Joe Budden got horrible timing, how is he going to survive?

Options
MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
Love and hip hop New York?
Couples Therapy 2?
Dancing with the stars?

This ? cant promote his made up beef now lol he'll look like a ?

Comments

• Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    dont post the truth you will upset the nerds who think joey actually has a fan base over 10 people

joey going after drake is the equivalent of a basement ? IC rapper going after jay z and thinking they will get a response

joey needs to stop flopping and get a career b4 drake will respond. its not drakes job to make him popular on a made up beef
  • MazterChef
    Options
    dont post the truth you will upset the nerds who think joey actually has a fan base over 10 people

joey going after drake is the equivalent of a basement ? IC rapper going after jay z and thinking they wil lget a response

joey needs to stop flopping and get a career b4 drake will respond. its not drakes job to make him popular on a made up beef

exactly this dude probably thinking of a way to get attention on him
    joe ? up big time
  • MazterChef
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • MazterChef
    Options
    we need to promote unity more
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options
    This thread looking like 2 ? ? in a honda right now

joey is a nobody, how many of his solo albums do you own? none just like everybody else

this isn't about defending drake, its about how irrelevant joey is, go outside
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

joey is a nobody, how many of his solo albums do you own? none just like everybody else

I know more people who own budden albums than drake albums.....but I don't frequent high schools anymore either
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

85jyuljulvxy.png
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

please don't compare this fuckboi ? to the @shencothemc and @Therecanonlybeone classic
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cornball ? that don't know ? about rap other than what the masses feed their ? . You young ? are ? lemmings, I swear.
  • MazterChef
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

I know more people who own budden albums than drake albums.....but I don't frequent high schools anymore either

yikes i bet yall must be fun to be around
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    Love and hip hop New York?
    Couples Therapy 2?
    Dancing with the stars?

This ? cant promote his made up beef now lol he'll look like a ?

what the ? smh what the ? are you talking bout aye
  • x the unknown
    Options

smh what the ? are you talking bout yo ? don't know ?
  • x the unknown
    Options

joey going after drake is the equivalent of a basement ? IC rapper going after jay z and thinking they will get a response

shut the ? up ?
  • bck145
    Options

Yeah we older than 16 year old....so we can legally buy alcohol, gamble, get into clubs....it's a lot of fun, you'll find out eventually
  • MazterChef
    Options

Yeah we older than 16 year old....so we can legally buy alcohol, gamble, get into clubs....it's a lot of fun, you'll find out eventually

way older way way way older
  • bck145
    edited July 2016
    Options

If that's true....then congrats for still stanning for teenie bopper music
  • MazterChef
    Options

If that's true....then congrats for still stanning for teenie hopper music
    lol

• mike_tech
    mike_tech Members Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this drake vs budden beef only exist on twitter and on hiphop board sites. In the real world people are talking about drake vs billboard records and drake vs riri lol. This is how the rest of this "beef" will play out, joe will continue to diss drake, he will wait for all this black lives matter and texas shooting news to slow down before releasing another diss so that it does not take away from the attention he is seeking, he will drop that and it will make news on twitter for a few hours and drake will not respond and joe will continue to have drake's name in his mouth on his podcast and on twitter, joe will look like a crazy very infatuated or delusional drake fan with the more disses he makes towards drake without a respense.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is this thread, what are you talking about
  • qawshun
    Options
    mike_tech wrote: »
    lol this drake vs budden beef only exist on twitter and on hiphop board sites. In the real world people are talking about drake vs billboard records and drake vs riri lol. This is how the rest of this "beef" will play out, joe will continue to diss drake, he will wait for all this black lives matter and texas shooting news to slow down before releasing another diss so that it does not take away from the attention he is seeking, he will drop that and it will make news on twitter for a few hours and drake will not respond and joe will continue to have drake's name in his mouth on his podcast and on twitter, joe will look like a crazy very infatuated or delusional drake fan with the more disses he makes towards drake without a respense.

Again i guess you believe people still sit at a computer all day, half those people on twitter are outside doing ? and on the phone (real world) music with bars aren't for ya'll.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Options
    this isnt about defending drake, hes luke warm to wack.

and paid for them? his last album sold 14k its first WEEK LOL. the album before that only did 30k, his career is over, hes desperate, hes writing love songs to eminem

? get off the internet, this isnt about defending drake hes wack, but joey is a nobody compared to him

Drake not responding only hurts joey

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

and paid for them? his last album sold 14k its first WEEK LOL. the album before that only did 30k, his career is over, hes desperate, hes writing love songs to eminem

? get off the internet, this isnt about defending drake hes wack, but joey is a nobody compared to him

U r a damn weirdo but gaawd damn @ the bold.....that ain't nothing but the cold truth all Drake gotta do is get 1 of his ghostwriters to put that n a rap & it's over 4 that sell out shady cracka lover housenigger joey lolllll
  • qawshun
    Options

Cop out oh he don't sell oh he was on love and hiphop foh the ? put his foot in drake ass too