The 2016 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Trade RW for what though? A player like him isnt easy to find. He's a top 3 PG in his prime. It'd be impossible to get fair value in a trade. Only trade him if he aint gonna resign but he's definitely a player to build around.

That team peaked they can't do any better and there's better situations out there for RW. Okc need to focus on getting as many pieces as they can for him and get a jumpstart on the rebuild rather than run the risk of losing 2 top five players 2 off seasons in a row for nothing. Its over. Even if Russ stays who is he gonna get to come play with him in OKC now? Kd not walking back through that door. Wrap it up.

Presti has to hit on a RW deal or his job getting cooked.

Bruh presti isn't getting fired Bruh it's not his fault that kd and rw didn't deliver. He gave them a lot of help
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

Our first round pick in 2017, Lakers 2017 pick, and kings 2019 pick, plus Noel or Okafor for russ. Do the deal.

Your really willing to give up all that for a one year rental?

The reward for outweighs the risk. Two 1sts and Okafor for Westbrook. Colangelo has to atleast TRY to put a team on the court. Two administrations telling us the same thing " A chip is on the horizon. Just wait." By the time we find a nother Ben Simmons the Ben Simmons we have now will have and expired rookie contract and dip because we still trash. nah they gotta start making moves. This what we been tanking for. Scared money don't make no money
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

White tears are delicious (nh) lol. I'm really glad he left now.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Our first round pick in 2017, Lakers 2017 pick, and kings 2019 pick, plus Noel or Okafor for russ. Do the deal.

The reward for outweighs the risk. Two 1sts and Okafor for Westbrook. Colangelo has to atleast TRY to put a team on the court. Two administrations telling us the same thing " A chip is on the horizon. Just wait." By the time we find a nother Ben Simmons the Ben Simmons we have now will have and expired rookie contract and dip because we still trash. nah they gotta start making moves. This what we been tanking for. Scared money don't make no money

You sound stupid bruh.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A reunion between Lance Stephenson and the Pacers isn’t out of the question, according to Nate Taylor of The Indianapolis Star, who reports that Stephenson has discussed the possibility of agreeing to a multiyear contract with Indiana.

May as well
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    It's going to be stressful being a Bulls fan this year but I gotta stay strong

Corey Benjamin ain't walking through that door smh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A reunion between Lance Stephenson and the Pacers isn’t out of the question, according to Nate Taylor of The Indianapolis Star, who reports that Stephenson has discussed the possibility of agreeing to a multiyear contract with Indiana.

May as well

Yeah but he wanna be a bench warmer again?

Just go to the nets ..imo
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Trade RW for what though? A player like him isnt easy to find. He's a top 3 PG in his prime. It'd be impossible to get fair value in a trade. Only trade him if he aint gonna resign but he's definitely a player to build around.

That team peaked they can't do any better and there's better situations out there for RW. Okc need to focus on getting as many pieces as they can for him and get a jumpstart on the rebuild rather than run the risk of losing 2 top five players 2 off seasons in a row for nothing. Its over. Even if Russ stays who is he gonna get to come play with him in OKC now? Kd not walking back through that door. Wrap it up.

Presti has to hit on a RW deal or his job getting cooked.

It is 100% dependent on RW's decision.

If RW was willing to extend, then you don't trade him for anything.

But since now it's looking like he's already decided he's leaving then yes, of course you get something for him instead of nothing.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

May as well

Not sure this immature fool can handle playing in brooklyn.The pacers were his best basketball environment he and paul george tight too just thought it made sense he talkin to other teams too.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

You don't say... I think everyone knows that Russ is good as gone next year. Harden was the first to go, then Reggie, Ibaka, & now Durant. It's just time for Presti to rebuild in OKC ain't no need of holding him hostage there. When Durant got hurt 2 yrs ago and Russ was trying to carry the Thunder on his back all it got them was a ticket to the lottery. I wouldn't blame Russ for bouncing after the season.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You sound stupid bruh.

Cool with me. If he stays or not I really don't care. I'd rather that then twiddle our thumbs doing nothing like we been doing getting us nowhere like we been going. And who's to say he won't be swayed to stay in Philly? We ain't doing anything but hoarding picks for nothing. The only player we wanted that we were successful getting through this whole "process" was Ben Simmons. I gotta wait another five years to get another doing this ? ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

May as well

Not sure this immature fool can handle playing in brooklyn.The pacers were his best basketball environment he and paul george tight too just thought it made sense he talkin to other teams too.

Ahh okay I hear you....it makes sense but nets getting vets and finally have solid management. Only thing is it's his hometown and he might not be focused which is probably what you're referring to.

I do hope he gets a good opportunity though somewhere because he IS talented
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    KD gave them dusty crackers a mill when that tornado hit and they calling him all kinds of coward and burning his jersey smh

They act like they owned him

Throw stephen A. in there too. He (Stephen A.) acting like da truest hoe!!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure y summer league cats need rest, they talm bout cam Payne n Mitch mc Gary resting today, no let em ball so they can contribute more than dance moves
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Knicks rescinded galloways qo he's an unresricted fa
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Ahh, Paul Pierce. The guy who was gifted two superstars and could only win one ? championship with them.

Via trade is completely different especially after all 3 missed the playoffs, REACH