Damn Future. Your son is kissing Russell Wilson, and calling him daddy? Man up.

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    @Aryeh_Tsaddiq

So is raising children in a two parent home where the parents hate each other yet stay together just for the sake of being married.

As long as their disdain for each other doesnt cause a toxic environment, then yes. If they are being "good" parents and being a positive example for their child/children, then yes.

What's more important? Your percieved happiness or that of youe childs?

So growing up watching your parents fight and tear each other down is the right environment to raise children? Both can be positive examples without being in a marriage.

Of course your children should be happy BUT (and this will get be an unpopular opinion) at some point your children leave. So yes, I do think that you have to think of your own happiness as well.

I know several people that co-parent better divorced than they ever did married. Problem is many people are looking at the situation between people that 'ain't ? ' to begin with.

No...that would be a toxic environment. Which is never good for children, whether ot be at home, school, or anywhere else. But two adult padents can have an issue with each other and not allow their problems to effect thier children. People would rather take the easy road and call it quits. Or they just arent s**t to begin with. And thats when personal accountability should become key. And it takes me back to my original point of knowing who you chose to lay with....

I aint touching that second point right now tho lol...but i disagree
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    My son never called anybody else daddy.

Know why? because I'm there and he knows who his dad is

Quoted for emphasis

no u cant use that blanket ass statement.... I done seen happy couples who relationship ran its course and now one party is bitter...... Now he cant see his kid when wants.... now another ? is in the kids life. Its easy to say oh Im in my childs life so it wont happen to me. ? dont work like that all the time... esp with woman who are emotional creatures and if that bitter creature still love u and cant have u.

When a relationship "runs it's course" who is to blame?

Were there other options for reconciliation outside of seperation/divorce? Was every option considered or was someone so self absorbed that they felt the need to make changes that affect others for their own benefit?

You made a decision to have a child and start a family....

Bruv? It's not a blame game. What steps a couple makes to stay together or not is, none of your business nor is it cause for analysis. Husband and wife or Men\Women ending a relationship isn't the worse thing in the world. Your ridiculous accusation that people are breaking up simply because, they selfish is actually quite stupid at this point.

The argument can be made that the number of people who stay in unfulfilling relationships for selfish reasons are just as high.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russell Wilson just trying to shake off some of his white washed borderline OJ before the trial image and Ciara is just trying to make Future mad and hope he does or says something that she can run to court with on some "I told yall he was crazy" type ? .

To my knowledge Future hasn't really said anything publicly about this and I want him to continue to remain publicly silent about this ? . Its not for the public.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Quoted for emphasis

no u cant use that blanket ass statement.... I done seen happy couples who relationship ran its course and now one party is bitter...... Now he cant see his kid when wants.... now another ? is in the kids life. Its easy to say oh Im in my childs life so it wont happen to me. ? dont work like that all the time... esp with woman who are emotional creatures and if that bitter creature still love u and cant have u.

Were there other options for reconciliation outside of seperation/divorce? Was every option considered or was someone so self absorbed that they felt the need to make changes that affect others for their own benefit?

Bruv? It's not a blame game. What steps a couple makes to stay together or not is, none of your business nor is it cause for analysis. Husband and wife or Men\Women ending a relationship isn't the worse thing in the world. Your ridiculous accusation that people are breaking up simply because, they selfish is actually quite stupid at this point.

The argument can be made that the number of people who stay in unfulfilling relationships for selfish reasons are just as high.

Name some reasons a couple with a child (married or unmarried) break up that is not rooted in selfishness?

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Quoted for emphasis

Ain't no blame .... sometimes ? don't work out. U live u break up u learn. All that petty it's ur fault bitterness is what causes these issues. The child don't choose it's parents

You are missing the point. I asked "who do you blame" for a reason...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    The most realistic thing I can tell y'all is that, when you are not around your child, the opportunity for them to call someone else Dad or feel like that person is there father becomes greater...

Who do you think will have the opportunity to be a better father to the child regardless of blood relation. The stepfather who shares a home with the child or the father who has to split his time with 4 other children?

