Whats The Weirdest/Strangest Experience You've Ever Had?

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
Now, I'm not necessarily speaking of ghosts or anything paranormal, but a experience that made you think twice about some ? . I'll start;

When I was 11 years old, me and a friend of mine were playing in this playground situated between our apartment buildings. Both our moms could see us plainly out the kitchen window. This day it was chilly around the holidays. Me and him are the only 2 kids at the playground. Then this guy appeared. Just staring at us. It was off putting because usually theres people outside with us chilling or whatever. It was empty that day, and this guy kept watching us. Slim older looking white man. I kept looking at my kitchen window trying to see my mom, but for whatever reason, I never saw her. Come to find out later, she thought I was at my friends house, not playing with him at the playground.

This guy is still staring at us and making us both uneasy so I tell my friend we should go home. He agrees. We start walking towards my house. He's scared. I'm just trying to make it home and maybe my brother was home to whoop his ass or something. We look back and hes gone. Just disappeared. It was a major sigh or relief for both of us so he decided instead of going to my house, he might as well go home. We parted ways. Planned on playing Sega the next night at a sleep over at his house. But that was the last time I ever saw him.

I get home, mom just got done cooking. My brother, who was 19 at the time, was on the couch watching tv so I tell him what I saw. Almost immediately he goes outside and looks for anyone matching what I told him. He couldnt find anything. I told my mom, and said I aint allowed back there at the playground unless she or my friends mom was out there too. ok whatever.
A couple hours pass. Dinner was good and I'm playing sega in the room. It was a weekend, I could play all night. My friends mom comes knocking on the door looking for her son, my friend. She tells my mom he never went home. I told her I saw him walking toward his apartment building. He went home. He wasnt the type to stay out late, a real square kind of kid. So my mom tells her about the man I told her about watching us. She ? panics and calls the cops.

Police show up and they start searching the whole area. Knocking on everyones doors and every thing. A detective gets a describtiom from me about the man and they go about their business. The next day, they still cant find him. His whole family is at his moms house. ? really hit the fan for me when I seen him on the news a few days later. It really hit home then.

It was weird starting school 6th grade without my homeboy. My friend. For the first time, we was suppose to be in the same class. We was happy as ? for that. We was gonna be the biggest class clowns lol. To this day, once in a while I'll search his name on facebook, but nothing. They never found him. His mom moved to Los Angeles with her mom after a year. She started drinking. Heavily. Having my own children, I could only imagine what she went through or is still going through.

Sometimes I think about that day a lot. Sometimes I just miss my friend.

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That cracka ? the ? out yo friend, that's ? up
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    ? head on Pulaski and Madison asked me to ? in this sock she was walking around with...

Yea that's super weird and super ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    @Joker_De_La_Muerta Damn that story is creepy ass hell right there. That'll still mess me up if it was my friend

It's ? up cause that was my boy. We play each other in mortal kombat all night. We did everything together. That ? do cross my mind a little sometimes.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havent been in my new house too long, and had just watched Conjuring 2 the day before.

I was watching basketball videos on youtube, when I jumped in the shower. I have a window in my shower that I open to let the steam out. Now, its like 230 in the morning and youtube has that autoplay feature, so I know the videos still playing as I shower.

So, halfway thru my shower I hear a kid laughing, followed by a womans scream, a scream like she was being murdered, or some ? . I look towards the window and think nah, that ? came from inside my house. I turned the water off and walked around my damn house shaking like a MF.

I was actually scared. No lie, I was still uneasy for about 30 mins after that ? happened. Getting chills typing this ? up right now.

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Ts sorry to hear that man. Missin' is worse than dead. I've had a few people I kno' go missin' when I was young its terrible.

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant imagine anyone still believes any post by @Joker_De_La_Muerta is really his story, or true at all
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I remember one time, back in the day when I was 18 and living in Nebraska. We were just bored as ? driving around backroads. We went down into this one creek bottom on an really old abandoned road that's probably only accessible when things have been dry for a long long time. It was private land, but it wasn't posted so we figured we would follow this old road through this dark creek bottom anyways.

