Damn Future. Your son is kissing Russell Wilson, and calling him daddy? Man up.

Options
black caesar
black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Damn Ciara is a cold piece of work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbN_YSllNjg

Russell streamed this live and disrespected the hell out of Future. Guess after watching Desiigner do it, he followewd suit.

Parents on the IC, how would you feel if your child was calling another man/woman daddy/mama. Speak on it.

Comments

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know I hate my ? bd..but that's ruff
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's some weak ? ..and she letting these random muthfuckas hold lil man..id be ? ..and its on social media..coldblooded
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    How I'd feel? The combination of this dude kissing my boy in the lips, all them folk holding him, and lil daddy calling him papa would probably cause a reaction from me...and not a good one.

Don't know what type of father future is, so I can't comment on that. I just know Ciara was worried about future killing this ? a few weeks ago. She and Russell sure don't mind egging this ? on
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question for the fathers on here. I'm assuming that some of you all have children and are not with the mother, for whatever reason. But I've seen dudes say on here that single mothers are careless because they simply have had children with men they're no longer with aka "? n*ggas." Regardless of the situation.
    So based on that criteria, in certain situations you all could also could be referred to in that same manner simply because you're no longer with the mother of your child. How do you all reconcile that?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    This ? has like 5000 kids.

And he's not in any of their lives. Why would he be so concerned with this one? Atleast Russell financially takes care of baby future. His other kids got a dusty broke dude living in his crib that he bought for his girl, prolly driving his car and kicking his sons fort down like Snoop in baby boy.

How tf you know if he in them kids lives or not

I wouldn't expect a hoe ass post like that from you

It's not a hoe ass post. I grew up without a dad who could've easily been in my life, but he chose not too. Which did ? me up.

I'm not saying I'm 100 percent sure that future is a deadbeat but they say that he's not in the kids life, and he's yet to deny it.

Which is understandable since dude has a busy schedule. Not again, not salty or in my feelings.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    ? up. Especially when the child's real father is in his life.

I haven't met many females who respect that sanctity.

I have no respect for females like that....

or dudes letting the kid call him Daddy when they know the real father is around.

If he really was in his life he wouldn't call Russ daddy.

I don't know how you figure this ? . You think a little kid running the household or some ? ?

You don't think his mother could be telling him to call the dude daddy ?

Because I'm sure a ? never did that before - smh