Just asking about opportunity...

dont matter.....the biological parent that has custody has to set limits regardless of how they feel.

you have no idea how difficult the ? is when the mother dont even want you around an you fighting just to see your child let alone fighting to make decisions in the childs life.

if the man aint ? ....he already paying support so he should be good....but hes not. even with his others kids..he still took the time to go to court to stop her from asking for sole custody.....

think about that an let that sink in...

she wanted sole custody.... as in..."stay the fukk away and dont think about his life or how it goes he got a new daddy"

is that hitting you yet.

so he fighting just to see his child...before he can even attempt to be a dad.... an she already got another ? excepting the dad title while simultaneously fighting the real dad to not be anything like a dad....

with those facts ...please tell me how your statement makes sense in this case...

you talking like she aint know about the other 4 or she giving his the opportunity without set terms or limits
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @Aryeh_Tsaddiq

So is raising children in a two parent home where the parents hate each other yet stay together just for the sake of being married.

As long as their disdain for each other doesnt cause a toxic environment, then yes. If they are being "good" parents and being a positive example for their child/children, then yes.

What's more important? Your percieved happiness or that of youe childs?

So growing up watching your parents fight and tear each other down is the right environment to raise children? Both can be positive examples without being in a marriage.

Of course your children should be happy BUT (and this will get be an unpopular opinion) at some point your children leave. So yes, I do think that you have to think of your own happiness as well.

I know several people that co-parent better divorced than they ever did married. Problem is many people are looking at the situation between people that 'ain't ? ' to begin with.

mucho besos para eso..

? makes so much sense..

once the kids leave...? like....i think somebody live here with me that i dont like....
  • Kwan Dai
    edited July 2016
    Options

Name some reasons a couple with a child (married or unmarried) break up that is not rooted in selfishness?

Apparently you missed this part of my post. So, NO. I will not answer your question.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    I think Russ is a good hearted dude and Ciara is taking advantage of the situation to ? off her ex.. I'm willing to bet she's the one that started the baby calling Russ his dad. Probably saying ? like "go to yo daddy" etc.. and Russ didn't object to it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was forcing that label on him. I Remember I was dating this chick that had kids. Her sister tried tried to force that title on me, I felt mad awkward afterwards
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    And ? wonder why there's no ? on this site!
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Quoted for emphasis

Apparently you missed this part of my post. So, NO. I will not answer your question.

If that's the stance you are gonna take all while telling me my opinion is ridiculous, then why even quote my post and respond? Clearly you didn't want to have a dicussion about it.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? I'm reading is disgusting.

Ciara know that man ain't his daddy so she does not teach the boy to call that man daddy. It's simple.

And it doesn't matter if Future never sees his boy ever.

Now if the boy is grown, and is at the age he can say to himself, "I know you not my father but you always been the best dad I've had" He can then choose to call that man daddy.

This isn't even Russell fault, its Ciara...she chose to have him in his life...but the boy know his mother first, so it's her encouraging the boy to call him daddy. There is no way that man can demand to be called daddy.

And the problem is you can see she doing it to be vindictive. Power trip. She couldn't even say Future name at an award show. A professional gig which she was paid for.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    And ? wonder there's no ? on this site!

Seriously? You going with that?

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Question for the fathers on here. I'm assuming that some of you all have children and are not with the mother, for whatever reason. But I've seen dudes say on here that single mothers are careless because they simply have had children with men they're no longer with aka "? n*ggas." Regardless of the situation.
    So based on that criteria, in certain situations you all could also could be referred to in that same manner simply because you're no longer with the mother of your child. How do you all reconcile that?

some chicks know the ? wasnt ? but hope he'd magically changed cuz she got that wetwet.

now everyone makes a mistake in judgement ...sometimes...but repeated mistakes cant be overlooked.
    if the ? wasnt trying to do ? with his life and you still had a kid with him...yea he a ? ? , but its her fault
    if the ? was in an outta jail and now he locked up again but you still decided to slide him the ass..... he a ? ? but she still had a kid with him..