Well this road ends up just being a long a driveway to this super old and creepy abandoned house. Being stupid, we figured we should go inside and check it out. We were miles and miles from the nearest house so we weren't worried about someone coming down and yelling at us. ? , we could have had a party down there and nobody would have ever known.

It was clear the house wasn't inhabited, but whoever lived there before had left everything. It was like they just one day decided to stop living there. There were dishes in the sink, a few blankets on a couch, and cans of food in the cupboards. Every room had a layer of dust about an inch thick on everything, except one. As we go into the bathroom, its actually somewhat clean. Like really clean still. No dust on anything. The mirror is damn near spotless, a bright white sink with no stains or rust on the faucet.

The weird thing about the bathroom tho, was that it had this big old Victorian style bathtub. I walk over to look at the tub, and I can't believe it, but its about 4/5 full with a water thats almost black in color, and floating on top of it one of those old types of dolls that are like sewn together and stuffed and has buttons for eyes, i can't think of the exact name. A rag doll or some ? .

For some reason I grab the doll which is floating face down in the water, and as I turn it over, the face doesn't buttons for eyes, but instead somebody had pulled the eyes off and sewn two X's there instead. I said "what the ? " and looked over at my buddy, and in the slowest way ever I tilted it so he could see. We both looked at each other like had seen a dead person. I dropped the doll and we both ran out of there as fast as I could.

We jumped in my Pontiac Sunfire that I was driving at the time and murked off so ? fast and never went back down that road ever ever again.

nice drop, that would be creepy as ?
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Planned doing the laundry early in the morning at my inlaws house, here in indo, no matter how big the house is mofos always sleep on the ground floor so when I entered the house, I heard my father in law snoring and I saw who I assumed was my fat ass sister in law sleeping in her room with the door open n ? .

So I got my solid snake on, sneaked around the house, did the laundry, made some breakfast, coffee n sigs ? was cool. 10am mofos still snoring, it was monday, thought it was another indo holiday so didnt think much of it....so sneaked out the house again, lit up a sig and WA the wife saying her fam must have had a great night cause theyre all still sleeping, she text me back saying no, they left to Malang - another town - last night to attend a wedding, no one is home.

Im like wtf, unlock the door, go back in the house, no one there. I checked the rooms, no sister n father in law, felt like I was being watched so I thought some thieves must be hiding somewhere, went all through house, upstairs, nothing.

Came back down stairs, snoring started again, so some weird shadow on the bed, that dissapeared, shouted jesus christus - im not christian or religious - and ran out the house.

Wife and fam told me ya, you met the guardians of the house etc, ghosts bla bla bla
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Ts sorry to hear that man. Missin' is worse than dead. I've had a few people I kno' go missin' when I was young its terrible.

I think there's a lot of truth to that. Aint no peace in a loved one being missing. I will never forgot that interview with Natalie Holloway's father when the reporter asked him "Do you believe she is dead?" and he responded with "I surely hope so." That was so deep. It's like...if she's alive, she's being tortured every day of her life. I couldn't imagine.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We ran a train at first I ain't down but..she looking good one in her mouth so I eat her...I get up my other friend start fukin her get done . they go in the front Im alone with her so I put my soft dik in an she grabs it pushes it in.I start makin out with her say in I love her...I say im
    A nasty freak to...my friend comes in a says boy u ? her good..I stop kus I can't focus....she left an never came back sometimes...I think what could have been...
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a random ass "OUT OF BODY" experience
    In mid-sleep I awoke,, (that's why I know it was no dream) ( in my right mind and fully aware) then suddenly I was lifted but hella fast .. Like a rocket ship. "felt" like I was above the earth at ? of ascension.. I thought I was going to heaven (I'm a Christian/ believer)
    But then I descended and it felt like my descension was quicker and smoother cuz I "awoke" but in the physical
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Planned doing the laundry early in the morning at my inlaws house, here in indo, no matter how big the house is mofos always sleep on the ground floor so when I entered the house, I heard my father in law snoring and I saw who I assumed was my fat ass sister in law sleeping in her room with the door open n ? .

