So David Banner and Lyfe almost caught the fade over their approach to police brutality last night

Options

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I can't believe we're actually having a real conversation about the logistics of a race war. Lol smh

Like it'd be a fight where they line up at 1 side of the street and we line up against another

First off, it wouldn't be an all out race war. Just like all Muslims ain't engaging in jihad, all black or white folk ain't fighting either. It'd be "insurgents" vs the United States

I wanna repeat that. ..INSURGENTS vs not the police, not the national guard, but the United States of America. In the law's eyes the United states is under attack. They will obliterate your ass.

All that ? we worry about now how they gotra make up a reason to ? "he's reaching for my weapon ", nah in this scenario thats not needed. Police would falk back wouldn't even be needed. Straight up Iraq status, drone city. Congress done already green lit you, no recourse. Done deal . You high? ? outta here

that ? would never happen for the same reason they just did not machine gun our black ? during the civil rights era... it would be disastrous for the international image of america not to mention the world economy.

there are millions of blacks in america and we are integrated into many sectors of this country if there is a collective push by us to do anything violent we could win if we are prepared to make certain sacrifices. History has not stopped and one day the usa will be divided no nation stays together forever will the division be along racial lines??? probably not but america will be divided inevitably

Mind blown. Lemme get this right

So we're willing to entertain the unimaginable: black vs white, split down the line, neighbors fighting neighbors ...

But we can't imagine a scenario where an attacked US would deem individual groups as terrorists and X them out---like they did David Coresh . When we've seen the national guard rolled out when NO law enforcement blood has been shed. But you think they gon be on that same 'just patrol' mmentality if it all came to a head and ? in he stret droppin bodies?

lil-scrappy-teeth-resized.jpg?w=630&h=378

A few radical/violent elements of Black people would not lead to indiscriminate drone strikes in hoods nationwide...That would be reckless and the collateral damage would push otherwise non-violent or complacent Black people towards radicalism. The response would be more targeted and discreet.

The show of force would be strong though and lots of people WOULD get their rights tossed out
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    For a black uprising to happen in america and for it to be successful a large % of the BLACK population would have to be ready and willing to ? or die. The social conditions would have to be correct for it to happen but blacks in america are too fat lazy and frankly too mentally weak right now for anything like that that to happen and on top of it black people in america are generally content and happy so there is no reason to resort to such drastic measures.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For a black uprising to happen in america and for it to be successful a large % of the BLACK population would have to be ready and willing to ? or die. The social conditions would have to be correct for it to happen but blacks in america are too fat lazy and frankly too mentally weak right now for anything like that that to happen and on top of it black people in america are generally content and happy so there is no reason to resort to such drastic measures.

The only scenario I could see it happening is if there would to be a radical few...some more Micah Johnson's but spread out..hitting back to back. The overwhelming majority of Black people wouldn't be on that ? ...but say about 20 or so law enforcement officials get knocked of in a week. And then if the government reacts in a draconian way and starts to really disrupt the way of life for regular on the fence or even uninvolved Black people.

That's what @s2j fears most. He don't want any of you belligerent negroes to get in the way of him ? his DC area asians and white women. So he need y'all to all take a deep breath, not do nothing drastic, and simmer down.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all need to watch hidden colors 4. It talks about everything we talking bout
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Just tried to watch but was buffering too much on my jailbroken firestick
  • aneed123
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I downloaded all 4 using torrents ... that's the easiest way vs buying it
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Idk what that means. I suck at technology ?

I just hit play on #1 on the fire stick now tho

Ive heard about hidden colors in the past but read some reviews that it can be mad biased in favor of their own opinion. Like extra homophobic for no reason ? .

Bout check it out for myself tho
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the idea some of the more militant white 2A enthusiasts operate under( in theory anyway) to arm themselves and fight and overthrow a tyrannical government, which means violent conflict against government officials.

And just like the more reasonable 2A enthusists will let the gung-? militants know that it's stupid to try and go to war with U.S. military, Lyfe is right; it is stupid to suggest blacks actually go out and get into gunfights with law enforcement.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    I did not know Hidden Colors was directed by Tariq Nasheed

I was wondering why people follow him on twitter.

He be saying some dumb ? sometimes on Twitter.

I will give it a shot anyway. Hopefully most the other people do the talking
  • aneed123
    edited July 2016
    Options

Idk what that means. I suck at technology ?

I just hit play on #1 on the fire stick now tho

Ive heard about hidden colors in the past but read some reviews that it can be mad biased in favor of their own opinion. Like extra homophobic for no reason ? .

