Will the increase of racism against blk ppl, ? the "I dont need no man movement" ?

Options

Comments

• Shirley Chisholm
    Shirley Chisholm Members Posts: 16
    Options
    She's right about one thing though: Black women are playing a much larger role in these BLM protests than are black men.

Why is this the case?

They're too in love with the white mans mother, to make moves.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is the conditioning we are facing in the Black community.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No.....

These women know what they are doing.....if they want to be protected by a male then they need to submit in all forms....simple as that.

Will they submit? No

They rather see the white man rule then to submit to us and see us rule.

Then you need to be a man, and stop following around the white man as inspiration of what manhood is and should be.

You went from practicing the religion that the white man (blue eyes) projected on you, to following the other white man (Arab) religion.

You are the weakest link.

How are Arabs white

Arabs are racially and scientifically classified as Caucasian, so are Indians. Genetically, Arabs are the closest to the Greeks.

Do some REAL research on the term Caucasians......stop believing what the white man says.....and u got the nerves to say im following the man....smh

5492f40a11678588ec5daf962c00e9bb.jpg

? do you not kno that there are dark skinned Arabs???? who cares how white men define what a Arab is.

People like u need to be humble and just fall back.....its too many people like you with opinions.....social media gives everyone a voice but to be real everyone doesn't need a voice on certain topics.

This is why I usually don't respond to dummies.

Based on the gloger effect pigmented beings are to be found in more humid environments; near the equator. Skin color does not determine race.

Genetically, Arabs are no different from blonde hair, blue eyed people. Whether you like it or not.

2dkweaw.jpg

ncomms10326_f1.jpg

pc-jews.jpg

LOOK HOW WEST ASIA (ARABS) ARE CLUSTERING WITH EUROPEANS!
    GeneticsOfRace.jpg

People like you need to pick up a book, and learn something. Matter of fact, you need to be exterminated for deprecating the Black race with your low-iq.

Come again niggerstock!

This is so wrong..........

Naturally blond hair is rare in humans and found almost exclusively in Europe and Oceania. Here, we identify an arginine-to-cysteine change at a highly conserved residue in tyrosinase-related protein 1 (TYRP1) as a major determinant of blond hair in Solomon Islanders.

401px-Vanuatu_blonde-200x300.jpg

AHG_341_f3.gif

Genetically Arabs are vastly different from "Caucasians"......

lighteyes.jpg

Perhaps you should stick to studying the texture of hair??????

• Shirley Chisholm
    edited July 2016
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    No.....

These women know what they are doing.....if they want to be protected by a male then they need to submit in all forms....simple as that.

Will they submit? No

Then you need to be a man, and stop following around the white man as inspiration of what manhood is and should be.

You went from practicing the religion that the white man (blue eyes) projected on you, to following the other white man (Arab) religion.

How are Arabs white

Arabs are racially and scientifically classified as Caucasian, so are Indians. Genetically, Arabs are the closest to the Greeks.

Do some REAL research on the term Caucasians......stop believing what the white man says.....and u got the nerves to say im following the man....smh

? do you not kno that there are dark skinned Arabs???? who cares how white men define what a Arab is.

People like u need to be humble and just fall back.....its too many people like you with opinions.....social media gives everyone a voice but to be real everyone doesn't need a voice on certain topics.

Based on the gloger effect pigmented beings are to be found in more humid environments; near the equator. Skin color does not determine race.

Genetically, Arabs are no different from blonde hair, blue eyed people. Whether you like it or not.

2dkweaw.jpg

ncomms10326_f1.jpg

pc-jews.jpg

GeneticsOfRace.jpg

People like you need to pick up a book, and learn something. Matter of fact, you need to be exterminated for deprecating the Black race with your low-iq.

Come again niggerstock!

Naturally blond hair is rare in humans and found almost exclusively in Europe and Oceania. Here, we identify an arginine-to-cysteine change at a highly conserved residue in tyrosinase-related protein 1 (TYRP1) as a major determinant of blond hair in Solomon Islanders.

AHG_341_f3.gif

lighteyes.jpg

Once again another ? who don't even know how to read a PCA plot.

bgQerdt.png

slide_1.jpg

SINCE WHEN DID ARABS NOT HAVE BLONDE HAIR AND LIGHT EYES?

article-0-18C0A6B500000578-464_964x681.jpg

2vt1qfr.jpg

162877927_68dd4f4370_z.jpg

EGG ON YOUR FACE!
    egg-on-face.jpg

Now maybe you need to focus on finding a race for your mulatto self! And stop quoting the post of people who actually belong to scientific proven races based on genetic variation.

