? that be going bald, why yall just can't let go?

Options

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shave it that is all
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i read up on baldness

You're chances are highest if:
    Your grandfather on your mother's side went bald, the first born son is most likely to bald as well

My father and lil bro has a full head of thick hair. my grandfather on my mothers side was bald and my ? thinning at 29

My time of acceptance is coming, as long as I'm still getting ? its all good
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    we stress and ? wit our hair way more than people used to

constant line ups, cuts, products, du rags, hats, wave caps, etc are the reason young folks are going bald now

My barber was saying this, he said the hair follicles at the front part of your head are more sensitive and they're not as strong and if you're constantly getting a line up you don't let those follicles regain their strength to get stronger so your hairline recedes further back because the front follicles are constantly destroyed. he likened it to cutting down a tree and then cutting the base down every week. He said brothers shouldn't be getting a haircut or line up every week he said every 4 weeks is better for you and certain clippers are much better on the follicles for certain scalps.

Whoa that's rough

My hair start growing back a week after a haircut. I've gone about around that time w/o a haircut...smh. Thought I was gonna end up lookin Ricky Williama when he quit football in that 30 For 30 doc.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I started going bald in high school. Been bald ever since. These hoes love to rub a bald head
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My afro going strong. Knock on wood, I'll be a grey haired version of Jules from Pulp Fiction. It's shocking so many ? are going bald before 40 these days.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    If a barber consistently pushin your ? back your hairline will fall in line. Muscle memory. Also how do you explain dudes with dreads gradually pulling their hairline back :/

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still have hair, but I have no problem shaving my head. I ? my cut up when I was 13 and had to go bald and ? loved it lol.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    The funniest ? is that Rogaine exists, it's relatively cheap, and aside from helping you regrow your own hair it corrects high blood pressure, something damned near every Black man has to deal with.

Why the ? millionaires resort to drawing hair with a sharpie or spraying on some FlexSeal instead of copping Rogaine is a mystery ancient Egyptians couldn't even solve.

Rogaine don't work b

It works, but you gotta give it time to work. ? wanna put the rogaine in on Monday and expect to be able to hit the club on Friday with a full head of hair. ? don't work like that. That ? can take a couple of months. One of my aunts gave it a shot for her pattern baldness and it worked. Not only did it work, but she still has the hair she re-grew after she stopped using it.

Rogaine is for top and back and side of your head , it don't work for the hairline /middle

@Cinco it literally says that ? on the box lol
    That's where it was tested and approved
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Hairline/balding thread will forever be goat
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the 2 main reasons guys are afraid of baldness is that they think women won't like them or they'll look old. Both are false because I know of bald guys still get chicks and if you are in decent shape or have your ? hair a certain way, you shouldn't look old. Wrestler Apollo Crews is bald but he looks young as hell.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I have to go bald, I gotta join the beard gang.
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been bald for about two years now. The middle top of my head is thinning but I can still grow hair everywhere else. It don't really matter to me since I've never had lono hair before. I just hate shaving all the time
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? round this muhfucka looking like LL cool J, wearing a hat to to every major event.

At prayer before dinner this ? suddenly becomes an atheist, refusing to take off his hat.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    My afro going strong. Knock on wood, I'll be a grey haired version of Jules from Pulp Fiction. It's shocking so many ? are going bald before 40 these days.
    You just never notice it before, most of your homies had hair and when you get older you see it

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    If I have to go bald, I gotta join the beard gang.

mannn thats the way to go..
    iv been bustin the beard for leas then a yr now..
    ? cant help themself..

when a ? 's out of town its like shootin fish in a barrel..
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been wearing a full beard since I was 20 and when I went bald it was second nature