Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    All those words.... all i can say is ? aint playing that ? ...
    if u gotta go outside to play a video game. Might as well grab some ? , and play basketball, soccer, football, or baseball ? .

? ARE playing that ? . Trust me

I aint talking about goofy nerdy blk dudes, or young ? , im talking about real ? .

Bruh I got hella goofy nerdy looking cousins and nephews who all over this game,

But to an over eager cop..... They look like thugs.... Especially in the suburbs
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if u gotta go outside to play a video game. Might as well grab some ? , and play basketball, soccer, football, or baseball ? .

I aint talking about goofy nerdy blk dudes, or young ? , im talking about real ? .

Eat a ? nh I'm was catching pokemon on applebee's with my kids ? was mad fun caught then on the cab home caught some in the hallway caught one when we got in the crib that was a good day

If real ? is your term for lame ? who don't step out there tiny box of bs then u can be a real ? all you want
    AggyAF wrote: »

"Real" ?

Lmaooooooooo
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? can't even have fun now?
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Im a hooper from the streets of New Orleans and I'm playing this

Shrugs

If u call your self a grown ass man, and u gotta go outside to catch a damn pokemon, then u might as well go to the park and play a damn sport.

Took my son to Denny's and than the playground this morning and i caught a cpl Pokemon. Shrugs.

When the sun strayed going down me and woman went for our walk and I caught a cpl while listening to Peter Tosh And Gregory Issac

Been chilling inside all night and caught a couple Pokemon.

Played that ? for a total of bout 40 minutes and still enjoyed my life

Shrugs

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

Bruh I got hella goofy nerdy looking cousins and nephews who all over this game,

But to an over eager cop..... They look like thugs.... Especially in the suburbs

who cares what a cac or a cop thinks?
    Unless we tapping, or slaving for them we all thugs.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Eat a ? nh I'm was catching pokemon on applebee's with my kids ? was mad fun caught then on the cab home caught some in the hallway caught one when we got in the crib that was a good day

If real ? is your term for lame ? who don't step out there tiny box of bs then u can be a real ? all you want

"Real" ?

Lmaooooooooo

Shrugs

If u call your self a grown ass man, and u gotta go outside to catch a damn pokemon, then u might as well go to the park and play a damn sport.

How you figure ? not doing all of that ? Square ass ?

iwvyaz1khjj6.jpg

Run your ass over pull my phone out and catch a bulbasaur

What do ya urban bearinstein bear looking ass, know about that?
    Frail ass probably pull ya gstring tryin to launch that.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Real" ?

Lmaooooooooo

Shrugs

iwvyaz1khjj6.jpg

I dont know why but real tears at this post
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Real" ?

Lmaooooooooo

Shrugs

iwvyaz1khjj6.jpg

That ball aint seen no action bruh.

You just bought it to try and stunt huh?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, you love boxing black folks in. It's always "real ? " ? , well I'm not a ? and don't ever want to be one. ? , is a fun game and it's fun to get some exercise and have some fun bring nostalgia memories.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pokemon is corny as ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The demographic that plays Pokemon. ? maybe this is the IC.
    http://youtu.be/nYMCJfAw1fk
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is jokes lol
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Damn, you love boxing black folks in. It's always "real ? " ? , well I'm not a ? and don't ever want to be one. ? , is a fun game and it's fun to get some exercise and have some fun bring nostalgia memories.

You a whole hoe out chea for this comment

You 34 years old

Man, ? you I'll have fun in anyway I want to. If I decide to play some Pokemon Go then I will. I pay my own bills so I don't need anyone telling me what to do or not to do.
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    I guess me thinking that ? made for kids should be for kids and not adults is just crazy thinking huh

Depends, If people were ? with Pokemon as a kid then i could see them still playing it now. It was too ? for me when i was 13 so i never ? with it, but if they made a Animaniacs or Freakazoid version then i'd be all over it.
    ri8FyX.gif
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive literally never heard of this ? yall talkin bout in here..i thought pokemon been done
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Or you could disable location services....

Someone didn't read the article

Sure as ? didn't *shrug*