Whats The Weirdest/Strangest Experience You've Ever Had?

Options

Comments

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright some of these stories be weird and creepy as ?

The dude with the uncle or brother in law that slit his throat while he stood over him is prolly the tops

But, Thank Gawd for reactions

Whenever I see a bunch of "LOL's" or "WTF"s, I know I should I read it and most of the time it' hilarious or weird as ?

If it don't have any reactions, I just ignore it, unless someone refers to it
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got another one. Think I told this one b4 I think.

WhIle I was sleeping over at my s/o crib one nite, I can feel a presence walk in. It felt like I awoke, and when I did, I saw this dark figure standing by her bed. Evil grin, and staring. I was so damn scared, that couldn't at all. Then I tried to hide myself as if ignoring it would work. But it just stood there.

When I was finally able to snap outta it, it was gone. Took me a minute to fully go back to sleep.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    @Ajackson17 someone had left an Mask in my room and two pitch black dolls in my mom's room when I was younger.

We found them when we were moving and removing things from the house. She always had jealous friends who practiced voodoo over, why I don't know.

And I started having vivid nightmares in that home.

What can you tell me about this? Were they trying to curse us?

That sounds like Hoodoo. Traditional voodoo is nothing like that and more medicine and spirituality tuning with the natural forces then American Hoodoo which is a mixed of wiccan and voodoo. But yes, they were trying to curse you.

@Busta Carmichael

Wtf?!!

And I don't know how long they were in the crib. For the last years I've just been having nightmares and feeling down whenever I'm in the crib. Just a disgusting evil feeling and been smelling blood too. Like a strong scent.

What are the symptoms of this curse?

Bruh this woman did magic on you, that's why yout having these crazy dreams. More than likely you probably have a jinn in you or in that place and its going to keep happening until you get rid of it the right way
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    @Ajackson17 someone had left an Mask in my room and two pitch black dolls in my mom's room when I was younger.

We found them when we were moving and removing things from the house. She always had jealous friends who practiced voodoo over, why I don't know.

And I started having vivid nightmares in that home.

What can you tell me about this? Were they trying to curse us?

That sounds like Hoodoo. Traditional voodoo is nothing like that and more medicine and spirituality tuning with the natural forces then American Hoodoo which is a mixed of wiccan and voodoo. But yes, they were trying to curse you.

@Busta Carmichael

Wtf?!!

And I don't know how long they were in the crib. For the last years I've just been having nightmares and feeling down whenever I'm in the crib. Just a disgusting evil feeling and been smelling blood too. Like a strong scent.

What are the symptoms of this curse?

Bruh this woman did magic on you, that's why yout having these crazy dreams. More than likely you probably have a jinn in you or in that place and its going to keep happening until you get rid of it the right way

@PSN-Canibuss ah man. I suspect that. How do I get rid off it?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm 100% certain my wife is a seer of spirits.....

like the kid from 6th sense type ? ......too many instances she said creepy ? about people watching us, or I catch her staring off into space, or in random directions... spooky as ?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I experienced sleep paralysis once right after I graduated high school.

I was asleep and then suddenly around 2 or 3am I woke up but was unable to move my arms or legs and suddenly heard a loud screaming sound which scared the ? out of me. In my head I was telling myself to wake up and was trying to scream for my mom. I felt like something was sitting on my chest.. Just a heavy pressure feeling and felt as if i were being watched. I was completely paralyzed when suddenly I saw a white face appear at the foot of my bed. It just stayed there perfectly still and did not move at all..just looked me in the eyes the whole time, meanwhile the screaming got louder and louder and my heart was pounding a thousand miles an hour. Somehow I was finally able to move my arms and legs and ran to my parents room and told my mom what happened while crying uncontrollably. I told her about the white face and she just grabbed a bible and told me to stay with it (we're not even religious so I'm not sure where she got the bible). I slept in her room for a while & it took me a bit to sleep in my room again.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i'm 100% certain my wife is a seer of spirits.....

like the kid from 6th sense type ? ......too many instances she said creepy ? about people watching us, or I catch her staring off into space, or in random directions... spooky as ?