Bout check it out for myself tho

Naw not really homophobic. But real informative... I'm watching part 4 now . Never knew lacoste was created by a black dude. They got audio of the FBI trying to bribe Malcolm x on being a agent.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

The only scenario I could see it happening is if there would to be a radical few...some more Micah Johnson's but spread out..hitting back to back. The overwhelming majority of Black people wouldn't be on that ? ...but say about 20 or so law enforcement officials get knocked of in a week. And then if the government reacts in a draconian way and starts to really disrupt the way of life for regular on the fence or even uninvolved Black people.

That's what @s2j fears most. He don't want any of you belligerent negroes to get in the way of him ? his DC area asians and white women. So he need y'all to all take a deep breath, not do nothing drastic, and simmer down.

This is pretty funny. But in the scenario you posted here's my whole gripe if nothing else:

YOU WILL BE DOING THE SAME THING.

If there were 20 Michahs goin on where would yall be? In the "Race War Thread' like everybody else. Clicking reactions, dropping black power fists memes, rooting them,clowning everyone who opposes, and living vicariously through them. But... you'd be at home safe. I know REAL 'belligerent negroes', and they don't have points on a hip hop forum. They dont debate. They don't click goats. A belligerent negroe you are not.

Yea, so im 'scared' bc I know that method is not going to work, not to mention I would rather LIVE to see us get our ? Given rights. And so does everybody else reading this thread. Forget what 'reactions' say. Yall ? not foolin me.

Ima pick on @DWO again bc he's the most obvious elephant in the room (no pun in intended) . He has a wife and kids and we KNOW he aint no wild ? , but let these reactions and let him tell it if the ? pop off he gon be on the front lines as opposed to taking care of his family. Yea ok. In b4 the end of movie soliloquy "I'll die for my son's freedom!". Knock it off.

So yall are worse than me and people who are honest like me who's stance is clear. Yall are liars and straight hypocrites
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    at the risk of sounding a coonish....

but i think when enough white people wake up and realized they're being used.... difference will slowly come....

That's not going to happen. Racism was invented to prevent that from ever happening.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is, just like the staged 9/11.. The opening act is meant to get the desired result. Say some militant groups do start putting in work. Ok , it's chess , the governments goal isn't to exterminate black people anyway, can't make money off dead people unless you talking insurance. So once this hypothetical thing happens, you'll see all privacy rights thrown out the window under the auspices of homeland security. Phones tapped up no warrants, home searching invasions no warrant. Brothas being detained for questionable associations. The laws where previously put in place just in case remember its chess moves have been made previously.
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    LOL at all this race war nonsense speak, and calls to violence from the likes of T.I, French, etc..

Buffoonery at its best. First of all, this isnt 1946 anymore. The racism, prejudice, and violence against black people post emancipation proclamation up to even almost a century later before the civil rights bill passed into law is not comparable to anything going on in this country the past 3 decades even.

An armed militia of black men known as the panthers made much more sense then, than it would now. We werent murdering and fighting each other ten times faster than the police were back then, and still werent even given simple equality under law.

Moving forward. A black revolution in current america would be better made through turning our rage and call to arms against the very people destroying black impoverished neighborhoods around america. Those people, who are the most likely to experience police harassment and brutality. They dont want to do that, because you end up staring in the mirror. News flash, we can call police officers the biggest gang in america, and there is some merit to that. But actual gangbangers and thugs are the ones truly polluting our neighborhoods.

In a true black revolution, we need to be making sure that young black men and women are taking more pride in their bodies and futures, being more conservative sexually, not having so many babies out of wedlock. Babies who are being had without the financial capability to properly take care of them. Making sure young black men and women are getting educated, going to college, entering into traditionally non black trades, and reminding them daily of how much time theyre wasting on stupid ? (social media, drug usage), that could be better spent making their lives better.

This idea that somehow we (black folks) are going to march around with guns, and make change is so stupid i dont even know where to start. You saying you want to with guns, police your own neighborhoods, or are you just saying that hey i have a gun too, and i'll shoot you if i think im treated unfairly in a traffic stop?

From david banner, to charlamagne tha ? , to T.I, to Lois F are leading you all to your death, if you think violent resurrection is going to solve black illiteracy rates, increase funding to inner city schools, reduce single parent homes, reduce gang violence, decrease stereotypical images of us, etc.. You are a damn fool.

