Is 50 Cent an Animal? Or did Jadakiss Checkmate him?

Options
2»

Comments

• The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent
    50 exposed Jada for being broke while flossing and tried to buy his contract from Puff. I'll admit when the Lox jumped in Jada was up, but overall 50 won that war cuz he had Styles in his feelings lol
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jadakiss
    ? in here rewriting history like a muthafucka.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent
    I'm a 50 fan and I still bump G-unit radio 10 til this day. Checkmate was nasty though.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent
    50 also dumped on Jada on Piggybank:
    "Jada' don't ? with me, if you wanna eat
    Cause I'll do yo' little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep
    Yeah ? in New York ? like your vocals
    But that's only New York dawg, yo' ass is local"
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked 50's version also...but the diss was better n severely wounded 50 however IMO...that diss didn't body bag 50...as nas wisely predicted, 50 bodied himself by starting more beefs than he could handle..dude was beefing w rappers that were loved in his home state as well as game out west...it was too many fan bases to battle at once...I think "piggybank" did more damage to 50's RAP career than anything else really IMO

Cosign.

Camron made the same mistake, he dissed everybody.

In fact, Tupac was the first person to make that mistake, he dissed everybody and alienated himself from half the industry.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jadakiss and styles p shots fired was brutal
    https://youtu.be/-sdS87JdUSo

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    50 cent
    Both where dope, schitt I might wanna change my vote haha... 'Sorry Mz Jackson' was hard too, that was hard... But Styles kinda bigged 50 up whilst dissing him, which kinda valided that 50 was gangsta, even if he wasnt anymore saying that Styles still went in on 50... The whole D Block at some good disses...

'Hood had love for this ?
    Cause she came from South Side Queens with a thug ass click'

'And the ? used to be cool, hood even liked the ?
    We used to listen to her getting weeds,
    She had stories of 'Many Men', times 'In the club; and n***as that was 'Wanksta' but the truth was to see'

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jadakiss
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I liked 50's version also...but the diss was better n severely wounded 50 however IMO...that diss didn't body bag 50...as nas wisely predicted, 50 bodied himself by starting more beefs than he could handle..dude was beefing w rappers that were loved in his home state as well as game out west...it was too many fan bases to battle at once...I think "piggybank" did more damage to 50's RAP career than anything else really IMO

Cosign.

Camron made the same mistake, he dissed everybody.

In fact, Tupac was the first person to make that mistake, he dissed everybody and alienated himself from half the industry.

I'm not sure rappers understand or maybe they do n just don't care...but they don't get that although there are fickle fans in rap...there are some ride or die serious fans out there n when they diss another rapper, some of these fans take that ? personal bc they been yapping about how dope so n so is for so long n here come 50 or anyone else talking ? about the person they been tryinta convince they boys is the best rapper out...I remember these dudes I knew that basically only listened to dip set and when 50 beefed w cam them dudes stopped ? w 50's music collectively.
    Pac basically alienated a whole coast

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jadakiss
    50 at no point in his career could stand with Jada when it comes to bars, flow or delivery for that matter.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jadakiss
    Yall ? wack if yall think jada lost. 50 knew he couldnt hang wit dblock at all. Them ? aint got ? to lose.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent
    vybz wrote: »
    Yall ? wack if yall think jada lost. 50 knew he couldnt hang wit dblock at all. Them ? aint got ? to lose.

i just wish hip hop disses in 2016 were half as good, like that drake back 2 back ? wasnt that good, just the market was starving for anything so it got over hyped

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jadakiss
    vybz wrote: »

i just wish hip hop disses in 2016 were half as good, like that drake back 2 back ? wasnt that good, just the market was starving for anything so it got over hyped

True cuz aint nobody really disses each other lik back in the day
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    jadakiss
    them Dblock ? was going ham on 50
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    jadakiss
    I love this track by Jada and he went in on 50 but i thought "problem child" with jada and styles P was better. Jada and Styles finished him off something serious on "problem child"

"he ain't a problem child just a child with a problem" Kiss

"Get shot out the reeboks ? got shot and ain't shoot nuffin back you is a biotch ? " style P

"You dont need a dentist to get shot in the mouth" styles p

Styles wasn't playing around.

The battle between Siegal and Jada was debateable but this battle with 50 was a landslide victory. I'm talking unanimous one sided beatdown.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jadakiss
    them Dblock ? was going ham on 50

We was damn near feeling you
    Even though ya whole career
    Was based off some ? damn near killing you

~D-Block~
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options