Are All White People Conditioned To Be Racist?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, they're all naturally racist.
    They are conditioned to be racist yes but doesn't mean the individual is. Hell, in this country conditions black people to hate black people. White supremacy is everywhere and beyond race it's in is as well. It's a virus.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    All people are racist because the human species is naturally tribal, we are psychologically programmed by nature to think in terms of "in group" and "out group" and race is just one of the easiest ways to determine which group others fall into.

Ehhh, this is true to a point, but racism isn't really natural. It has really be developed for political reasons. People only think that race has always been the issue it is because they don't really understand that contact between the races is not at all new.

that's because maybe you are thinking of race as in skin color/hair texture which is how we determine race today but the concept of "race" is deeper than that. Behind it all Race is just another way to determine the "out group" and "in group". there was a time when the Germans, Slavs, french, Irish and Italians were each considered different races by Europeans

everything humans do is already in our nature all politics and ideologies do is elevate them to intellectual/cognitive levels that is all.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im seeing alot of capes for white people in here. this is laughable. yall want a utopia comminutiy with all colors but they dont like your ? ass. yall the same ? thatll go to a place where they dont like you but youll be like," i dont give a ? if they like me or not. its a free country i can go anywhere that i please." until those cops shoot your ass cause one of "those" people that you thought was "accepting" of you thought you was a threat.

swear to fake ? i hate yall ? .
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow!! You "No, not all" Negros really need to brush up on your biology.

What are the two most segregated places on Sunday, & Monday? The church pews, and the school cafeteria.

People have a natural tendency to gravitate towards those who look like them. This is instinctive, tribalistic behavior stemming from millions of years of human evolution as a survival strategy.

White people are naturally racist for fear of genetic annihilation. This is why they have pillaged the planet and murdered and colonized every racial group in it's path. This is why they made miscegenation a crime (tell me what other race on the planet has made similar laws other than white people?)

The laws of simple genetics explained, demonstrates their predicament:

If I ask you for a cup of coffee, and tell you "I'd like it strong," then you'll proceed to make it black. If I ask you for a cup of coffee, and tell you to make it weak then you would dilute it by putting "white milk or white cream in it."

When a baby is born, the first thing a parent does is look for identifiable features. In other words, as a Father, we want visual confirmation that the baby is ours (Mother's don't have to do this because the baby comes out their body). The first instinct in human beings is self-preservation, this is why we work, in order to obtain food, shelter, and clothing (protection from the elements). When a white woman has a baby by a black man, she has forever altered the genetic landscape from a visual and genome perspective.

Exhibit A: Sasha & Malia Obama. If you look at them closely, it's hard to tell that they have lily white Grandparents. The power of the melanoid dominant gene has forever altered the familial landscape and has essentially "whited out" their Grandparents visual imprint. This exemplifies why racism is natural for white people. They don't want to be genetically phased out. That's why they brutalize ALL people of color, and have little to no empathy when we get killed by police. They can't. It's implicit bias on steroids hastened by an erroneous narrative about us that's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    No, not all.
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    im seeing alot of capes for white people in here. this is laughable. yall want a utopia comminutiy with all colors but they dont like your ? ass. yall the same ? thatll go to a place where they dont like you but youll be like," i dont give a ? if they like me or not. its a free country i can go anywhere that i please." until those cops shoot your ass cause one of "those" people that you thought was "accepting" of you thought you was a threat.

Stop being a ? and name names.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no..

you could easily ask another question saying all black people are this or that...

i agree with @thegreatunknown post
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    It's not even a question at this point. There is a subconscious level of racism ALL white people have. U don't go from being the forced help for 400+ years to being seen as an equal by the people that oppressed u. It'll never happen. The real question is how can u know that this racism exists at this level but turn around and still want to ? or ? with these animals on a personal level??

? want to claim outrage at systemic white racism yet procreate with these animals. Y'all got it though. Smh

calling white ppl animals is not gonna solve anything
    and how can animals rule over you? you must be flabby and sick

Lol nah I just don't ? with your kind. Flabby and sick?? Lmao ok.... I'm just woke. I don't have to continue to burn my hand on a stove to know that it's hot. And anyone that condones or participates in the despicable ? whites have done throughout their history would be labeled animals. U don't like what I wrote?? Scroll past it ?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    It's not even a question at this point. There is a subconscious level of racism ALL white people have. U don't go from being the forced help for 400+ years to being seen as an equal by the people that oppressed u. It'll never happen. The real question is how can u know that this racism exists at this level but turn around and still want to ? or ? with these animals on a personal level??