I know right now i as a black man could wander through the wrong block in cities all across america, and im more likely to get robbed or killed by my own fellow brothas, than i am by a cop. Yet we sit here and pretend its all good. Its them, not us too.
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lots of passive thoughts in here

once again I'm shocked @Black_Samson talking like a scared field slave

if u were a soldier then u already know that no security is kept without being willing to fight/? for it

half them NG soldiers would be conflicted firing on their own citizens

this basically comes down to economics though and having the resources to take any action at all...........too many of us don't own ? , don't have savings, don't think about tomorrow, and give the bit of ? we do have right back to crackas as soon as we get it...........but that's not completely our fault tho

what we need before we try to do anything is a culture shift........we need to assess our values and really think on whether they insure our survival for the long term..........everything from marriage/relationships, to education, to how we spend our money, to how we treat our women and children has put us all in this disadvantageous situation today........until that changes whether our strategies or passive or aggressive they will all continue to fail

good post

but given how blk american culture and american culture are intrinsically intertwined, how do we get people to change the way they act and think on a large scale?

and what happens in the meantime?

the 1st thing is to start teaching ourselves and especially our children that black american culture is its own entity before embracing the overall american culture.........this is what other groups successfully do to thrive in America

in public they claim we are a united nation, but behind closed doors mofos are chinese/indian/muslim/christian/swedish/european 1st before they are willing to include black folks as fellow americans

and that's ultimately what has been killing us: the division

if u pay attention no other group is dissected and attacked from all sides starting at birth all the way to the grave like black people in America.......they assault our health, our wealth, our education, and even purposely dilute our culture as much as possible to keep blacks in the US weak

the 1st thing we can do is recognize we are all under assault and redefine what black american culture is.......that means maintaining ur roots......and sometimes that may even mean disregarding all these progressive movements that other groups push on us

in the meantime ignore immediate gratification by getting ur money up and teach the babies......

The bolder is so true. Cuz of our lost connection to Africa we not together....the other races stick together and their Common ancestry is key. Black folk don't have that luxury. Add in we ? ourself out wanting to be accepted by them and spending our money with them. It's gonna be hard cuz that 500 year head start from slavery and him crow did it's job

Africa is not some homogeneous continent where everyone gets along because of the color of their skin. Its NEVER been that way ever. EVER. The amount of civil/tribal war that went on in africa, and still does go on is astounding. Our lack of connection to Africa is the least of our issues as black americans.

Its good to know black and brown people have been creators, inventors, and leaders of great dynasties in human history, but if you need to know that there were nubian ancient egyptian dynasties to prevent you from being a lazy ? , than i think that person might have other problems going on.

Before i educated myself on African history, starting off with egypt. I still worked hard, maintained a job, respected women, wore condoms because i wasnt ready for kids, chose to stay out of certain troubles to avoid death or jail, and was respectful to all people regardless of skin color or age.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »

imo cuz the majority of "us" fall into one or more of the following categories:
    1. Under armed - I own 2 pistols and a shotty what happens when they come through with MP's and tanks and the blow you up robot from Dallas?
    2. NO skills - I'm an "ok" shot up to 15/20 yrds and there are people I roll with think I'm a marksman lol alot of people do not put in the range time
    3. No strategy just taking up arms or offing pigs is one thing but what do we do after that? hold down the block? Take over the police station? How do we "keep" it?
    4. Fear of guns - I caught hell from some old heads at a church function at public park they saw the print in my waist band (in an open carry state btw). Talking to me about dont bring "the spirit of violence" to a church picnic I was like ? did you forget about the 9 people killed at ? bible study?! And this was a hood park too? Nah I'm keepin smitty close

With these issues education is the answer. The Black Panthers and Mississippi's own CO Chinn have proved the value of taking up arms. Black veterans, Black gun enthusiast, and the decent Black officers can all help with providing solutions to the points made. Promoting and focusing on the people that want to participate. But no matter what, we have got to get out of the slave mentality when it comes to simply protecting ourselves.

With this thread, the goal is getting lost it seems. The problem is race soldiers posing as cops and killing us with impunity. Not all white people. Not even all police. These white supremacist cops are waging a race war, not us. Our goal here is to stop that. Preferably without violence. So people really need to be careful with their words as we try to solve this problem.

My thing with Lyfe is did he even offer an alternative strategy? Has anybody? Or are naysayers just talking from a fear of what-ifs? ? like that is going to ? around and get us defeated into cooning. Or even re-instutionalized slavery if we're really unlucky. Truth be told, this ritual of begging for white sympathy is whats really proving stupid.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    lots of passive thoughts in here

once again I'm shocked @Black_Samson talking like a scared field slave

if u were a soldier then u already know that no security is kept without being willing to fight/? for it

half them NG soldiers would be conflicted firing on their own citizens

this basically comes down to economics though and having the resources to take any action at all...........too many of us don't own ? , don't have savings, don't think about tomorrow, and give the bit of ? we do have right back to crackas as soon as we get it...........but that's not completely our fault tho

what we need before we try to do anything is a culture shift........we need to assess our values and really think on whether they insure our survival for the long term..........everything from marriage/relationships, to education, to how we spend our money, to how we treat our women and children has put us all in this disadvantageous situation today........until that changes whether our strategies or passive or aggressive they will all continue to fail

good post

but given how blk american culture and american culture are intrinsically intertwined, how do we get people to change the way they act and think on a large scale?

and what happens in the meantime?

