The 2016 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? up ? about the Durant leaving ? is there wasn't even a sign and trade like Lebron. At least the Cavs got some draft picks. This ? knew he was leaving, let them trade Ibaka, and get no picks.

It's like he purposely decided to ? OKC.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Beta my condolences from Paris sincerly. But the Heat organization has ? up biiiig with Wade for years.

Imo

merci beaucoup
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I was looking forward to seeing okc match up wit the warriors next season.Don't understand how duke don't feel like a hoe deep down

I'm wired different than these other cats I'd be ready to destroy them not join em

If I'm durant the fact I had em down an was this close to beating em would have had me more eager to try it again especially after them trades, but I guess durant wanted to bandwagon

Try again for what? They had their shot and they lost

hows it bandwagon when he left a more talented roster ?

Theres several posters on here who say Curry ain't even the best PG in the league so what'd he bandwagon too

Or is Draymond Green a superstar now because it'll fit the ? KD narrative
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We should be good enough for a championship this year. Golden State see y'all in the finals
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Dwight Howard been soft since Orlando. His whole career he a soft cry baby ass ? . What make yall think he gonna be different in Atlanta?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The ? up ? about the Durant leaving ? is there wasn't even a sign and trade like Lebron. At least the Cavs got some draft picks. This ? knew he was leaving, let them trade Ibaka, and get no picks.

It's like he purposely decided to ? OKC.

Well they call hI'm durantula and we all know spiders ain't ?
    ? , what the ? ? Lmaooo.

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwight Howard been soft since Orlando. His whole career he a soft cry baby ass ? . What make yall think he gonna be different in Atlanta?

He's a Hawks player so I'm riding with the ? . Yall already know, I'm bias as ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Air Bud is still a free agent
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reading up on this presser and Durant coming off like a real hoe....with quotes like this

The prevailing theme throughout the press conference was that the Warriors' chemistry hooked Durant, who repeatedly used words like "authentic" and "real" to describe the relationships between Golden State players.

"I just felt like I had to be a part of it," he said.

"They just mesh so well together," Durant said. "It just seemed effortless. It was kind of organic, and I felt that ... it just seems like a perfect fit, personality-wise."
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elzo where my Li nings? lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Elzo where my Li nings? lol
    PM ? lol
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reading up on this presser and Durant coming off like a real hoe....with quotes like this

The prevailing theme throughout the press conference was that the Warriors' chemistry hooked Durant, who repeatedly used words like "authentic" and "real" to describe the relationships between Golden State players.

"I just felt like I had to be a part of it," he said.

"They just mesh so well together," Durant said. "It just seemed effortless. It was kind of organic, and I felt that ... it just seems like a perfect fit, personality-wise."

I'm a big KD fan but the bolded sounds weak as ? to me
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Totally lost respect for Dame Liliard. Ole "but but what about black on black crime" WHAT ABOUT IT?!?!?

Yea I'm not surprised tho. Most of these professional athletes become ? once they enter the league and don't stand for anything that's gonna potentially upset their "owners". These athletes are encouraged to marry non black/white so their wealth goes right back into white hands. I mean ? just look at the weak ass response from the Clipper's 2 years ago and Kyrie's "all white" yacht party recently.

Most of these athletes are ? to me unless proven otherwise. Really, ? need to stop expecting anything pro black from Black athletes/celebs, because you'll likely be disappointed.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I was looking forward to seeing okc match up wit the warriors next season.Don't understand how duke don't feel like a hoe deep down

I'm wired different than these other cats I'd be ready to destroy them not join em

If I'm durant the fact I had em down an was this close to beating em would have had me more eager to try it again especially after them trades, but I guess durant wanted to bandwagon

Try again for what? They had their shot and they lost

hows it bandwagon when he left a more talented roster ?

Theres several posters on here who say Curry ain't even the best PG in the league so what'd he bandwagon too

Or is Draymond Green a superstar now because it'll fit the ? KD narrative

Try again cuz the squad that chokes got better and should be hungry as hell to get em this time, he Joined a reigning mvp on the best regular season record wise team cuz he couldn't handle being able to Beat them yet failing. He made a hypocritical legacy play, Durant still my guy but if u can't see how that may at least slightly fall under weak ? or bandwagonin, I can't help youuuuu