If Jesus Christ Were Alive, He'd Listen To Gangsta Rap

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

kkcze4e17bt6.jpg
I'm here gathering research on a future thread I'm creating with the help of long time collaborator Hank on The Conspiracy of all Conspiracies. Now, I do need to get my facts straight on this so I don't look like a ? . But researching this, I stumbled upon something so insightful, its almost brilliant. Check it out;

Lets say Jesus Christ himself has been around for, lets say, since the year 1000. He's been here ever since, laying low. Never ever exposing who he is until the time came that everyone would think he was crazy if he did. Being alive for that long, Christ would get exposed to different cultures around the world. Eventually making his way to America. Would Christ sympathize with one group of people more so than others? Would one of those groups be African Americans? Lets see.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel and educated in Africa and India. Even a well known theory thats hard to debunk says Jesus Christ himself was a black man. So either way, he's familiar with the culture and the people, and probably would not be to far fetched that he would have one or two as good friends. This reason, I believe Jesus Christ would empathize with African Americans.

But here's a good question. If Jesus Christ was sympathized with blacks so much, why would he let the horrors of America happen to them? Why would he let slavery, discrimination, and police brutality happen to a people he supposedly sympathized with? Would the answer be so simple? What if the only stipulation ? laid out for Jesus was no one can know who or what you are. You have no powers. You are human. Eternal. But human.

Lets take all this into consideration. Christs has lived in America since before slavery until present day. He's witnessed it all. But he cant do anything about it. So, come into the 1970s, he really enjoys the messages in soul music. Then hip hop comes around and he gets really into Public Enemy. Once again he understands the message in the music, hes witnessed everything first hand.

Ok, I lost my train of thought. But he'd be jamming N.W.A

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Jesus came back they'd just ? him again
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

Didn't read the part about keeping his identity a secret huh?
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

Didn't read the part about keeping his identity a secret huh?

Well first of all the whole read was good man funny too. I have read a little before (the gospels that is the New Testament) and from a few things I caught on to something and you are right according to the gospels Jesus was a modest man he never really seeked attention in fact after he healed many and performed miracles he would suggest to the people that they "keep quiet be happy and sin no more" right. But the truth is people were going nuts after seeing my Man turn water into wine and wake up a dead man after few days I think... Now imagine Jesus in 2016 right and you out there in minding your business and you see a dude chilling with some less fortunate people and they saying they hungry but there's a McDonald's across the street but Jesus says Hol' up I got you and opens up a trash can and starts bringing out some gourmet meals out the muthafucka while he preaches against the system I guarantee you he ain't gon say nothing but there's gonna be like 10 people with their phones out posting that ? all over the net... Lol long story short if you think about it... It's people who will make him mad popular he wouldn't be able to control keeping his identity a secret man lol
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt read..

but if jesus was a real person and he really gave enough of a ? to come back what ? fail to realize was jesus was a real ? ..

he would be in the streets wit the hustlas.. gangstas.. PimPs and prostitutes talkin bad about muthafuckas in church on sunday and clockin in to they "nice jobs" mon-fri..

people tend to forget he got killed for speakin against the system..

if jesus comes back im buyin gallons of water for him to turn into vodka and we go get at ? .. he'd be the perfect wing man! lol

Shiiiiit he was posted up with the hoes and broke ass dudes back then! Is it not hoes and broke ass dudes who influenced and created gangsta rap in the first place?

I went to Israel about 5 years back. In Jerusalem I placed my hands on his tomb. Maybe a day or two later I took an edible and passed the ? out. Later that night I had a dream:

Bunch of people sitting around in a room discussing Jesus and his message in a very academic, almost clinical way.

All of a sudden this short, bald dude with a black Nike tracksuit jumps up hella heated. With a thick Israeli accent dude said

"You keep talking about me but I'm standing right here and you don't know it."

Modern Israeli Jesus proceeded to walk the ? out the room. I woke up after like holy ?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would big Jee be cool with brothas smoking weed tho? Ion think he'd trip
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill tell u what tho..
    Jesus would be on some "? Hilary" ? for sure..

sayin that to say if u bote fir that ? i hope u burn in hell! lol
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The church ladies weep when they hear ya man speak
    They say they see ? in me, but I'm in the streets
    They ask me why I'm rapping, tell me I'm called to preach
    I smile, I kiss 'em on they honey brown cheeks
    I tell 'em ? bless 'em and they concern for me
    But you can never walk on water if you still fear the sea
    If Jesus came back, Mother, where you think he'd be?
    Probably in these streets with me
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Probably not tho
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If JC were here, he'd prolly get PTSD flashbacks from all them crosses hanging on ppls necks and on top of church buildings. He gon ? around and end up like Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver and plot to assassinate Trump.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

Yeshua is alive and well right now, Hallelujah! And He is no respector of persons. How many times does the Bible have to tell us this? It doesn't matter what the color of your skin is. ? is the same yesterday, today, and forever! Thus skin color is of no meaning to ? .

"For the LORD your ? is the ? of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome ? who does not show partiality nor take a bribe." Deuteronomy 10:17

? doesn't show any partiality! He doesn't look on the color of your skin and show favoritism or sympathize with you more because of the color of your skin. That is foolishness. He doesn't think like us. His thoughts are not like our thoughts. In fact this is what Peter said of ? when ? sent Him to bring the gospel to the gentiles:

"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that ? is no respecter of persons: but in every nation the person who fears Him and does righteousness is acceptable to Him." Acts 10:34-35

? accepts anybody and everybody based on how they respond to the gospel message of Jesus Christ! The invitation goes out to whomsoever will let them come!