S/n but it's interesting/funny how regular americans view the supernatural vs "cultured" ppl (like your wife...knows her roots and has ties to them) and ppl from other countries entirely...like especially Latin ppl. Ghosts and ? aren't uncommon and every one I know has had some experience with one, generally positive. Americans are always on some conjuring ? like we're automatically afraid and think they're gonna possess us or ? us lol
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sleep paralysis once again has to do with a jinn issue. It is pretty much sitting on you, preventing you from moving or anything of that sort. Sometimes, it can possess you and sometimes it wont do nothing but keep giving you sleep paralysis. It's just how it works.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a grandmother that ascended in 07'. She was very close to me. I don't have anything weird but I forgot where I was at but I smelled her scent swift across my senses on two occasions. I was puzzled for a minute but I just assumed that she was close by. Sometimes I have dreams about her but not too often. First one I can think of I woke up hoping it was true but sadly I was just dreaming
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I had a grandmother that ascended in 07'. She was very close to me. I don't have anything weird but I forgot where I was at but I smelled her scent swift across my senses on two occasions. I was puzzled for a minute but I just assumed that she was close by. Sometimes I have dreams about her but not too often. First one I can think of I woke up hoping it was true but sadly I was just dreaming

Eerie because I can relate to that completely. My grandmother passed the same year. I have dreams every now and then but not often and first couple times felt so real I thought she was still alive but was saddened when reality hit.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    My grandmother lived in a haunted house she owned in Austin since the 40s. My grandfather bought it after he got back fighting in The Pacific during WW2.

During the war, my grandfather lost the use of his left leg. So for the rest of his life he would drag it wherever he went. You could hear it being dragged all over the wood floors in their old house. He never surprised anyone lol. He died in 1985. After that, my grandmother decided not to move but to live there alone. After he died, everyone has stories, even til today, of hearing him dragging his leg up and down the hallway.

That house has plenty of stories
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I probly only talked to that chick like 6x in the whole 3 years i was in that ? but my name was like 4th on her list of 9. Lololol.

Part of me doesn't take that ? serious...but the other part of me knows that hs 10 yr reunion is coming up and is like
    200_s.gif

3xOag-.gif

You gon get yours B.

I know. a lil part of me shook lol. There's this subreddit called nosleep that has scary stories and you're supposed to assume everything is real...I read a story years ago on there about these kids that played a bad prank on a substitute teacher. Long story short he came back and crazy ? started happening to all the kids as adults. Like their lives started falling apart and ? . If it wasn't for that story I wouldn't give a damn about this chick lol
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word. Lemme get that lank doe @atribecalledgabi
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Idr the name of the story...I'll try to find it later when I got some time but here's the subreddit.

https://m.reddit.com/r/nosleep/

@Stomp Johnson

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    When I was a little kid around 7 or 8 when my grandfather was still alive we would go visit him in Kansas City. I used to love those trips because I loved my grandpops. Anyways he lived with his girlfriend and her brother who suffered from ptsd from the Vietnam war and had some other disorders I don't remember. He was also blind. He should have been in some facility, but you know black folk especially back in the day was on some lets just keep the crazy uncle in the upstairs bedroom. He'll never be a bother. He used to freak me the ? out because he never wore sunglasses and his pupils were milky white.

Anyways one visit my parents made me sleep in his bedroom on the other bed in his room. That evening there was a bad storm lightning flashing every few seconds. I was already freaked out about that. I eventually dozed off but woke up what I guess was a couple hours later to my him screaming he was standing right over my bed and looking directly at me. I'll never forget the look on his face for as long as I live. Scariest ? ever.

Then before I knew it and before I really could tell what was going on he slit his own throat. Blood was everywhere . He fell on me and I really started freaking out crying and ? . My parents and grandfather flew into the room, saw what happened and got me from under him. He didn't die that night which was crazy because if you would've saw all that blood you would've thought someone died. I've been to therapy for years about this. Didn't really help. Sometimes I still smell his blood.

That's pretty ? up lol

this some Stephen Kings 1990 horror movie type ? right here
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Idr the name of the story...I'll try to find it later when I got some time but here's the subreddit.

https://m.reddit.com/r/nosleep/

@Stomp Johnson

Crazy stories in there
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nother time I was with the same dudes and we saw a white dude in a black robe carry a woman's body into the water.

We thought it was just some goofy white people ? but the next day when we shot through our spot was taped off with hella cops
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Nother time I was with the same dudes and we saw a white dude in a black robe carry a woman's body into the water.

We thought it was just some goofy white people ? but the next day when we shot through our spot was taped off with hella cops

Did he see y'all?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Did he see y'all?

Nah we were about 100 feet behind him. The way he was zoned out and walking face first into the waves... I don't think he would have noticed us if he were right behind him