Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
or something really humbled you.

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got kicked out the house the summer after my senior year in HS for wildn out, partying, drinking, smoking, ? . It was the typical im 18 and grown/get yo grown ass out situation
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reality hit me when I started grad school. It's a great experience, but man, it's depressing and expensive. And impostor syndrome is real, especially when you bump elbows with already-established professors and brilliant peers.

Reality hit me when I experienced a death in the family for the first few times, wasn't until I was in my late teens/early twenties. Not a good feeling.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kicked out of the house summer before senior year.

Kicked out of school 2 months into senior year.

Drug Withdrawals.

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She said i normally dont ? with little ? niggaas but ill give u a chance ...one girl said i hope u just didnt bring u....one girl if i want a another man to play with. My ? area Thats my business.......when started faking orgasm just to ? inside her....when i realise every girl will ? raw most except prostitutes.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^real tears...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I learned about the illuminati.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    My coworker was killed while we were in Iraq.....he went to eat at the DFAC and never came back.....the sickos even recorded it as it went down and had the inside mapped out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaqGHwIdV0I

Dude ? . That's ? up. It's crazy YouTube would keep the video up.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This past January, when I got my first semester grades for my 1L year, never felt so average in my life...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Got kicked outa school bout a year and a half ago. I was burned out and going just to go so my grades weren't ? . That time off was needed and showed me what wasted time can do to you. College isn't for everybody but you can't use that as an excuse to not get "educated" if you will.

Back in school now getting certified. I'm motivated now, study everyday, like going to class. Probly shoulda went this way right outa hs and been done with it, but ? it everybody got a path.

That's how I was with school at first. If school was a relationship about 2 years ago then I would've switched the status to "it's complicated". I wasn't sincere for my grades. I had no blueprint. Then I started to look at my surroundings & the future. So I started removing myself from my old environment, getting around people who are like minded & doing things that will add value to me. Now my vision is clear & now I'm married to school & faithful to it until I graduate