Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    ? high af LOLOLOLOL

Better not call out Raekwon....

Ya Raekwons 6'4" fat bodyguard might punch him like the last time, not Raekwon.

Chef's an OG at his age he should get one of his young boys to do it. Joe like that ? in highschool talk a lot of ? , start ? and run until one day the big homies run up on him. He knew enough about Chef and the Wu not to try them and was warned not to. Joe shouldn't be getting beat up period.

Beat up and getting a black eye are two different things, and Joe said nothing about Rae, he said he was a better rapper than Method Man from a technical point of view.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's irrelevant tho
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? high af LOLOLOLOL

Chef's an OG at his age he should get one of his young boys to do it. Joe like that ? in highschool talk a lot of ? , start ? and run until one day the big homies run up on him. He knew enough about Chef and the Wu not to try them and was warned not to. Joe shouldn't be getting beat up period.

Beat up and getting a black eye are two different things, and Joe said nothing about Rae, he said he was a better rapper than Method Man from a technical point of view.

Word ? I thought Joe mouthed off at Chef and talked tough and that's what led up to the Method Man ? . I thought those two had beef in the streets Dayum.

If not that's one real greaseball ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yea Joe basically just made a video just saying he was better than Method Man and kinda talked about him like a has-been. ? dropped a freestyle, Deck dropped an etherous diss and Rae sent goons lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? high af LOLOLOLOL

lmao at his age he shouldn't be tryna use violence unless it's some last resort ? , doesn't matter who he has doing it for him.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure some ? magazine put out a list and someone asked joe about it and he said something...wu caught feelings and it came to a head at rock the bells

Pretty sure there's a video of Royce and some people backing down rae and his ppl at some point as well

I think Joe's talked about the tension at the shows in cali shows was pretty thick
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea slaughterhouse and the Wu were both doing Rock the Bells that year I was there
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? is this ? at its gotdamn summertime 90 degrees up around the ny/nj areand this ? has on sweats,a hoodie and a skully
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like somebody close to Drake just passed, so I doubt he responds anytime soon
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , might as well keep the diss coming
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs to drop those tracks. If he stays off wack ass beats he'll be alright
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buddens looking like he's playing a wino in an off-off-broadway production.
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to KRIT, who actually went in the studio and dropped some dope ? to get attention. He could have went the ? boy route but did it the right way and gained new fans.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Smh this is sad if Drake don't punch joey n the mouf already cuz them ghostwritten raps ain't gonna cut it *OT voice
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Pretty sure some ? magazine put out a list and someone asked joe about it and he said something...wu caught feelings and it came to a head at rock the bells

Pretty sure there's a video of Royce and some people backing down rae and his ppl at some point as well

I think Joe's talked about the tension at the shows in cali shows was pretty thick

I think it was Crooked I that talked Rae down, but dusty joey kept talking ? and got what was coming to him.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3534p94EzM
    Yo, you ? call this backing someone down?...lol
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....This ? too anxious. Smh.

He basically just played three more full Drake disses that he shoulda kept in the stash until he spit/answered back.

.....All for what tho?!? He taking the bite/sting out of it by previewing/playin so much right now.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....This ? too anxious. Smh.

He basically just played three more full Drake disses that he shoulda kept in the stash until he spit/answered back.

.....All for what tho?!? He taking the bite/sting out of it by previewing/playin so much right now.

Apparantly its easy for him to make these kind of records, he could probably knock 2 or 3 of these out a day. Its easy for an artist to create when they have the idea already.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? high af LOLOLOLOL

Word ? I thought Joe mouthed off at Chef and talked tough and that's what led up to the Method Man ? . I thought those two had beef in the streets Dayum.

If not that's one real greaseball ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Ya you tend to always get ya historical facts mixed about about Buddens. I remember that time you was laughing about Joe Budden getting smacked by Ransom when it was Joe Buddens brother getting smacked by Ransom's friend, and I had to show you the YouTube clip. It's cool though. You just O - 2 bruh.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options