an aint ? ? wont want to wear a condom..he already showing he dont give a fukk at least the woman can take the pill or other measures if the ? want to be wreckless.

sooooo

i dont fit the ? ass ? shoes.

its not about not being with the mother...its more about the ? aint care from the jump so you cant be surprised that he dont care now

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can tell a lot of ? in here didnt grow up with they biological father.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I don't even know how ? find themselves in this situation, to be honest. SMH.
    used to know a ? like Future a few yrs ago. ? was all of 27, and had 5 damn bm's. ? was low key nasty to be honest. but how the hell u allow yaself to get not 1, not 2, but 5 different thots pregnant? lol, i mean WHY?

not to get off topic, but reckless behavior like that gotta be sum type of mental illness.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    used to know a ? like Future a few yrs ago. ? was all of 27, and had 5 damn bm's. ? was low key nasty to be honest. but how the hell u allow yaself to get not 1, not 2, but 5 different thots pregnant? lol, i mean WHY?

not to get off topic, but reckless behavior like that gotta be sum type of mental illness.

Naw, I wasn't even talking about the ? having mad kids with mad women. I was talking about him having a baby with a woman who would think this type of ? is ok.

But I've had this discussion before. Not trying to derail the thread with it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Quoted for emphasis

abuse(mental, physical,emotional,verbal)

selfishness can be confused with self preservation
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Quoted for emphasis

I assumed that was a given bruh lol.

Anything else?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quoted for emphasis

Abuse can be put under the selfish list imo. Cutting some one down to make yourself feel better is selfish...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quoted for emphasis

Abuse can be put under the selfish list imo. Cutting some one down to make yourself feel better is selfish...

But it's not the abuser who usually exits the relationship. So that is irrelevant. I know more than one person who endured abuse (verbal and emotional), knew it wasn't right but still wanted to work it out with the abuser. But since there were kids involved (in one case, a daughter), the decision was made to end the relationship so to provide a better day to day environment for the kids and as an example of how you shouldn't allow yourself to be treated poorly by your partner.

I'm interested in how you spin this one to make it seem selfish.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Quoted for emphasis

But it's not the abuser who usually exits the relationship. So that is irrelevant. I know more than one person who endured abuse (verbal and emotional), knew it wasn't right but still wanted to work it out with the abuser. But since there were kids involved (in one case, a daughter), the decision was made to end the relationship so to provide a better day to day environment for the kids and as an example of how you shouldn't allow yourself to be treated poorly by your partner.

I'm interested in how you spin this one to make it seem selfish.

Abort...ABORT @LPast

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Question for the fathers on here. I'm assuming that some of you all have children and are not with the mother, for whatever reason. But I've seen dudes say on here that single mothers are careless because they simply have had children with men they're no longer with aka "? n*ggas." Regardless of the situation.
    So based on that criteria, in certain situations you all could also could be referred to in that same manner simply because you're no longer with the mother of your child. How do you all reconcile that?

So none of ya'll are going to answer this question...

So you want answer to a stupid assed question. Why?

It's actually not a stupid question. A lot of you like to say that black women get pregnant by "? ? ", yet quite a few dudes here have kids with women that they are no longer with...

I would help if you stop generalizing or actually point out who's said this because, I have certainly never, ever typed or said, such a thing.

No longer being with a the mother of your children doesn't make a man "? ? ". I am not with the mother of my children because, we are divorced. So, I am a divorcee not a "? ? ".

So, again why are you seeking an answer to such a stupid question?

Take a look at the last thread about single mothers. The general consensus is that those women had a child(ren) with ain't ? dudes, even though I think only one woman actually said that her ex was abusive.

Yes and I believe I said in that thread that females choose low quality men to procreate with and then blame all men for their choices

This still doesn't change the fact that it's every males instinct to spread seed

Females, as the gatekeepers of sex, are responsible for properly vetting a male before choosing

Most females don't do this and then end up with low quality males

I'm not sure why my direct responses aren't satisfying you but you're overreacting if you think its more complicated than biology

You can't fight human nature. A lot of females love to try tho /shrug