New Joe Budden - "Wake" (Dissing Drake Again)

Options

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    GetoBoy I think Kendrick and J.Cole are better rappers than Drake. And i think ASAP Rocky has way more potential than J.Cole and Drake combined. I think NaS and Eminem are lyrically levels above Jay-Z by leaps and bounds. I'd rather listen to a Jay-Z album than a NaS album tho. Why would I hide being a Stan and what's wrong being a Stan ? I said I like his music but I'm not going to his shows and ? I'm not following his every move like I do a 50 Cent. Why can't you agree with what someone is saying or doing without being labelled a Stan or hater ?? I do agree with Drake not responding to Joe. Why should he simply have to if Kendrick or Cole not responding to Jay Electronica ?? Why does that frustrate ? so much ? Why do I have to join the Joe Butters bandwagon ?? Why can't I take the opposition ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL it's way more fun.

For the 100th time becuz Jay E didn't come at them with BARS..... You mean to tell if Jay E hit Cole and Kdot with 2 diss tracks we wouldn't be looking at them the same way getting on them for not responding???? Cut it out bruh they'd get the same backlash....ain't nobody give a damn but what you say in interviews or on stage at your little concert we talking bout what ? putting in raps....holla back when Jay E get at Cole and Kdot with 10 minutes worth the bars then see if ? ain't saying the same ? bout them then lol
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    GetoBoy I think Kendrick and J.Cole are better rappers than Drake. And i think ASAP Rocky has way more potential than J.Cole and Drake combined. I think NaS and Eminem are lyrically levels above Jay-Z by leaps and bounds. I'd rather listen to a Jay-Z album than a NaS album tho. Why would I hide being a Stan and what's wrong being a Stan ? I said I like his music but I'm not going to his shows and ? I'm not following his every move like I do a 50 Cent. Why can't you agree with what someone is saying or doing without being labelled a Stan or hater ?? I do agree with Drake not responding to Joe. Why should he simply have to if Kendrick or Cole not responding to Jay Electronica ?? Why does that frustrate ? so much ? Why do I have to join the Joe Butters bandwagon ?? Why can't I take the opposition ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL it's way more fun.

Because Kendrick and Cole are better rappers than drake....and buddens is miles ahead of wack ass jay e.....if it was a random YouTube rapper dissing drake then sure don't respond....but a better artist dissing drake is what we are discussing here

Weather you think he's irrelevant or not isn't important Because joe has proven himself with quality material time and time again...jay e has not even dropped an album

Pretty simple actually
  • bck145
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Jay Electronica called out Kendrick Lamar earlier this year on Curse of Mayweather and dropped it on the day of the Grammies and referenced Kendrick directly afterwards why doesnt Kendrick put it in a rap and address it ? He's calling himself the best and has no battles under his belt... So Jay E is wack now therefore Kendrick, Cole and 50 Cent shouldn't respond and Joe Butters is better so Drake should ? These are yall words not mine....

? acting like Jay Electronica isn't critically acclaimed and a dope MC.....

Didn't he also apologize shortly there after...and jay e is wack and very meh
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just shut up, b
    ? said it's only been a week
    But meek was supposed to respond in 24 hours
    Man you ? are fickle and blatantly biased

giphy.gif

Don't do that.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki minaj ass in barbershop 3 is absolutely amazing
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Ok @Sion I see you gonna keep up with dumb ? that's basically equal to saying "Tpain was getting at Jay in a interview bout his DOA track why Jay ain't drop a track??? Him not responding to Tpain is just like Drake not responding now" so this ? is pointless..... Just know no matter how many times you try and make the comparison it'll never match
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Ok @Sion I see you gonna keep up with dumb ? that's basically equal to saying "Tpain was getting at Jay in a interview bout his DOA track why Jay ain't drop a track??? Him not responding to Tpain is just like Drake not responding now" so this ? is pointless..... Just know no matter how many times you try and make the comparison it'll never match

the comparisons is both Tpain and Joey have no power in commercial rap, nobody cares about joey, hes too irrelevant.

every solo album or any joint joey does flopped this decade, ? aint buying his ? .