the 1st thing is to start teaching ourselves and especially our children that black american culture is its own entity before embracing the overall american culture.........this is what other groups successfully do to thrive in America

in public they claim we are a united nation, but behind closed doors mofos are chinese/indian/muslim/christian/swedish/european 1st before they are willing to include black folks as fellow americans

and that's ultimately what has been killing us: the division

if u pay attention no other group is dissected and attacked from all sides starting at birth all the way to the grave like black people in America.......they assault our health, our wealth, our education, and even purposely dilute our culture as much as possible to keep blacks in the US weak

the 1st thing we can do is recognize we are all under assault and redefine what black american culture is.......that means maintaining ur roots......and sometimes that may even mean disregarding all these progressive movements that other groups push on us

in the meantime ignore immediate gratification by getting ur money up and teach the babies......

The bolder is so true. Cuz of our lost connection to Africa we not together....the other races stick together and their Common ancestry is key. Black folk don't have that luxury. Add in we ? ourself out wanting to be accepted by them and spending our money with them. It's gonna be hard cuz that 500 year head start from slavery and him crow did it's job

Africa is not some homogeneous continent where everyone gets along because of the color of their skin. Its NEVER been that way ever. EVER. The amount of civil/tribal war that went on in africa, and still does go on is astounding. Our lack of connection to Africa is the least of our issues as black americans.

Its good to know black and brown people have been creators, inventors, and leaders of great dynasties in human history, but if you need to know that there were nubian ancient egyptian dynasties to prevent you from being a lazy ? , than i think that person might have other problems going on.

Before i educated myself on African history, starting off with egypt. I still worked hard, maintained a job, respected women, wore condoms because i wasnt ready for kids, chose to stay out of certain troubles to avoid death or jail, and was respectful to all people regardless of skin color or age.

I feel u. But a lot of the slaves ancestors are west African. IE Ghana and Nigeria. All the negative perception and ? scratcher jokes perception made a lot of black folk to be ashamed and not want to be part of that culture.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

YEAH he is basically a ? ass ? ... i mean the violent black revolution is not going to happen nor should it for the reasons i already talked about but if even the hypothetical proposition scares you then it only confirms our fear.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yo i love the Ic :joy:

A) A violent uprising is NOT viable and it is NOT happening, so im not gonna entertain it =

? . Scared ? . Boooo! Hisss! :joy:

B ) A violent uprising is NOT viable and it is NOT happening... oh b-bb-bb-but if it did I'd hop off this keyboard and ? EVERYBODY!

zSRCgO.gif

'Yea that's right, and and, I'd ? every cracka in my sights!'

200_s.gif

'Yeaa! We storming capitol and walkin home with our freedom, jack!'

J6jYl_s-200x150.gif
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

A) A violent uprising is NOT viable and it is NOT happening, so im not gonna entertain it =

B) A violent uprising is NOT viable and it is NOT happening... oh b-bb-bb-but if it did I'd hop off this keyboard and ? EVERYBODY!

Yea that's right, and and, I'd ? every cracka in my sights!

Yeaa! We storming capitol and walkin home with our freedom, jack!

yeah basically because if even the idea has you ? yourself then you are ? because you are scared of something that cannot realistically happen even the thought of violence is rejected by you because you are afraid you might lose something
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I think people are confused. Nobody is talking about overthrowing the govt cuz that is suicidal. What are we saying is strap up and have a show of force. The Black Panthers patrolled black neighborhoods and made sure when cops came they didn't harass black folk they pulled over. We aren't talk about shooting or killing cops. All we are saying show these police we are armed and strapped and not to be played with. Cops will think twice doing some ? ? towards a black man or woman.

Imagine if there was 3 armed black men when those cops were abusing Sandra Bland? It is all show of force. Cacs do this all the time when they do those open carry protest and come with AR 15 and AK 47 and AK 74s. It is basically sending a message.
    The Huey Newton Gun club along with the New Black Panthers Party with NOI did this when white miltias went to protest a NOI mosque in South Dallas months ago.
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    aint ? free in this world alliances are business

you want poor white people on your team? ok whats in it for them? what YOU /US gonna exchange for their assistance ?

if all u got is some "greater good for all " spehl u aint on nothing but some simple tunnel vision dismissive ? ?

Saw this quote "Nations don't have permanent alliances or friends. They have permanent interest."
  • PapaDoc223
    Options

B ) A violent uprising is NOT viable and it is NOT happening... oh b-bb-bb-but if it did I'd hop off this keyboard and ? EVERYBODY!

zSRCgO.gif

'Yea that's right, and and, I'd ? every cracka in my sights!'

200_s.gif

'Yeaa! We storming capitol and walkin home with our freedom, jack!'

J6jYl_s-200x150.gif

So if violence isn't the answer then what is?