Yes whomsoever will come and accept the free gift of eternal life in Messiah Jesus will be accepted by Him forever and ever! All this skin color mumbo jumbo is absolute nonsense. It's ridiculous. A doctrine of demons is what it is. Amen.

You see what's really going on here is that people don't wan't the real Yeshua to rule over them. Why? Because they don't want to give up the sin in their life. Amen.

Any Yeshua that you try to postulate and hypothesize about that in any way or form condones, compromises, coddles, consoles, or winks at sin is not the Yeshua of the bible.

The Yeshua of the bible came to give His life as a ransom for many. He came to put an end to sin by defeating the power of sin, death, and the devil. He is the end of sin because of His righteous life that gave all who believe in Him the victory over sin, death, and the devil.

The real Yeshua will only be your Master if you repent and believe the gospel!

Will you repent and believe the gospel today is the question!

Amen.

• Black Boy King
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Meh that was disappointing. u didn't respond to the topic at all, he wasn't talking about skin color.. So called blacks come in all shades, super lightskinned damn near white to dark brown.

Dude asking would Jesus relate to the oppressed ppl of America today, I.e. the slave descendants. Ppl stuck in the hood, getting shot by police unjustly, etc., and bump their anti establishment music

Its really hypothetical because we all learned in Sunday school at 5 yrs old that he ain't coming back as a regular man...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Meh that was disappointing. u didn't respond to the topic at all, he wasn't talking about skin color.. So called blacks come in all shades, super lightskinned damn near white to dark brown.

Dude asking would Jesus relate to the oppressed ppl of America today, I.e. the slave descendants. Ppl stuck in the hood, getting shot by police unjustly, etc., and bump their anti establishment music

Its really hypothetical because we all learned in Sunday school at 5 yrs old that he ain't coming back as a regular man...

Lol. The premise was based on ? sympathizing with one type of people group, African Americans. And I refuted that claim with scripture.

? doesn't sympathize with people groups. ? judges righteously based on what you do with His Son. If you accept Him, He will accept you. If you reject Him, He will reject you. And that's the bottom line.

Go in peace my brother and serve the King with joy and gladness. Amen.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    I ain't got no quarrels with you g, I'm in peace..

So he doesn't see the oppression and atrocities done to AAs... Is that what you're saying?(don't let me put words in your mouth).. You do know that's not gonna help your cause today....

Again, If he hypothetically did his ministry in this era, would he sympathize with African Americans, who obviously come in all shades? Or do you disagree that we are the oppressed and the poor of this nation?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I ain't got no quarrels with you g, I'm in peace..

So he doesn't see the oppression and atrocities done to AAs... Is that what you're saying?(don't let me put words in your mouth).. You do know that's not gonna help your cause today....

Again, If he hypothetically did his ministry in this era, would he sympathize with African Americans, who obviously come in all shades? Or do you disagree that we are the oppressed and the poor of this nation?

1. Oppression and atrocities aren't limited to just African Americans
    2. Oppression and atrocities encompass every tribe, kindred, nation, and tongue.
    3. It affects all because sin is the source of all that is wrong in this world
    4. Of course ? sees all oppression and atrocities.
    5. And ? has sent the remedy for all oppression and atrocities.
    6. The remedy is the Son of ? , Yeshua Ha Mashiach.
    7. That remedy isn't limited to a certain ethnic group, no matter how hard that certain ethnic group has had it on planet earth. Rather the way to eternal life is open for whosoever will hear and whosoever will come.
    8. The question that everybody who has ever lived is what will you do with Jesus Christ?
    9. Will He be your LORD or will He be your judge?
    10. How you answer that question will determine your eternal destiny.

Amen.

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    The church ladies weep when they hear ya man speak
    They say they see ? in me, but I'm in the streets
    They ask me why I'm rapping, tell me I'm called to preach
    I smile, I kiss 'em on they honey brown cheeks
    I tell 'em ? bless 'em and they concern for me
    But you can never walk on water if you still fear the sea
    If Jesus came back, Mother, where you think he'd be?
    Probably in these streets with me

Killer Mike the underground goat
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt read..

but if jesus was a real person and he really gave enough of a ? to come back what ? fail to realize was jesus was a real ? ..

he would be in the streets wit the hustlas.. gangstas.. PimPs and prostitutes talkin bad about muthafuckas in church on sunday and clockin in to they "nice jobs" mon-fri..

people tend to forget he got killed for speakin against the system..

if jesus comes back im buyin gallons of water for him to turn into vodka and we go get at ? .. he'd be the perfect wing man! lol

Shiiiiit he was posted up with the hoes and broke ass dudes back then! Is it not hoes and broke ass dudes who influenced and created gangsta rap in the first place?

I went to Israel about 5 years back. In Jerusalem I placed my hands on his tomb. Maybe a day or two later I took an edible and passed the ? out. Later that night I had a dream:

Bunch of people sitting around in a room discussing Jesus and his message in a very academic, almost clinical way.

All of a sudden this short, bald dude with a black Nike tracksuit jumps up hella heated. With a thick Israeli accent dude said

"You keep talking about me but I'm standing right here and you don't know it."

Modern Israeli Jesus proceeded to walk the ? out the room. I woke up after like holy ?

Real talk and that was a dream some call it a revelation man.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He'd be the closest thing to Pac since Pac
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options