Say Goodbye J.Lo's Career

Options
13»

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm always amazed at how much people care about the opinion of celebrities.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No lives matter. Especially not J Lo's
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    She been a transformer lol

24FD682A00000578-2924170-Her_true_face_Jennifer_Lopez_was_spotted_on_Friday_without_a_scr-m-1_1422053783324.jpg

GXxRLZk.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    She looks like a Puerto Rican with no make-up on during the winter *shrugs*

@stew she looks like an old white woman
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    She looks like a Puerto Rican with no make-up on during the winter *shrugs*

@stew she looks like an old white woman

She Look Like She Gonna Fight Robbie Lawler For The UFC Welterweight Belt
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so now you guys really wanna destroy erybody that writes #AllLivesMatter ?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    She's gonna stay silent until it blows over. Hopefully someone in the media holds her feet to the fire and not let it slide.

Hold her feet to the fire for what? Having a differing opinion than yours, that still preaches for the "mattering" of black lives, but includes all other lives also is somehow something she needs to be demonized over?

Jlo's largest demographic hasnt been black people in over a decade and a half. This does nothing against her career, as latinos, and white people will still love her. As they should. Saying all lives matter isnt saying you hate black people, so ? BLM. If she said that while wearing a KKK hoodie, okay. lol

Im not mad at her tweet. Im mad she made a political statement, and cowardly backed down. If youre not going to back your ? , than shut the ? up.

Cowards are whats wrong with American society right now. Bunch of safe space, everything is racist and offends me, chicken ? . Who wanna whine, rather than put in that personal work, or field work for change.
    So at a time where black lives get taken with absolutely no conviction, you're telling me it's okay to yell all lives matter? The "all lives" movement was created by racist cacs angry at the BLM. Black folks MADE this non talented bird a star. Now she hollerin all lives matter? ? sit down. ? you & that bird
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Actually JLO pimped the ? game.

The ? ? with Diddy and black rappers when she was on her music ? for a black fan base.

When she went on her acting run she was ? with Ben Affleck for the white fan base.

Then she created a family with Mark Anthony and made albums in spanish to get the spanish fan base.

JLO will ? any race of man for the crowd/fans that she is trying to pull in.

wnfyyiakckla7hs0ptqb.jpg

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    She's gonna stay silent until it blows over. Hopefully someone in the media holds her feet to the fire and not let it slide.

Hold her feet to the fire for what? Having a differing opinion than yours, that still preaches for the "mattering" of black lives, but includes all other lives also is somehow something she needs to be demonized over?

Jlo's largest demographic hasnt been black people in over a decade and a half. This does nothing against her career, as latinos, and white people will still love her. As they should. Saying all lives matter isnt saying you hate black people, so ? BLM. If she said that while wearing a KKK hoodie, okay. lol

Im not mad at her tweet. Im mad she made a political statement, and cowardly backed down. If youre not going to back your ? , than shut the ? up.

Cowards are whats wrong with American society right now. Bunch of safe space, everything is racist and offends me, chicken ? . Who wanna whine, rather than put in that personal work, or field work for change.
    So at a time where black lives get taken with absolutely no conviction, you're telling me it's okay to yell all lives matter? The "all lives" movement was created by racist cacs angry at the BLM. Black folks MADE this non talented bird a star. Now she hollerin all lives matter? ? sit down. ? you & that bird

ok so let's say racist white ppl created all lives matter
    it still means ALL lives matter so if they yell that they have to mean it
    i think it could be turned into something positive
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black artists ? always being used and stolen and used like it is brand new. Google Jennifer Lopez stealing songs and found this on lipstickalley.com
    "Don't cha (Original version)
    Tori Alamaze
    https://youtu.be/ySE3s-JibUI

The Pussycat Dolls
    https://youtu.be/YNSxNsr4wmA

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Jlo is overrated on here now? Illpix would say otherwise
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to set up a twittr account so I can follow celebrities who don't give a ? about me and hashtag random stupid ? . seriously though I wish celebrities wouldn't stop tweeting. I don't want you to text. I want to see you dance ,sing, shoot a three pointer or tell jokes
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge needs to release that sextape. Teach her a lesson.

xM9QO.gif
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Suge needs to release that sextape. Teach her a lesson.

xM9QO.gif

ab23zdpqd6yb.jpg

Don't make me go bail this ? out bruh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea yall doin way too much...

:'(
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    She been a transformer lol

24FD682A00000578-2924170-Her_true_face_Jennifer_Lopez_was_spotted_on_Friday_without_a_scr-m-1_1422053783324.jpg

Yo! Imagine going to bed with J-Lo and waking up with that thing talking about "all lives matter".

That's like a modern day Grimm's fairy tale.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    so now you guys really wanna destroy erybody that writes #AllLivesMatter ?

It's insane. All people have to do is say yep, All lives matter, but right now our institutions act like black lives don't matter. Instead simply saying ALM freaks people out. I said it here when BLM came about, this Soros group is more concerned with optics than an actual cause. More concerned with staging publicity stunts, than using their platform to organize youth to a common goal.

The very definition of a wasted opportunity.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her and Trackmasters stole that song from the Beatnuts too... add that to the list...
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I tell them ? , mind their biz, but they don't hear me though..." - J. Lo