Comments

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    I had to get a new hard drive (ps4) last week so I'm still installing games. So I think I'm going to be in-between Resident Evil 5 & WWE/NBA 2k16.

I need to get a bigger hd how was the install?

Well since I did the install before it was much easier doing it than the first time around. I went on YouTube again to watch the installation tutorials. Just make sure you back up your saves on a flash drive or upload them to the ps4 online storage before you remove your original hd.

I was looking for a 3TB HD but I settled for 2TB instead. I did some reading on using external on for PS4 and I didn't feel like doing modifications. If you looking for anything over 2TB on PS4 you're going to go with an external HD because anything over the size of 2.5 inches won't fit in the hd slot.

Installing the previous games on the new hd are a headache if you have digital games because you have to go through that background/application data download and those take forever. Disc based games are quick. Funny thing though, I backed up my saved data for WWE 2K16 and still couldn't get my saved progress.

@TheRecipe

Thanks bro

No problem. I forgot to mention if you have a ethernet cable it helps download digital games much better instead of going strictly through wi-fi.
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished Ratchet and Clank. Enjoyed it. Does make me wish I was into the original games so I could get some of the jokes, but it was still a good one.

Started up Dark Souls 3. smh. Made it an hour in and had to stop and subscribe to somebody on Youtube to get some lore greatness. Game got me hooked. Wish I wouldve picked up the collectors edition for the artbook. Gonna keep an eye out just in case it hits $40.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished Ratchet and Clank. Enjoyed it. Does make me wish I was into the original games so I could get some of the jokes, but it was still a good one.

Started up Dark Souls 3. smh. Made it an hour in and had to stop and subscribe to somebody on Youtube to get some lore greatness. Game got me hooked. Wish I wouldve picked up the collectors edition for the artbook. Gonna keep an eye out just in case it hits $40.

Yeah the OG games where some of my favorite PS2, PS3 ones were meh.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOOOOOOOOOO....anybody use that site g2a.com?

they got crazy deals on games

but anyway, i copped the new Doom during the steam sale...its fun so far
  • The Recipe
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

My ? you gotta disclose if you own that site bruh......... ? getting caught up on these internet streets.
  • AP21
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

My ? you gotta disclose if you own that site bruh......... ? getting caught up on these internet streets.

lol

nah...i dont own it, but i copped the fallout season pass for $27 while its still retails for 49.99

I did my googles and found out how the site works and read their return policy. Seems very legit to me

but they got keys and ? for all the latest releases for the cheap
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished with first play through of Dark Souls 3. Think im going to finally pop Witcher 3 in and see what the hype is about.
  • The Recipe
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Evolve just revamped the whole game and made it free to play on PC ima check it out game had mad potential, hopefully it lives up to it now.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Games these days are so deep its so hard to play 2 or 3 games from different genres at once.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Red dead redemption since it's backwards compatible
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Karl.
    Options
    Just downloading South Park: Stick Of Truth and Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night on that Xbox backward compatibility!
  • Karl.
    Options
    Stick Of Truth is great.
  • AP21
    Options
  • BlackNeji971
    BlackNeji971 Members Posts: 311 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    SW The Old Republic (PC), GTA Online (PS4), DoTa2 (PC), 2K16 (PS4), FIFA16 (PS4), CoD BO3 (PS4), Battlefield 3 and 4 (PC)
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    Just brought the gameboy color back out for Pokemon red, blue and platinum for my recovery period after surgery.

I turned on my GameBoy the other day with Pokemon Yellow still in the slot. Brought back so many memories.

• OhPee
    Options
    My girl bought me Batman: Arkham Knight for Xmas 2015. Never opened the case until last month (haven't really played the PS4 like I should). I feel like a ? sometimes playing that game I'm ? hooked. ? Riddler's trophies
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhPee wrote: »
    My girl bought me Batman: Arkham Knight for Xmas 2015. Never opened the case until last month (haven't really played the PS4 like I should). I feel like a ? sometimes playing that game I'm ? hooked. ? Riddler's trophies

Have you played the previous batman games??
  • OhPee
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    OhPee wrote: »

Have you played the previous batman games??

I haven't. I fell off of video games from 2010-2015 besides the occasional GTA. Then I copped the PS4 Uncharted edition and it sparked the gamer in me again. Arkham Knight exceeded my expectations and after researching the game and Rocksteady I come to find out this is the last game in the Rocksteady series. Then I read Asylum and City were being remastered but I guess cancelled..? I still have my PS3 and consider copping the two.
  • The Recipe
    edited July 2016
    Options
    GTA V PS4 online grand opening, grand closing.
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over watch not that bad.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Resident Evil Revelations 2
  • Karl.
    Options
    Just completed Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night.

What a great game!
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried Fallout 4 couldn't get into it, just started Borderlands The Pre Sequel and liking it a lot so far...
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    just downloaded yellow version on my 3ds virtual console, just going back to my childhood