The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Cody was suppose to win MITB 2 times n before the show they told him change of plans

•Cody's favorite opponent was Christian as it forced him to change his style. Taught him that he shouldn't use "old school" as a crutch.

•Cody calls Miz underrated. "He is the definition of what a WWE superstar is supposed to be. He is the hardest working guy in that company."

•Cody says Sheamus is the stiffest guy he's been in the ring with, says others can attest to it. "He will laugh if you hit him harder."

•Bryan says the decision for him to win MITB was made the day of. Was supposed to be BNB or Cody, but they didn't want heels winning both.

•Cody says Stardust (w/ Cosmic Wasteland) was supposed to die in HIAC against Amell but someone in the office said "we've seen him already".

*Cody says he fell out of love with wrestling when he lost to Big Show at WM as it came when it looked like he was going to break out.
  • Max.
    Options
    Rhodes on feeling less than he was in WWE: “I was in Greensboro and that’s where my dad and Ric (Flair) had to get on the radio, in fans cars, and tell them that the event was sold out for Starrcade. I thought ‘Here I am looking at this Stardust outfit in my bag… I feel like I’m less than I am and no amount of money is worth being less than I am.’ I don’t want to be anything but #1.”

Rhodes on wanting moments and not money: “I don’t want the money, I want the moments and you (WWE) are not giving me the moments.”

Brandi also said that someone could “make a hat out of turds, creating a ? hat, and it would get over in the WWE!”
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    They digging up old crews tweets

Where he talkn ? bout wwe

is there a link?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Lil nipple wanna see her box
  • Max.
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »

is there a link?

Bunch of ? got deleted

Cmd56XsWYAALyZ1.jpg

Theres other ? sayn big e is short
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Cody/Christian promo was golden. I was shocked it ended quickly.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »

is there a link?

Bunch of ? got deleted

Cmd56XsWYAALyZ1.jpg

Theres other ? sayn big e is short
    Yeah he deleted all of his tweets ..probably ordered by WWE. What's crazy is that these tweets aren't even that serious but because of Crews and his squeaky clean, extra likeable image, this is definitely an issue.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well we know he has it in him to change the character up
  • Max.
    Options
    Young bucks fun to watch wrestle nh
  • Max.
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Heard angle might show up!!!!!!
  • Max.
    Options
    Reddit says orton might b brock next opp
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    I'm hearing the club vs cena enzo and Cass at battleground

So cena dem goin over. But I still think Aj can win this fued
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    According to Wade Keller of the Pro Wrestling Torch, Vince McMahon is planning a “redemption” storyline for Reigns once he returns to WWE programming.

McMahon wants to tell the story of how “the controversy” put Reigns down. He would then have to find a way to work his way back to what he was before and be even better than he was. McMahon feels if he creates a story in the way he would want it told, it may finally get fans to buy into Reigns and cheer for him.

This story is backed up after WWE told the world on Raw about Reigns’ suspension. Stephanie McMahon even called his failure an embarrassment to WWE. She’s not far off either as Reigns’ suspension surely didn’t make WWE look good. Roman was all over the news, and with WWE positioning him as their top guy, he let them down.

I told yall this would happen...
    i said it too...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    crazy tho..

suspended for some type of drug, 30 days

playfully grab the bosses arm, 60 days

Initially 90 tho....90

But yea, this the reality era.... Just like he owned it on his Twitter, wwe has to own it... Write it into his character... Make it an alcoholic or other drug usage problem... Make it a serious angle that actually tells the story of real life substance abuse across the sport....

The thing is, they can hit a home run if this ? is handled right..... People watch that Jake the snake documentary..... the fans love come back story.... Write how depressed he was behind scenes when the crowds ? on him, he played it off on screen, and it ate him alive off screen....

If they really work this, when he start"cleaning" up, b the fans will get behind him, and if he gets back in the main event picture, they'll be behind dude.... Which is what they always wanted...

This can work on their favor.... They've done worse

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I heard that redemption storyline isn't true but I wouldn't put it past them to do it. Roman finna come back with a new t-shirt that says #FORGIVEN. Scust
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Big e got amazing self control, cuz who ever Sasha banks dude is would have been lost his ? by now
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then couple black folks gotta stick together. ....
  • Max.
    Options
    That looked fun ^
  • Max.
    Options
    Matt hardy just changed wrestling forever
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How? I heard about his gimmick...but what he do?
  • Max.
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

How? I heard about his gimmick...but what he do?

"Changed the lanscape of prof wrestling"

"Best story told in a ring in a decade"

tumblr_o9vcg3jXaM1u1ljrzo1_540.gif
  • CSOPQ
    CSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    I've never really been a Hardy fan, but Broken Matt is dope. Dude is killin it right now