? want to claim outrage at systemic white racism yet procreate with these animals. Y'all got it though. Smh

calling white ppl animals is not gonna solve anything
    and how can animals rule over you? you must be flabby and sick

Lol nah I just don't ? with your kind. Flabby and sick?? Lmao ok.... I'm just woke. I don't have to continue to burn my hand on a stove to know that it's hot. And anyone that condones or participates in the despicable ? whites have done throughout their history would be labeled animals. U don't like what I wrote?? Scroll past it ?

well these "animals" invented the internet and the screen that you use to post your ? ? but its whatever
    seeya
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, not all.
    ? in here act like it was Americans that brought us over here ? and killing men, women and children. Europeans whites are just as racist as American whites.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    ? in here act like it was Americans that brought us over here ? and killing men, women and children. Europeans whites are just as racist as American whites.

People are just venting, but as usual using their energy in the wrong place. Labelling all White people as racist, is no different from White who label all Black people as something. It's dumb.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes they're all racist pieces of ? and need to die
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just so we clear on ? thought processes:
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    European whites are different than American whites. There is something seriously wrong with white Americans, specifically southern whites. I believe it has to do with a poor education down south, segregated living, most of them ain't never been anywhere outside their cities, and poor economics.

This ? votes "no, not all" saying American whites are racist because of education system, and says european whites are less so because of their different history and background. IC posters nosign the ? out of him.

This dude
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Yes. At least those raised in America. Our education system is blatantly racists, as history that is taught in America is nothing but 100% lies. Whites are grown not to challenge the lies they were taught about Blacks, and Black history in this country. IMMIGRANTS i.e. Asians, Indians, Irish etc can get tfoh here as, they came to this country by choice. History shows that BLACKS exclusively have been the moral back bone of this country. Blacks have been the FREEDOM fighters for all that is fair and just in this country. No other ethnic group in this country has FOUGHT for justice, freedom and equality in it's purest form which, is, to TRULY SPEAK UP FOR ALL oppressed people. We have done so, at our own demise . While, whites were writing documents for a free society they purposely excluded BLACKS. What hypocrisy?

Whites are incapable of telling the truth in regards to racism specifically systematic racism as it is an indictment of their direct and indirect participation in White Supremacy which they are conditioned from an early age.

Says the exact same ? and gets cosigned and goated, because he voted "Yes".

Proceed, dumb ? .

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No, not all.
    ? being hypocrites on here. Saying all whites are racist is essentially saying all blacks are criminals. Which is basically what is leading to the topic of this thread.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    It is the conditioning......

An Asian is responsible for the latest police shooting......

Latino police have also shot innocent blacks......

I know some Asians & Hawaiians that associate with far-right (pretty much racist) political ideologies.......

Hell.... Some black folks have been conditioned against black folks......

We call them ? .....

That doesn't matter one bit.. cops act as agents of white supremacy. A white man is still pulling the strings even if an Asian or Mexican or black cop is doing the ? Work
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Word to Mojito
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, not all.
    Trillfate wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    It is the conditioning......

An Asian is responsible for the latest police shooting......

Latino police have also shot innocent blacks......

I know some Asians & Hawaiians that associate with far-right (pretty much racist) political ideologies.......

Hell.... Some black folks have been conditioned against black folks......

We call them ? .....

That doesn't matter one bit.. cops act as agents of white supremacy. A white man is still pulling the strings even if an Asian or Mexican or black cop is doing the ? Work

It should matter.....

If Latinos & Asians are pulling triggers & benefiting from the "white mans plan"......

Is it not also Asian & Latino supremacy?????

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? being hypocrites on here. Saying all whites are racist is essentially saying all blacks are criminals. Which is basically what is leading to the topic of this thread.

Explain this, fam. Explain how on equals the other. Just curious.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These crackas ain't ?

Y'all can say what y'all want but none, 0, not one of these crackas is a good person

IDC what you say
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont agree with usmarin3 on ? but.. just as easy you wanna say all white people are one thing... they do the same about us.. its wrong and dangerous stop tryin to be the new crackers.. with that said ? most of them.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    European whites are different than American whites. There is something seriously wrong with white Americans, specifically southern whites. I believe it has to do with a poor education down south, segregated living, most of them ain't never been anywhere outside their cities, and poor economics.

I say it all the time. American whites, canadian whites and European whites are all the same. 

They are all cut from the same filthy ass European cloth.

MF have you ever even been to all these places. I have and i can tell you it's not. Ya'll are generalizing like a mf.

I can tell you from experience that in Europe it's more about class than it is about race. When i say class it's not even necessarily around racial lines either.

I've been around a lot of European born immigrants for decades. Plenty of them are racist and bigots and it has nothing to do with class. They simply have a dislike and hatred for black people. 
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All people are racist even babies have racial preferences and bias
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conditioned to be racist? Mostly yes. Naturally racist? No more than any other human being.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They don't give a ? bout you stop defending them
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe so, but it is so ingrained into our society it takes root early on in a white child's life.

It takes an actual desire and effort to fight the conditioning. It starts at home.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pretty much