AND DON'T QUOTE MY POST AGAIN HALF-BREED, AS I USUALLY DON'T RESPOND TO HALF-CASTE.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want this woman band from this site...y'all would let a ? memember do this why is she allowed
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait a minute this that fine ass Egyptian girl
  • bambu
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Wait a minute this that fine ass Egyptian girl

No its that chick with eyes on the side of her head............

hqdefault.jpg

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Black lives matter has many many female followers and it's a pro-black lesbian anti-traditional family organization

Yet, Deray who is a ? black male himself, keeps getting arrested while fighting the power for Straight Black men, while y'all ? sit on the sidelines telling those of us who fight the power in the real world what we should be doing.

deray-mckesson-arrest.jpg

Ferguson-0c51e.jpg&w=1484&op=resize&opt=1&filter=antialias

ap_deray_dc_160710_31x13_1600.jpg

Y'all ? just like some of my friends from Egypt who stayed home during the revolution, but after wanted to claim victory.

When we say Black lives matter... We mean All Black lives matter, ? , Straight, Bisexual, Transexual, Woman, Dark Skin, Light Skin whatever! All Black lives matter!

Protesting and getting arrested in 2016 is stupid and ineffectual no real long lasting change will come from blm
  • Shirley Chisholm
    Options
    Black lives matter has many many female followers and it's a pro-black lesbian anti-traditional family organization

Yet, Deray who is a ? black male himself, keeps getting arrested while fighting the power for Straight Black men, while y'all ? sit on the sidelines telling those of us who fight the power in the real world what we should be doing.

Y'all ? just like some of my friends from Egypt who stayed home during the revolution, but after wanted to claim victory.

When we say Black lives matter... We mean All Black lives matter, ? , Straight, Bisexual, Transexual, Woman, Dark Skin, Light Skin whatever! All Black lives matter!

Protesting and getting arrested in 2016 is stupid and ineffectual no real long lasting change will come from blm

Yeah, I guess its better to be a Black keyboard freedom fighter.

o-african-american-woman-on-computer-facebook-e1409330779624.jpg

• bambu
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    No.....

Will they submit? No

How are Arabs white

2dkweaw.jpg

ncomms10326_f1.jpg

pc-jews.jpg

GeneticsOfRace.jpg

Come again niggerstock!

AHG_341_f3.gif

lighteyes.jpg

Once again another ? who don't even know how to read a PCA plot.

bgQerdt.png

slide_1.jpg

SINCE WHEN DID ARABS NOT HAVE BLONDE HAIR AND LIGHT EYES?

article-0-18C0A6B500000578-464_964x681.jpg

2vt1qfr.jpg

162877927_68dd4f4370_z.jpg

EGG ON YOUR FACE!
    egg-on-face.jpg

Now maybe you need to focus on finding a race for your mulatto self! And stop quoting the post of people who actually belong to scientific proven races based on genetic variation.

AND DON'T QUOTE MY POST AGAIN HALF-BREED, AS I USUALLY DON'T RESPOND TO HALF-CASTE.

1f98ffae804fcdcd4b5b2e8e08e0f4e6.jpg
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think the whole "I don't need no man" attitude is based on white supremacy. I think it comes more from them not coming across that many black men who even have the ability to help/provide for them. So what would they necessarily "need" from Black men? I mean statistically speaking, it's a lot more "aint ? " black men than women. If you going off of ? like employment, graduation rates, etc.

? in here gonna claim otherwise, but I live in a major Black city and can honestly say I see more sistas on their ? than ? . *shrug* Just being honest..
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Some you ? can be as infatuating as these devils we are fighting against

Please tell me what other race of women go harder for their men???

150727-TorontoBlackLivesMatter-02.jpg

black_lives_matter_protest_ss_img_0.jpg

rsz_img_7809.jpg?cb=dd3bc6bf4cf8c26c428305ceef778e69
    13z496o.jpg

5a7b718d-6c49-4f66-a367-fb26d8273ea0-2060x1236_620x349.jpg

2015728-blm-6.jpg

<3
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, I guess its better to be a Black keyboard freedom fighter.

o-african-american-woman-on-computer-facebook-e1409330779624.jpg

The best way to fight is economic not on the streets protesting.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn its like talking to a brick wall with her smh..

