Don't You Corny Anti Hillary Fools Know She Gonna Go To War With Fox Off The Rip?

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Only thing i look forward to if Hilary wins, is marijuana law reform. Word on the internets is the democrats are for legalizing it, or lessening the charges federally.
    keep in mind how many serious Dems like Feinstein are against it. can't have you guys enjoying freedom or rights or anything!

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can anyone say black lives matter and support someone who put the 1994 Crime bill in place. Makes zero sense
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me guess, this is where dumb negros say that Hillary and Trump are different sides of the same coin or that she isn't much better than Trump.

Again, that is just incredibly stupid thing to think.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Bernie would be the Democratic John McCain. Trump would be beating the ? out of him in a campaign with all the lies and mudslinging a billion dollars can buy.

At least Hilary will be able to fight back. She's a seasoned pro at this level of politics. Rather have someone that can beat the worst of two options than someone who hands the worst of two options a victory. Sad but true.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The entertainment value of a Hillary presidency is almost as great as a Trump presidency. Either way get ready for 4 straight years of HILARIOUS white fuckery going on regardless of who wins.

IF Trump wins, he'll have a total power. He will have congress, the senate and Supreme Court appointments, and state and local governments. It will not be a laughing matter.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump can't win. He just can't it wouldn't be right. The damn guy from the apprentice is going to be our president. Only reason people watched that was to laugh at what a ? he was I thought.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i jus find it funny how ? talkin about this ? like its sports..

rootin for teams that aint playin for u..

? hilarious..
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They gonna trick ya'll ? into not voting and slide Trump up in that oval. After which don't complain about ? no more.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i jus find it funny how ? talkin about this ? like its sports..

rootin for teams that aint playin for u..

? hilarious..

They ain't trying to hear or read ? like the bold.

Some of these fools still feel Trump ? up cause he'll say ? to your face but love Hillary cause she'll tell the ? jokes behind your back at her all white holiday parties.

Ain't no lesser of two evils between them. ? 'em both
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell OP to change fox with iran, fareal tho.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of these two are going to be our 45th President, that's if one them dies or something.....I'll take my chances with Hillary Clinton
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    One of these two are going to be our 45th President, that's if one them dies or something.....I'll take my chances with Hillary Clinton

Watch ? act like they can't figure out how Trump became president.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

? need to do more research smh. Dont get me wrong a trump presidency wont be a good look but hillary is a neo conservative in liberals clothing, were definately ? if she gets the nod. I mean ? is really gonna feel this ? trust me. Obama did a lot of damage on the low but this ? will make her moves with impunity and overtly. Again check this ? record.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    This ? so sad its comical at times.

This Clinton ? said Margaret ? is her hero a woman who wanted to exterminate black people. Yet I should feel better about her getting into office over Trump.

How does this ? even sound remotely right?

They are both ? up and neither is a better option that the other.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

This Clinton ? said Margaret ? is her hero a woman who wanted to exterminate black people. Yet I should feel better about her getting into office over Trump.

Not to mention 1994 crime bill, the superpredators speech, how this ? threw covert racism @ obama in 08 etc etc. Nah but nevamind that. ? sad man.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little ? 90percent of us rockin with Hilary
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Hilary Clinton...
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So who you voting for?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

So who you voting for?

Write-in myself
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Number one reason a Hillary presidency is worst than a trump presidency.

She is a woman..now I'm bout to be on some real talk ? .

Just like a ? woman, this chick is stubborn and a know it all. Doesn't learn from her mistakes and believes when it don't work, it ain't her, it's who did what for her. She is gonna do all the ? she dreamnt of doing policy wise but couldn't do. That ? is outdated and ain't gone work, but she gone have an army of fembots who are gonna help get the votes to make it so. She's gonna take America back to to decades ago.

Trump is an idiot, but he's a man. Pretty much a lazy man. Trump has people who are Trump the bus. Man behind close doors, Trump is Diddy. He don't make bus. Deals, he signs checks. "He" won't do nothin but outsource that ? to his underlings. Find out about "them" ? , cause they are gonna be presidents

A trump presidency is a one term presidency with nothing changing but his networth.

• stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all politicians law enforcement and military too , there all trained killers and professional liars
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    You sound stupid

The Clintons are damn near their own crime syndicate at this point

Stop letting goofy ass politics hypnotize you. ALL OF those politicians answer to the same people

All of you are regurgitating GOP talking points.
    You motherfukkers got spoiled by Obama and at the same you hate on Obama. Do you stupid motherfukkers know how many black judges and attorney generals Bill Clinton appointed? Do your homework . . . .what crimes Hillary commit?
  • Logic Last
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Only thing i look forward to if Hilary wins, is marijuana law reform. Word on the internets is the democrats are for legalizing it, or lessening the charges federally.
    keep in mind how many serious Dems like Feinstein are against it. can't have you guys enjoying freedom or rights or anything!

Nikka it's already legal. You walk in, pay 60 dollars, walk out 10 minutes later with a marijuana card and go to any dispensary right after. No waiting, no red tape. Lazy nikkaz
  • Logic Last
    Options

Just like a ? woman, this chick is stubborn and a know it all. Doesn't learn from her mistakes and believes when it don't work, it ain't her, it's who did what for her. She is gonna do all the ? she dreamnt of doing policy wise but couldn't do. That ? is outdated and ain't gone work, but she gone have an army of fembots who are gonna help get the votes to make it so. She's gonna take America back to to decades ago.

Trump is an idiot, but he's a man. Pretty much a lazy man. Trump has people who are Trump the bus. Man behind close doors, Trump is Diddy. He don't make bus. Deals, he signs checks. "He" won't do nothin but outsource that ? to his underlings. Find out about "them" ? , cause they are gonna be presidents

A trump presidency is a one term presidency with nothing changing but his networth.

Not one word of policy anywhere in that long clusterfukk.
  • Logic Last
    Options

Not one word of policy anywhere in that long clusterfukk.
    How can anyone say black lives matter and support someone who put the 1994 Crime bill in place. Makes zero sense

Well, do you want a new crime bill that's much harsher? Trump would sign that ? in a second. Smarten up foolio.