Dwyane Wade’s Scumbag Ex-Wife Wants to Reopen Divorce Settlement After He Signed $47M Deal

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.totalprosports.com/2016/07/08/dwyane-wades-ex-wife-wants-to-reopen-divorce-settlement-after-he-signed-47m-deal/
Just when Dwyane Wade thought he heard the last of his crazy former high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Funches, she creeps right back in wanting even more money.

Dwyane wade & Siohvaughn Funches agreed on a $5 million divorce settlement in 2013, but as soon as it was announced that Wade signed a $47 million deal, Funches wanted that agreement thrown out, because she wants a piece of the new pie.

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    http://www.totalprosports.com/2016/07/08/dwyane-wades-ex-wife-wants-to-reopen-divorce-settlement-after-he-signed-47m-deal/
    Just when Dwyane Wade thought he heard the last of his crazy former high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Funches, she creeps right back in wanting even more money.

Dwyane wade & Siohvaughn Funches agreed on a $5 million divorce settlement in 2013, but as soon as it was announced that Wade signed a $47 million deal, Funches wanted that agreement thrown out, because she wants a piece of the new pie.

Is that legal
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qml35sbweg1n.gif

If anything they need to take some of her ? away
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She need some milk..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol dwyane back in town? Time to reopen the case
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sadly there are a couple of ways she can actually win
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Send Gilbert Arenas to her house

If she still had the kids and Gilbert showed up, I'd be crying laughing.

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pray to ? this never happens to me if become rich.

It only takes one night of reckless partying. Seduced by a random thot who'll poke holes in the rubber. And you're ? for life.

Sheeeeeeeit,

I aint even rich, and I still pray to ? after I ? an aint ? ? , that I didnt accidently get her pregnant or catch sumthin.
    That post-nut guilt sets in mighty quick.

Too bad the judge couldn't do to her what happened to 50's baby moms child support.......have her give back sum of that settlement money for being greedy.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't she lied and said D Wade burned her or something? Yeah, she an all the way ain't ? ?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? around and make her pay child support lol
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »

It only takes one night of reckless partying. Seduced by a random thot who'll poke holes in the rubber. And you're ? for life.

Sheeeeeeeit,

I aint even rich, and I still pray to ? after I ? an aint ? ? , that I didnt accidently get her pregnant or catch sumthin.

Too bad the judge couldn't do to her what happened to 50's baby moms child support.......have her give back sum of that settlement money for being greedy.

Raw ? ain't ? ? ain't the business. ? , ? ain't ? ? ain't the business. Keep ? around with Markeeta and you gonna get broke for that monthly child support.

Truth.com
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »

Sheeeeeeeit,

Raw ? ain't ? ? ain't the business. ? , ? ain't ? ? ain't the business. Keep ? around with Markeeta and you gonna get broke for that monthly child support.

Real shss bruh, Imma choosy lover now. I've stopped messing with those type of chicks since high school
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Ain't she lied and said D Wade burned her or something? Yeah, she an all the way ain't ? ?

I heard she actually got it. But her ? ass caught it from some dusty lunch ? , she was ? ... while she was with Wade

Got what???they a lot of its
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Yup. She got burned by some brotha...

I heard she actually got it. But her ? ass caught it from some dusty lunch ? , she was ? ... while she was with Wade

...yeah what he said.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean the simple fact a judge, granted a blk man, a rich blk man at that, who constantly travels... sole custody over the kids, shows how ain't ? this ? is.
    U know how much of a ? u gotta be as a woman, to lose custody of your kids, especially to a blk athlete?

This ? was then given 5 million dollars by Wade as a settlement.
    She could of took 500k from that 5 milli, got her self a house, car, all paid for and paid for her school, that's if she aint already finished . And still have money left over from that 500k. Get herself a job, and live comfortable.

She Probably ranned through that 5 mill, and her greedy ass want a reup... she not even fighting for custody of her kids, rather more money. Shows the type of ? this hoe is.

giphy_zps4cdvgsbm.gif
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options