How hard is it to just listen?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll still like someone to answer the question

As to WHAT other race of women go harder for their men than the Black Woman???

What other race of women in this world as is powerful & fierce as black women??

download.jpeg
    Black-Lives-Matter-Jazmine-Richards-2.jpg

ethiopian-israeli-protest.png
    baltimore_manifestations.jpg_1718483346.jpg

black-women-protesting.jpg
    Black_Lives_Matter_protest.jpg
    460072490.jpg?
    545477206.jpg

Black-Women-Police-Brutality.jpg

web_photo_women_protesting_7815.JPG
    Screen-Shot-2015-05-21-at-9.23.46-AM.png

c0deb8b9a76442379c53b8f1661df166_18.jpg

df74f50d96758d419b4a1ab15de3493e.jpg

1968%2520BLACK%2520PANTHERS.sm-b.jpg

tumblr_o6rqfphasK1qb6v6ro3_500.gif

13130881_381491965359118_4455051811534082697_o.jpg

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'd say based on the female posts I've seen on social media...that movement been dead
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    When you really look at it, cooning is a form of survival for the oppressed.

Seems to me that increased racism(white supremacy) would have the opposite affect. Out of survival struggling and susceptible single women would gravitate to where the power is. Such a single woman may decide she needs to be with a man, but she would probably select from the pool of non-black men. Presumably those of the white race.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

Seems to me that increased racism(white supremacy) would have the opposite affect. Out of survival struggling and susceptible single women would gravitate to where the power is. Such a single woman may decide she needs to be with a man, but she would probably select from the pool of non-black men. Presumably those of the white race.
    Dont save em they dont want to be saved.

Kissing ass and kicking ass will always have consequences.

Its hard bringing light to one truth sometimes because one truth dont bring light to everybody..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get the correlation between police brutality and single women. Reach!
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only man these ? 's really want is White Jesus.

Why do you think they so quick to get on there knees for him??
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just noticed I was talking to a female all that time....

Brothers you see what women do? This is why women shouldnt be included certain conversations.

There will be no more discourse between me and her.....if I wouldve known it was a women at first I wouldnt have said anything.

You are a Black male. You have no power! White men don't even include you in their system of patriarchy! The entire world is watching how weak you ? males are. Hopefully, you ? who think he has power because he has a ? will be the next one they take out!
    the fact u posted that and meant it as an insult talking ? is sad. U ain't for the cause down talking a brother like that
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Lmfao tf. I need a man so I can get in his pockets racism never changed that hunty.

giphy%2022_zpspeydpxd8.gif

Russ-Troll_medium.gif

tumblr_inline_ncby73lsiz1r5k98k.gif

nh
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Good analysis. Yet wont they'd be more susceptible to racism and wht supremacy?
    There's alotta blk women who wrote think pieces of their daing experiences with white men, and although most of them stayed in those relationships, they documented the racism they face in those relationships.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BTW, the trend of black women running to white men is still on the increase where I am.

More Black men are in interracial relationship than anyone in this society. Fall back ? .

False. Asians, Hispanics, etc. are more in IR relationships. It's true though that we do IR more than BW. But that in large part is because other men aren't checking for BW like that.

Where are y'all gettin this "black women ain't gettin checked on like that" ? from?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think the whole "I don't need no man" attitude is based on white supremacy. I think it comes more from them not coming across that many black men who even have the ability to help/provide for them. So what would they necessarily "need" from Black men? I mean statistically speaking, it's a lot more "aint ? " black men than women. If you going off of ? like employment, graduation rates, etc.

? in here gonna claim otherwise, but I live in a major Black city and can honestly say I see more sistas on their ? than ? . *shrug* Just being honest..

Aint no right or wrong answer. I just wanted to hear your perspective.

Good analysis@ the bolded...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Good analysis. Yet wont they'd be more susceptible to racism and wht supremacy?
    There's alotta blk women who wrote think pieces of their daing experiences with white men, and although most of them stayed in those relationships, they documented the racism they face in those relationships.

She will, but she won't care. If she's desperate enough she'll probably put up with all the flak that type of relationship brings. Could go a number of ways. She might just fall all the way in line to be the next Stacy Dash. Or let dude play the role of sugar daddy while she stacks her bread. Or go full Bunny Ruckus for her white savior. Women got tactics when they kids gotta eat.