Whats The Weirdest/Strangest Experience You've Ever Had?

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    My mom got attacked by a demon supposedly.

drop that story
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom got attacked by a demon supposedly.

drop that story

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    @ChillaDaKilla what's up wit that story?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ChillaDaKilla That's how my mother is. She is very religious. She even has a degree & her own business as a Christian counselor.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't witness this, but my step grandmother (cuz we don't claim this ? , grand pops remarried after his wife died when mom's was 12) was heavy into witchcraft and voodoo...

She also had a"church" in the basement... During one of the "services" a lady from the neighborhood said her husband was dying cuz some broad from her job baked him a cake ... And after he ate a slice, blood came out the cake....

They brought dude to the basement and "prayed" over him till he started convulsing and threw up a snake that my step grandmother killed... My cousins all swear by that ? , but ? them and ? her.... I'm only holding on to this house cuz of my moms....I been wanting to sell it since the day my name went on it....I have no idea what kinda crazy ? went on in here... Mom's is 65 and I've been trying to talk her into moving into one of those condos that are for seniors... House still gives me the spooks
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plus my wife is a cocktail of native American, Jamaican, Irish, and all other types of ? , her family is mixed as ? ... Not to mention she has red hair and green eyes (classic witch ? ) and she's always claiming to see ? in this house... She in convinced my grandfather's spirit has talked to her and is protecting us
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Plus my wife is a cocktail of native American, Jamaican, Irish, and all other types of ? , her family is mixed as ? ... Not to mention she has red hair and green eyes (classic witch ? ) and she's always claiming to see ? in this house... She in convinced my grandfather's spirit has talked to her and is protecting us

Drop more stories on the house
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    When I was a little kid around 7 or 8 when my grandfather was still alive we would go visit him in Kansas City. I used to love those trips because I loved my grandpops. Anyways he lived with his girlfriend and her brother who suffered from ptsd from the Vietnam war and had some other disorders I don't remember. He was also blind. He should have been in some facility, but you know black folk especially back in the day was on some lets just keep the crazy uncle in the upstairs bedroom. He'll never be a bother. He used to freak me the ? out because he never wore sunglasses and his pupils were milky white.

Anyways one visit my parents made me sleep in his bedroom on the other bed in his room. That evening there was a bad storm lightning flashing every few seconds. I was already freaked out about that. I eventually dozed off but woke up what I guess was a couple hours later to my him screaming he was standing right over my bed and looking directly at me. I'll never forget the look on his face for as long as I live. Scariest ? ever.

Then before I knew it and before I really could tell what was going on he slit his own throat. Blood was everywhere . He fell on me and I really started freaking out crying and ? . My parents and grandfather flew into the room, saw what happened and got me from under him. He didn't die that night which was crazy because if you would've saw all that blood you would've thought someone died. I've been to therapy for years about this. Didn't really help. Sometimes I still smell his blood.

s27sEvl.gifv
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was a little kid around 7 or 8 when my grandfather was still alive we would go visit him in Kansas City. I used to love those trips because I loved my grandpops. Anyways he lived with his girlfriend and her brother who suffered from ptsd from the Vietnam war and had some other disorders I don't remember. He was also blind. He should have been in some facility, but you know black folk especially back in the day was on some lets just keep the crazy uncle in the upstairs bedroom. He'll never be a bother. He used to freak me the ? out because he never wore sunglasses and his pupils were milky white.

Anyways one visit my parents made me sleep in his bedroom on the other bed in his room. That evening there was a bad storm lightning flashing every few seconds. I was already freaked out about that. I eventually dozed off but woke up what I guess was a couple hours later to my him screaming he was standing right over my bed and looking directly at me. I'll never forget the look on his face for as long as I live. Scariest ? ever.

Then before I knew it and before I really could tell what was going on he slit his own throat. Blood was everywhere . He fell on me and I really started freaking out crying and ? . My parents and grandfather flew into the room, saw what happened and got me from under him. He didn't die that night which was crazy because if you would've saw all that blood you would've thought someone died. I've been to therapy for years about this. Didn't really help. Sometimes I still smell his blood.

?

I still have nightmares over that ? . I mean who wouldn't? I get sad sometimes because after that happened I would never go back to that house and two years later my grandfather passed so I didn't get to see him much after that.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Man, all y'all ? need Jesus and Constantine. Smh...

You have no stories?