? hip hop nerds knowing him means nothing in the real world :) meek has a career at least, joey doesnt, until he gets one no one will care that matters

• GetoBoy
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Funny thing is Nas was Joey status when he dropped Ether to the "mainstream public" but.....ah ? it nevamind Drake don't gotta respond no matter how dope and ethering the bars are becuz Joe Budden ain't big enough smfh
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Funny thing is Nas was Joey status when he dropped Ether to the "mainstream public" but.....ah ? it nevamind smh

no he wasnt, nas illmatic was bootleg like crazy, rumours of over 600k bootleg albums hidden away(it had so much hype). he was 6x plat before ether DROPPED ? (a bit less cause total album sales went up over time), he had "If I Ruled the World" with Lauryn Hill, you literally have no ? idea what you are talking about

joey literally doesnt sell any units(this decade), hes boring as ? . Nothing will happen if drake ignores him cause hes literally a nobody
  • GetoBoy
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Funny thing is Nas was Joey status when he dropped Ether to the "mainstream public" but.....ah ? it nevamind smh

no he wasnt, nas illmatic was bootleg like crazy, rumours of over 600k bootleg albums hidden away(it had so much hype). he was 6x plat before ether DROPPED ? (a bit less cause total album sales went up over time), he had "If I Ruled the World" with Lauryn Hill, you literally have no ? idea what you are talking about

joey literally doesnt sell any units(this decade), hes boring as ? . Nothing will happen if drake ignores him cause hes literally a nobody

? wtf do any of that gotta do with how the public viewed Nas in 2001??? In 2001 Nas was viewed to the "mainstream" you know the same ppl y'all saying don't care bout Joe Budden, Nas was just looked at as a old boring rapper who could just rap good but nobody I'm finna run out and buy.... If you think otherwise you living with revisionist history and need to cut the ? ..... It aint never been ok for a rapper to come at you with BARS and not just any bars but elite bars and not say nothing no matter that rappers mainstream appeal so gone head with these unlimited Drake passes y'all tryna give that dude he ain't saying nothing cuz he ain't good enough to not becuz he ain't got nothing to gain
  • GetoBoy
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Funny thing is Nas was Joey status when he dropped Ether to the "mainstream public" but.....ah ? it nevamind Drake don't gotta respond no matter how dope and ethering the bars are becuz Joe Budden ain't big enough smfh

^^^ See this folks ? THIS is grade A stanning from the Church of JayHova Witnesses, this ? would go door to door with this ? passing it off as the gospel and ? saying I'm being bias LOLOLOLOLOL

NaS was the biggest solo act in New York after Pac and Big died he was 2 classics in (arguably 3) and sold over 10 million records, he was the King of New York according the 99 November issue of The Source AND XXL when he dropped 2 ? albums in a year that both went multi-platinum. NaS was the only ? in Jay's way. Joe Butters and NaS were NEVER on the same tier EVER.

$T2eC16VHJHwE9n8iiHgqBRsKHKcEwQ~~60_35.JPG

nas_1999_1.jpg?w=600&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

? see this is our generation lack of reading comprehension.... What does any of that gotta do with how nas was viewed in 2001??? This why I normally ignore you Drake groupies becuz y'all spin anything to cape for this ? which is why he can get ? 'd on slapped up have ghost writers and murdered on wax and y'all will spin everything to make him king.... ? is worse then Bron fans..... If you gonna sit here and tell me Nas was king to "mainstream public" in 2001 not 93 not 96 not 99....2001 then I'll know you just talking to give Drake a pass lmaooooo.... MAINSTREAM public in 2001 viewed Nas then the same way they view Joe now which is a old boring rapper who can rap really good but nobody I'm rushing to go buy.... @Sion you really disappointed me I didn't know you was this bad of a groupie but now I know lol
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Naw I should have known better then to go back and forth with dudes cappin for a ? that's out here getting embarrassed on wax and in real life... I normally know better then to argue with 2 types of ppl Drake groupies and Beyhive and this post is showing me why lmao
  • ElxChapo
    ElxChapo Members Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Options
    esta esta mas mejor que la otra cancion. Mejor Raton
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's wrong with lebron fans?
    Bruh is legit an all time great
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2016
    Options
    LOOOOOLLLOOLOLOLOL man I'm done with this thread. I agree with Drake on this one and all of a sudden I'm a Drake Stan Jesus Christ LOLOL. I like some of his songs but I'm not a fan as in I go to his shows and worship him like say GetoBoy do Hov or Gee and Ross. I'm a 50 Cent Stan got dayum LOLOLOL.

