ??

Robb Stark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2w7IdiPPSc

Jon Stark
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs4XR4fbY8U

Robb's was better because what had just happened and the fact that there hadn't been a King in the North in ~300 years since Aegon swooped in and made the last one bend the knee.

Jon my ace boon ? but he just the do over with this KITN ? .

Long may he reign tho

Edit: GreatJon Umber was the GOAT bannerman. Too bad his son turned out to be a ? ?
  • Inglewood_B
    edited July 2016
    Options

Also all the foreshadowing of Jon being Rhaegars boy. Every time Robert started talkin about killing Danaerys/Targaryans, Ned was in his feels.

http://youtu.be/ahB1hoPP4lQ

http://youtu.be/YL9_w1yNCSc

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @Sion how LF gon get anybody to raise his banner with no army tho? Look like the vale pledged to the kang udda nawf. And the reason I say LF need to side with euron is cuz dany coming. He ain't bout to join em cuz varys would put a stop to that, so he might as well try to beat em. It's not like euron ain't got a chance. He got a big ass fleet and could possibly have a dragon horn.

And you still not explaining how somehow having the north = having the throne lol

You don't need an army to have a house raised. If TF moves with the Starks on the Lannisters Varys has no reason to go against him and will most likely welcome him to invade. Those 2 are both working against the Lannisters. He has no reason to be fearful of Danearys and already knows she has dragons (season 4).

Euron/Greyjoys are savages and it'd be stupid to leave the Northern houses to team up with an unknown house NOBODY likes that he can't get anything out of. Also ppl gotta stop reading the quick summaries from the book and making the TV show connections. If Euron had one it would have been mentioned. You're assuming everyone is scared of Danearys I'm more than sure TF will find a way to put himself in their good graces - especially when they find out through Lady Olenna that the two worked to have Joffrey poisoned and Cersei ostracised.

As for Varys, let's not forget it was he who told King Robert about her and agreed with the small council to send all those assassins to ? her:

https://youtu.be/YL9_w1yNCSc

He also told Lord Tywin and Joffrey about her having dragons. Varys is just as ? sneaky as TF and hes the House Targaryen equivalent. You still don't know what Varys wants just like we don't know what TF wants. Why agree to have her killed only to now team up with her ? What's in it for Varys ?? Makes for an interesting twist.

You not answering the questions fam! lol
    Why would the north raise his house banner when the starks is back and his own army pledged to them? And if he somehow finagled his way into taking over the north, so what? That ? won't go no further cuz he wants the throne and he ain't sniffing it unless dany dies. She won't be having somebody that wants to take her spot.The starks should be good since they just want winterfell. He could ride on cersei/KL but again, time ain't on his side here cuz either dany or the WW or both will be pulling up sooner rather than later and neither one of them will be playing a "game."

You can't charge everything to "that was LF plan all along" lol. It's possible his ? backfired here. And I'm just being facetious about euron. Season's over I'm just throwing ? at the wall at this point lol.

AND YO YOU LEAVE VARYS OUTA THIS