Playing Pokemon Go could be a possible death sentence for black people

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lmao if I had unlimited data I would play it. I can't have GPS location on like that ,b.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    All those words.... all i can say is ? aint playing that ? ...
    if u gotta go outside to play a video game. Might as well grab some ? , and play basketball, soccer, football, or baseball ? .

? ARE playing that ? . Trust me

I aint talking about goofy nerdy blk dudes, or young ? , im talking about real ? .

Eat a ? nh I'm was catching pokemon on applebee's with my kids ? was mad fun caught then on the cab home caught some in the hallway caught one when we got in the crib that was a good day

If real ? is your term for lame ? who don't step out there tiny box of bs then u can be a real ? all you want
    AggyAF wrote: »
    if u gotta go outside to play a video game. Might as well grab some ? , and play basketball, soccer, football, or baseball ? .

I aint talking about goofy nerdy blk dudes, or young ? , im talking about real ? .

"Real" ?

Lmaooooooooo
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? can't even have fun now?
    Im a hooper from the streets of New Orleans and I'm playing this

Shrugs

If u call your self a grown ass man, and u gotta go outside to catch a damn pokemon, then u might as well go to the park and play a damn sport.

Took my son to Denny's and than the playground this morning and i caught a cpl Pokemon. Shrugs.

When the sun strayed going down me and woman went for our walk and I caught a cpl while listening to Peter Tosh And Gregory Issac

Been chilling inside all night and caught a couple Pokemon.

Played that ? for a total of bout 40 minutes and still enjoyed my life

Shrugs

stop shruggin ? damn
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next thing you know there's gonna be an app that lets you find dragon ? .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

How much can they sue me for if i do this?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

I'm not spending my whole life and thousand of dollars searching for no got dam virtual dragon ? if unless.... if I catch them I can wish for a nikki minaj sex tape
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can't wait for the news special on all the fatalaties linked to this game
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your considered to be a black man and u walking around playing this ? you deserve to be killed by the police.
    you sound dumb as ? ......

i don't even have this ? , but i respect ? choice to play the ? ....if they like the ? , why should it be denied to them?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Funny we got one thread with a couple ? tying to claim if you don't let your homie bully your son and cuss at him you're uptight...and another thread with a couple ? trying to claim if you're playing a game you're not a real ? ...both sound dumb as ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i can't wait for the news special on all the fatalaties linked to this game

No fatalities yet but stick up kids already on the loose...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/07/10/four-suspects-arrested-string-pokemon-go-related-armed-robberies/86922474/
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    ? starting to get ? off of this on my fb feed hahahaha we winning out here catching ratattatats and getting stds at the same time yeaaaaaaaah
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »

Eat a ? nh I'm was catching pokemon on applebee's with my kids ? was mad fun caught then on the cab home caught some in the hallway caught one when we got in the crib that was a good day

If real ? is your term for lame ? who don't step out there tiny box of bs then u can be a real ? all you want

If you think my grown black ass bout to be outside walking around trying to catch imaginary Pokémon you out yo catch em all mind

Boiiiiiiiii I'm rollin lmaoooooo

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

AggyAF wrote: »

"Real" ?

Lmaooooooooo
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? can't even have fun now?
    Im a hooper from the streets of New Orleans and I'm playing this

Shrugs

If u call your self a grown ass man, and u gotta go outside to catch a damn pokemon, then u might as well go to the park and play a damn sport.

How you figure ? not doing all of that ? Square ass ?

iwvyaz1khjj6.jpg

Run your ass over pull my phone out and catch a bulbasaur

Lmao i don't even know wtf a bulbasaur is but lmao
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ? all over Detroit playing it I know gotdamn well yall fronting ass nerds playing it....only exceptions is if you old and washed or if you been poor your whole life...? even the hoes playing the ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    If ? all over Detroit playing it I know gotdamn well yall fronting ass nerds playing it....only exceptions is if you old and washed or if you been poor your whole life...? even the hoes playing the ? .

Pokémon is a classic like Mario and Zelda.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    geek ass ?

So playing a free app that's littered with female players makes you a nerd....but letting a hammer head shark face flabby catfish disrespect your mother and come to your city unscathed is cool people behavior huh...

Scust
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bunch a sensitive ass ? in here...

Ya finish or , yall done cause, I will never respect no ? , who has to go outside to play a video game....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Bunch a sensitive ass ? in here...

Ya finish or , yall done cause, I will never respect no ? , who has to go outside to play a video game....

Is it true your bawse d lox?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

I aint gon lie

? in the hood playing that ?

But on some goofy ass ? tho

? wit people then delete that ?
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grown ass ? tryin to find Pokemon but cant find a job...
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    My wife put me on to this. I'm level 4. Suck my ? you hatin ass fake tough guys. Ol fake thug ass mfkers. Lol do what makes you smile. Lames.