I'd have noooo problem admitting so if I was. I just don't like Joe Buddens and I think he's the ultimate ? ass ? . I see where yall coming from but if Drake don't ever respond you have to understand why he wouldn't bother with him. If he do GREAT let the games begin.

Nah Canadian wayne head unless u know gggggay-unit muuunkees n real life ya the only 1 stanning cuz I'm not stanning mmg cuz I know mmg ? n real life renzel knows who I am
  • bck145
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    LOOOOOLLLOOLOLOLOL man I'm done with this thread. I agree with Drake on this one and all of a sudden I'm a Drake Stan Jesus Christ LOLOL. I like some of his songs but I'm not a fan as in I go to his shows and worship him like say GetoBoy do Hov or Gee and Ross. I'm a 50 Cent Stan got dayum LOLOLOL.

I'd have noooo problem admitting so if I was. I just don't like Joe Buddens and I think he's the ultimate ? ass ? . I see where yall coming from but if Drake don't ever respond you have to understand why he wouldn't bother with him. If he do GREAT let the games begin.

Nah Canadian wayne head unless u know gggggay-unit muuunkees n real life ya the only 1 stanning cuz I'm not stanning mmg cuz I know mmg ? n real life renzel knows who I am

You the biggest Stan on the site
  • bck145
    Options
    Sion and his little henchmen off they rockers in this one
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? @Sion said im going down swinging...and standing my ground

respectfully.

lol
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options
    only on the IC can ? think Nas was joey status in 2001, he only sold went 6 million records in the US alone b4 ether LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

joey is irrelevant in the game, why are u ? so sensitive, if drake ignores him he literally continues to be a nobody. Joeys career is on life support and hes desperate

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Both joe & Drake got physically harmed & neither 1 of them kowards fought back.....so instead of having this lame rap beef joe & Drake need 2 get n the ring & box it out 2 c who's the biggest ? out the 2
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    only on the IC can ? think Nas was joey status in 2001, he only sold went 6 million records in the US alone b4 ether LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

joey is irrelevant in the game, why are u ? so sensitive, if drake ignores him he literally continues to be a nobody. Joeys career is on life support and hes desperate

You can't be this dumb to not get the similarities...... In the year of 2001 what was the mainstream listeners opinion of nas??? The lil girls and boys that y'all say don't give a ? about Joe budden did those same kinda ppl give a ? about nas??? Were those lil girls saying "nas sold 6 million albums he's dope??? ? NO lol.... ? acting like I said they both accomplished the same things by 2001 no I said the MAINSTREAM AUDIENCE viewed them the same way which they did.....swear sum of you ? read ? flip the meaning then get up in arms bout sum ? that was never said besides in your brain smh
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options

You can't be this dumb to not get the similarities...... In the year of 2001 what was the mainstream listeners opinion of nas??? The lil girls and boys that y'all say don't give a ? about Joe budden did those same kinda ppl give a ? about nas??? Were those lil girls saying "nas sold 6 million albums he's dope??? ? NO lol.... ? acting like I said they both accomplished the same things by 2001 no I said the MAINSTREAM AUDIENCE viewed them the same way which they did.....swear sum of you ? read ? flip the meaning then get up in arms bout sum ? that was never said besides in your brain smh

joey do 14k and 30k first week on his last to albums is NO WAY remotely comparable Nas, look at nas first week sales after illmatic.

youre a nerdy basemnt ? desperate to act like joey is anymore known to the mainstream then a wack rapper from the IC

one more time cause youre slow, nas went 6x plat in the US ALONE b4 ether was dropped (illmatic, It Was Written, I Am..)

joeys last two albums sold a total of 44k in there first week, total sales probably under 100k LOL
  • GetoBoy
    Options

joey do 14k and 30k first week on his last to albums is NO WAY remotely comparable Nas, look at nas first week sales after illmatic.

youre a nerdy basemnt ? desperate to act like joey is anymore known to the mainstream then a wack rapper from the IC

one more time cause youre slow, nas went 6x plat in the US ALONE b4 ether was dropped (illmatic, It Was Written, I Am..)

joeys last two albums sold a total of 44k in there first week, total sales probably under 100k LOL

Ok bruh I'm done becuz you keep repeating the same thing without answering the question which is how did mainstream listeners view nas in 2001.....yo ? clearly have no answer that's why you keep copy and pasting your same post so until you can stop being remedial and actually read and answer the question this is pointless smh
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

More disses coming next week.