Damn Future. Your son is kissing Russell Wilson, and calling him daddy? Man up.

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? like this been going on for years but in todays world everything is being put on camera
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with it!!! Russ loves Ciara he must also love the child. I known ? get with females when they prego and take care the kid.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lets be real for a second

as a father, Russ need the fade however

you can't disrespect your new wifes son like that

ciara was way wrong
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally see nothing wrong..

Cici seems to loves putting her life out there..

But your business shouldn't be everyone's business. Maybe I'm just old school tho..
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forget about Baby Future and Russell.

WTF was he doing getting his hair cut in a public restroom?

He couldn't have done that at his house???

Dude needed a haircut so bad that he had to have an emergency cut in a public bathroom and bring 8 or 9 other people in there with him?

krs-one-o.gif

196157.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question for the fathers on here. I'm assuming that some of you all have children and are not with the mother, for whatever reason. But I've seen dudes say on here that single mothers are careless because they simply have had children with men they're no longer with aka "? n*ggas." Regardless of the situation.
    So based on that criteria, in certain situations you all could also could be referred to in that same manner simply because you're no longer with the mother of your child. How do you all reconcile that?

:joy: Most respectful shots fired ever. This like shots fired with a musket
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh...if that man is around that kid all day every day, the kid is GOING to call him Dad. It's just a matter of time. What is Ciara supposed to check that kid everytime he calls Russell "Dad"? That's ? up its not the kids fault he ain't in the wrong. Y'all missing the big picture its about the kid, if this kid feels like thats pops at this moment then who are we to talk ? . It's not the kids fault
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I don't give a ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Bruh...if that man is around that kid all day every day, the kid is GOING to call him Dad. It's just a matter of time. What is Ciara supposed to check that kid everytime he calls Russell "Dad"? That's ? up its not the kids fault he ain't in the wrong. Y'all missing the big picture its about the kid, if this kid feels like thats pops at this moment then who are we to talk ? . It's not the kids fault

yes,,,she is. the child is supposed to know who and what a daddy is....and that russ is mommy husband.

if you're a parent something just needs to be checks a few times and the man is supposed to check the kid too....it not about being a dikk about it....you can just correct him in a nice way....

kids respond to explanation and dialogue...

this is not important to either of them an will come back to bite them in the ass...

for either of them to be sooo holy and churchly....they are going waaaaay agaisnt what the bible and ? would want them to do, regardless of if future is doing his jib or not. the man is not dead or not around.

ciara knew this walking in...this ? didnt just happen.
    if she had a career she would know you have to be on the road and cant be around 100% of the time...
    russ is on the road alot...only reason the kid sees him more is because she traveling with him.

so uh...you are missing the bigger picture.

the kid doesnt make the rules or get to make his mind up at this point.....the child needs to be corrected. and dont seem like the child sees bad and good and decided who dad is....it sounds like some mind game ? and the kid is a ? ....

thats the bigger picture and always been the game from the beginning
  • bkkbully
    Options

yes,,,she is. the child is supposed to know who and what a daddy is....and that russ is mommy husband.

if you're a parent something just needs to be checks a few times and the man is supposed to check the kid too....it not about being a dikk about it....you can just correct him in a nice way....

this is not important to either of them an will come back to bite them in the ass...

for either of them to be sooo holy and churchly....they are going waaaaay agaisnt what the bible and ? would want them to do, regardless of if future is doing his jib or not. the man is not dead or not around.

if she had a career she would know you have to be on the road and cant be around 100% of the time...
    russ is on the road alot...only reason the kid sees him more is because she traveling with him.

the kid doesnt make the rules or get to make his mind up at this point.....the child needs to be corrected. and dont seem like the child sees bad and good and decided who dad is....it sounds like some mind game ? and the kid is a ? ....

bro i'm w a woman now and her daughter calls me dad from time to time. in the next sentence she'll say "my real dad" when referring to her actual pops. Kids understand the distinction between step dad and their real father, but sometimes the word "Father" is more of a feeling that the kid has about you, not just a technical term you ? . Kids aren't stupid
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    future, it's time for Ciara's "trip to Belize "
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

bro i'm w a woman now and her daughter calls me dad from time to time. in the next sentence she'll say "my real dad" when referring to her actual pops. Kids understand the distinction between step dad and their real father, but sometimes the word "Father" is more of a feeling that the kid has about you, not just a technical term you ? . Kids aren't stupid

an whats the point of saying her real dad....think about that...so you the fake dad or the stand in...

nah brah...thats some ? that will come up when she gets bigger.

i would rather a child call me something else other than dad...so the real dad doesnt need to be said.

that child will begin to feel like she has to choose at some point
  • bkkbully
    Options

an whats the point of saying her real dad....think about that...so you the fake dad or the stand in...

i would rather a child call me something else other than dad...so the real dad doesnt need to be said.

I also grew up with step brothers and sisters and once again, this was not a ? issue. My step brother calls my Mom, "Mom" even tho she's not his real mom. Like come on, kids are not that stupid. Lol fake dad...like step dad you mean? Are you ? real lol?!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I also grew up with step brothers and sisters and once again, this was not a ? issue. My step brother calls my Mom, "Mom" even tho she's not his real mom. Like come on, kids are not that stupid. Lol fake dad...like step dad you mean? Are you ? real lol?!

they can be introcudes as step dad or whatever........or even having two dads.

but when dad and real dad comes in....you dont see the problems.....

my friends called my dad pop...cuase they didnt have fathers....my sons freinds call me pop....cause they like my kids,
    but their is a clear distinction
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well he the stepdad
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Well he the stepdad

Will he be paying child support when this ? goes south I wonder?

Ya know since he gon let a next ? baby call him dad, he should be happy to pay for the next 18 years even if Future is too, right?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Well he the stepdad

Will he be paying child support when this ? goes south I wonder?

Ya know since he gon let a next ? baby call him dad, he should be happy to pay for the next 18 years even if Future is too, right?

I think depending on state law, he can be brought to court for child support. Not sure how that would work with Futures deal tho