So I got my solid snake on, sneaked around the house, did the laundry, made some breakfast, coffee n sigs ? was cool. 10am mofos still snoring, it was monday, thought it was another indo holiday so didnt think much of it....so sneaked out the house again, lit up a sig and WA the wife saying her fam must have had a great night cause theyre all still sleeping, she text me back saying no, they left to Malang - another town - last night to attend a wedding, no one is home.

Im like wtf, unlock the door, go back in the house, no one there. I checked the rooms, no sister n father in law, felt like I was being watched so I thought some thieves must be hiding somewhere, went all through house, upstairs, nothing.

Came back down stairs, snoring started again, so some weird shadow on the bed, that dissapeared, shouted jesus christus - im not christian or religious - and ran out the house.

Wife and fam told me ya, you met the guardians of the house etc, ghosts bla bla bla

"Homie no lying in me but I've seen these individuals roaming our earth ( in a personal state of psychosis mind you but still in my right mind to be able to discern what's really going). I'll go as far and say that it happened to me in night time while driving;; that from a distance I saw (several times) individuals with clothes ? features everything some even walking bicycles ;;;; only to disappear when I approached them.. Like in thin air..
    I'm not into occult stuff but I'm sure any practicing occultist will confirm that these appear and possibly be interacted with
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Round like 15 I think..ion remember the exact age. I was ? with this chick, she was the same age. But we were both young, anyway..

So I was tryna hit, this was before I lost my virginity. And chick tells me she wants me to hit raw on her birthday and get her pregnant. I'm like sure, knowing damn well I'ma pull out. "Sure, whateva"..

So I know when I'm pose to ? so Im not really even callin her cause why even talk to her. So ? hits me a a week b4 her birthday and ask me why I never asked why raw and her birthday.

I was like, does it even matter?..she goes on to tell me a story of how her father's friend had a big ? (pause). Took her virginity at 12, tore her up. Had her ? , and she love every minute of it.

I'm just on the phone like :o

She goes on to tell me that getting pregnant on her birthday was revenge to her father for getting dude locked up before she could get ? like that again by him, cause she loved it.

Bruh...neva had ? b4...haaaaaarrrrrdup for ? ..and even "I" knew..

This ain't the ? you want

• Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was sleeping one night and had this real weird dream about Foster's Home for imaginary children (a cartoon). For some reason the dream scared me so bad I woke up in a dead panic.

When I opened my eyes there was a dark shadow shaped almost like a man but too tall to be a man standing next to my bed. The shadow had one red dot up where a persons eyes should be. I literally screamed out loud. When I screamed the shadow thing shrunk really fast and disappeared... The last thing to go was the red dot. The thing made a "pop" sound, like someone opening a jar of jelly when it finally fully disappeared. I immediately jumped out of bed, turned on the lights and got in the shower and went to work early.

I was in the navy at the time and that day was my duty day, so I had to stay on my ship overnight. The thing that I saw bothered me so much that when I had some free time I Googled "dark figure with one red eye". One of the first things that popped up on Google was a testimonial on some paranormal site from some kid in Australia. Apparently this kid was playing hide and seek in some old house with some friends and encountered something very similar to what I saw... He had drawn what he saw on MS Paint or photoshop or something and uploaded it with the story.

When I saw the picture my heart dropped cuz it looked exactly like what I saw. ? me up bad. For like 3 weeks after that I slept with the tv on all night. I still get weirded out being in total darkness sometimes cuz I feel like I might see that thing again.... Smh
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Homie no lying in me but I've seen these individuals roaming our earth ( in a personal state of psychosis mind you but still in my right mind to be able to discern what's really going). I'll go as far and say that it happened to me in night time while driving;; that from a distance I saw (several times) individuals with clothes ? features everything some even walking bicycles ;;;; only to disappear when I approached them.. Like in thin air..
    I'm not into occult stuff but I'm sure any practicing occultist will confirm that these appear and possibly be interacted with

Yea.... Indonesia has ALOT of things going on in that area... Esoterically... Not really going to go into here but Indonesia has a lot of crazy practicioners practicing far out ? ... Like reality bending type for real... Probably one of the most paranormally inclined countries on the planet