Slave Descendant Unites With Plantation Owner for Heartwarming Dinner 181 Years After Families Lived

Options
13»

Comments

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Picture a jew having a friendly meal at a concentration camp with the descendants of the guard who pulled out their great-grandparents gold teeth out to melt down and build their fortune.

Nah.

thing about it, it was reported by abc and our media is completely objective driven

whats shown to us is is picked and chosen

jus cause its on abc or tv period dont mean it represents some consensus
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    “Robert is a descendant of people who owned my family. He didn’t own anybody,” said Steward. “I am a descendant of slaves of that his family owned. I have never been a slave. This is about history. This is about family. There is nothing he can do or I can do that can change the fact that I have relatives who may have died on that plantation. This was about seeing a physical place that my relatives walked, regardless of the condition.”

Ok, so he's a black republican pushing that overused rightwing talking point about "Blacks today were never slaves, and white people today never owned slaves."

Got it.

Funny thing is, those "conservatives" won't talk about the conditions we were living in 50 or 60 years ago.

He should be ashamed of himself for pushing that agenda.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maaan look at these smiling ass all in ? face ass ? negroes man.

id slap the ? out of everyone sitting at that table. kids too.
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    named him "nkrumah" and he still blew it.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I always say the biggest ? are from the south smh
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    This ? almost made me throw up.

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    4d4034a0-42eb-11e6-a828-bb182af38e5f_ht_wavering_place_plantation_big_tree_160705.jpg

Smh, being from the deep south, I know these houses all too well. We still have those slave shacks too.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the hell is this ? Smh
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

“That always stuck with me. No one else thought this was weird," he recalled. "He was white. His hair, his lips, his everything. I was thinking, ‘How does this happen? What is going on?’ I was always interested in how this happened

INTERESTED is the wrong word
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah and ? Blake Lively.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maaan look at these smiling ass all in ? face ass ? negroes man.

id slap the ? out of everyone sitting at that table. kids too.

First thing I saw was all 32 of that ? teeth. Shameful
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Stef wrote: »
    Nah and ? Blake Lively.

ummmm explain how she is involved in this?
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Dinner with my slave owners would probably go down like this

lannisters-regards.gif?w=650

just the sight of them walking into the slave quarters where his ancestors was probably beaten and ? set me off for today
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nkrumah is oblivious to how those white people are.

He doesn't understand that they're getting a sick thrill from seeing the descendants of the slaves that their ancestors once owned.

Somebody said this a few weeks back, but white people like that envy what their ancestors had.....and the only reason they're enjoying this get together so much is because it's the closest feeling they'll get to know what it's like to be a slavemaster.
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texas409 She's not but she did marry Ryan Reynolds at Boone Hall a slave plantation located in Charleston atop a pile of slave bones to evoke the antebellum period and southern belles. This ? is from Cali tho and I hope her new ? flop like a Tyga album sampler.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I go to my fam's house in the backwoods, I pass plantations. It makes me sick thinking about what was done there and I'd never even dream about bringing my family there smh.

I wonder who is the bigger ? ? The guy in this story or the ? that got locked up by that white cop and told him he "forgave him and loved him" not too long ago. These type of stories just keep on keepin' on to make coverage. We just need to segregate from some of our own kind......

*From Boyce Watkins Channel*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shyJ3McRv4s (Preview)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEooQOP537g (Full)