I Got Respect For Tariq Nasheed But He Got A Lot Of Explaining To Do With This Video

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Watch "Tariq Nasheed LOVES Sex With WHITE Women" on YouTube
Tariq Nasheed LOVES Sex With WHITE Women: https://youtu.be/xKCqftRWJMM

Comments

• Magicjohnson
    Magicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Options
    It better than that ? deray
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another confused half ass problack ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Didn't watch, never listened to this dude.

Is the extent of your disappointment that he'd smash a white ? ?

this..

every. last. word.
  • Magicjohnson
    Magicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I don't know why you ? put your faith in these preacher type ? . It's just a hustle for these dudes to be honest. Pandering to black folks been a hustle since slavery days.

Isnt black live matters funded by some crooked cac billionaire?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know why you ? put your faith in these preacher type ? . It's just a hustle for these dudes to be honest. Pandering to black folks been a hustle since slavery days.

? them too! lol
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they gotta get paid too

these "? " the Internet obsess over aint doin it for free
    jus cause u gettin paid dont have to mean ur exploiting
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn no wonder we cant be taken serious
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mean were literally payin this nation to ? us in the street

why not pay a ? to represent us properly
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They don't get it. Its all a hustle
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess nobody watch the hidden colors 1,2,3,4
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, I still ? with Tariq on a lotta stuff. That game-kicking ? he be doing always been lame to me though
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw a thread about Tim Wise on here that didn't get no where near this kind of hate. The white boy tells yall some ? it's all good.

A ? , though? It's a hustle, he's not problack enough, I can't stand preacher types.

? outta here. That's why y'all still in these race threads with question marks.

King Flex cool with me. I've been supporting him, Zoe Williams, Neely Fuller, and others like them for years. Telling me this ? isn't racist with the women he ? ain't nothing. You're not suppose to be racist with that in the first place.

Plenty of swindlers out there from the net to the pulpit, so we need to filter out the ? . But holla me when you got more than this to shame the man.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I saw a thread about Tim Wise on here that didn't get no where near this kind of hate. The white boy tells yall some ? it's all good.

A ? , though? It's a hustle, he's not problack enough, I can't stand preacher types.

? outta here. That's why y'all still in these race threads with question marks.

King Flex cool with me. I've been supporting him, Zoe Williams, Neely Fuller, and others like them for years. Telling me this ? isn't racist with the women he ? ain't nothing. You're not suppose to be racist with that in the first place.

Plenty of swindlers out there from the net to the pulpit, so we need to filter out the ? . But holla me when you got more than this to shame the man.

Exactly, and people also want to ignore that he has a Black wife and Black children but focus on who he wants to ? . What kind of suspect feminine ? is that?Close this stupid ass agent provocateur thread.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody's perfect
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Bro he not nothing near a preacher he is a former ? or some ? ...the ? you always obsessed about preachers for. ..one ? you like you stood there and let YOUR WOMAN get ? ?

Imagine if ? had you on you tube ridiculing you about that part of your life corn ball
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Oh nooos....black men ? white women???? When did this start????

tumblr_n7eoyoSTVe1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Jerry
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is a non issue... highly unrealistic for a ? to turn down ? solely over race
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have to stop judging the people that stand up for us with unrealistic, fairy tale standards. Just because a ? gets on stage speaking the truth, doesn't mean he has to now live the life of some mystical being who always says the right thing. Just learn from the gems and keep it moving.

He's a regular ? just like you are. The problem is you think people can't be multi-faceted (unless it's Tupac or Malcolm X or one of those "he gets a pass" ? ). It is possible for people to be reckless and conscious. We can be scholars and still put hands on you if you get out of line.

Worry about how to maximize YOUR potential and stop trying to find someone to lead you in the first place... Ol' apprentice, disciple ass ? .
    The problem is there are no standards.

This ain't got ? to do with dude. I'm saying in general the black community has no standards. Anybody can be a "leader" if they say the right thing.