• metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet Gasol goes to GSW.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    They about to throw poor Barnes in the bushes...

If they get a reliable big man to back up Bogut....smh

They gotta get rid of Bogut, Barnes, and Ezeli to bring Kevin on, Ezeli can comeback as a severely underpaid for a center if he chooses too
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Lebron heard KD going to the Warriors

9bbkm9i4zzrt.png
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    This ? is far worse than lebron

I disagree man.

It wasn't what Lebron did, but how he did it.

KD took some meetings and then made a choice. Lebron dragged that ? out and had a TV special to celebrate his move. It was some egregiously self indulgent ? .

The writing was on the wall for both of them. Also, the Bay area might be the most beautiful place to live in this country.
    (Nope) wrote: »
    This ? is far worse than lebron

I disagree man.

It wasn't what Lebron did, but how he did it.

KD took some meetings and then made a choice. Lebron dragged that ? out and had a TV special to celebrate his move. It was some egregiously self indulgent ? .

The writing was on the wall for both of them. Also, the Bay area might be the most beautiful place to live in this country.

No offense but foh with all that extra ? from a pure ball standpoint this ? is a 100 worse then lebron ?

You got 4 young superstars and a bench that's better than Miami was even iggy has super star talent the ? is just a weirdo and a very confusing bball player

Miami indeed had a big 3 not 4 not players in their prime either other than bron

He didn't almost beat Miami in the playoffs then run to them the pure basketball comparison of the situation do not compare to eachother and we only talk about the big team up that succeed there are other ones that people don't ? about because they failed

I understand what you're saying and this whole ? hurt my soul because the Warriors are basically a lock for Championships from here on out, but that's what this man wanted.

He was done playing with ADHD half-shirt Russ and just wants to win.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Every other owner bout to hit up Cuban on some
    "you better not do it!!!" ?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't even need a great center. They just need a capable one. It's a few still available.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Why would cuban facilitate this ? and if pau goes to the warriors he will weaken them defensively
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They already let right go to 2 of those

Bogut is gona b gone in a trade
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I bet Gasol goes to GSW.

For the minimum? With what cap space?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And there's nothing they can offer Ezeli that would make him underpaid...he's a body
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch golden state get hibbert for a lil bit of nothin lol
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    And there's nothing they can offer Ezeli that would make him underpaid...he's a body

He was undressed and exposed in the finals.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TimberWolves >>>>>>>>

When y'all ? jumping on the bandwagon? Y'all teams ain't winning ? this year

I thought u were riding with the pistons during the playoffs?

Detroit till I die

Ish Smith and Reggie Jackson

Head ain't readee

I live in Minny App though
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Jerry West shows us again an again why he's the Logo lol
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaoo they still gotta play the other end

Cause there's so many dominating centers, they lose defense at the center position

They just got better defensively overall, don't fight it

How did they get better defensively if they have to give away all their size and rim protection? You really think Draymond is an elite rim protector and shot blocker? The Warriors struggled when Bogut went out in the Finals

KD was getting about 3 blocks a game WCF

KD can defend, y'all seem to think all he does is score and he can go from 1-4 and some 5s...He's a far better defender than Harrison Barnes

They can find another suitable center, the length they have is going to be nasty

Bruh, if you think that dude can defend Blake Griffin, LeMarcus Aldridge, Zach Randolph, or Anthony Davis full time without getting in foul trouble you're one delusional human being, and what 'length' are you talking about hear if their future center is listed at 6'7"?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    When Lebron heard KD going to the Warriors

9bbkm9i4zzrt.png

Man, Lebron is done. He got one for the land. Now he aint gotta do ? but climb the all time stat charts.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    basketball reasons... haaaaaaaaa
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't even need a great center. They just need a capable one. It's a few still available.

Seriously. And add to the fact what Durant was doing on the defensive end against the Warriors. They will be fine.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    They already let right go to 2 of those

Bogut is gona b gone in a trade

I just don't see any NBA Ex. helping these ? .. Unless cuban becomes a traitor among the group..