Skeme on Ice Cube: Ni**as Will Slap the S**t Out Of You Like They Did in the 90s

Options

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was the point of bring up cube getting trashed tho ? Dude like 20yrs removed from any of that far as i can tell. But damn they really got busy on him. I thought it was just dude from cypress hill.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cube son need to knock him out!!!!
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bossflossy u talkin bout Chilly Chill that put Lupe on?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Kam did put hands on cube so they say. Wayyy before the internet it was rumors somebody knocked one of cube's front teeth out

I don't think so. I think it was one of Kam's crew by the name of Solo. Had a fist fight with Cube and yapped the W chain off his neck. They gave it to B Real to flex with during the Cypress Vs Cube beef. Basically most people that have worked with Cube got the short end of the stick business-wise with him. He's a taker, not a giver.
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Didn't watch bu How did the Lench Mob let them get away with it?

they was just cube's homies. not factors at all. the only one who ever put in any work was jd and he killed a dude over some stupid ? and got a sentence that would be a good score in a football game

kam, was major respected. he put hands on cube twice and wasn't nobody going to intervene on cube behalf

other dude that beat cube up and took his chain had a real street name

threat slapped cube, nobody in the lench mob wanted to see him

chilly chill beat him up because cube literally shorted him out of a couple thousand and talked crazy. cube though wc was going to protect him. couple of og's called wc to the side and let him know his life was on the line so he had to step back and let cube take the fade.

it's more incidents. but them the main ones. they all have a common theme, cube running off at the mouth, thinks his affiliated homies going to help, but the dudes he talking crazy to have deeper connects and he's on his own and he has the fighting skill of an elementary school girl

give him credit for heart. he's a short pudgy dude who can't fight, but has the heart to talk crazy

You might as well drop them, I thought he boxed with Suge at a concert according to Dj Premier

i hope not. i never heard that one before. suge was a beast when he was younger and cube had no hand game at all. cold 187 from above the law, who was built like an alcoholic grandfather beat up cube at the new music seminar. the rest of above the law was holding cube's homies back to keep them from saving him from that ass whooping. king sun walked up and cube yelled they jumping me. king sun then proceeded to wreck above the law. in the movie cube fictionalized the ? out of that incident and always tried to portray t as 'ruthless' jumped him. he got his ass beat head up for talking ?

Then Cube proceded to jack one of King Sun hooks that he heard on his demo tape later to be dissed by him lol

Big Hutch f.k.a. 187 um said he threw hands wit Cube back stage at an event before they even bumped at the New music Seminar
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Didn't watch bu How did the Lench Mob let them get away with it?

they was just cube's homies. not factors at all. the only one who ever put in any work was jd and he killed a dude over some stupid ? and got a sentence that would be a good score in a football game

kam, was major respected. he put hands on cube twice and wasn't nobody going to intervene on cube behalf

other dude that beat cube up and took his chain had a real street name

threat slapped cube, nobody in the lench mob wanted to see him

chilly chill beat him up because cube literally shorted him out of a couple thousand and talked crazy. cube though wc was going to protect him. couple of og's called wc to the side and let him know his life was on the line so he had to step back and let cube take the fade.

it's more incidents. but them the main ones. they all have a common theme, cube running off at the mouth, thinks his affiliated homies going to help, but the dudes he talking crazy to have deeper connects and he's on his own and he has the fighting skill of an elementary school girl

give him credit for heart. he's a short pudgy dude who can't fight, but has the heart to talk crazy

You might as well drop them, I thought he boxed with Suge at a concert according to Dj Premier

i hope not. i never heard that one before. suge was a beast when he was younger and cube had no hand game at all. cold 187 from above the law, who was built like an alcoholic grandfather beat up cube at the new music seminar. the rest of above the law was holding cube's homies back to keep them from saving him from that ass whooping. king sun walked up and cube yelled they jumping me. king sun then proceeded to wreck above the law. in the movie cube fictionalized the ? out of that incident and always tried to portray t as 'ruthless' jumped him. he got his ass beat head up for talking ?

Then Cube proceded to jack one of King Sun hooks that he heard on his demo tape later to be dissed by him lol

Big Hutch f.k.a. 187 um said he threw hands wit Cube back stage at an event before they even bumped at the New music Seminar

Sound like he got jumped
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skeme don't want then problems. He saying that cause cube be around Dub and the 1E11s and that's Skeme hood rival.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why niccas be acting like cube was soft beats the ? outta me. They act like cube wasn't down for the fades and ? which is false
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why niccas be acting like cube was soft beats the ? outta me. They act like cube wasn't down for the fades and ? which is false

Drop them stories bro, I know you got some
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vlad needs another Renzel beat down
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skeme is an OG from LA, he works with newer rappers/was featured on some Dom Kennedy releases. Never really broke out of southern Cali but he's signed to the Game's label. I didn't even know Game had a label.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOLCL wrote: »
    Skeme is an OG from LA, he works with newer rappers/was featured on some Dom Kennedy releases. Never really broke out of southern Cali but he's signed to the Game's label. I didn't even know Game had a label.

You never heard of BWS?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't ever remember Ice Cube claiming to be a gang banger and who the ? is this Ashy Larry dressing looking ? .
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dono who the ? this new jack ? is and could care less.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Cube is black guerilla family