Video: NYC man films NYPD pigs to make sure they're doing their jobs properly during a traffic stop.

Options

Comments

• Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boldly taking advantage of a situation because you know if he turns around, beats your ass, and arrest you, is childish. Its like the guy who calls comcast and screams at a stranger to get what he wants, and then hangs up thinking hes a bad ass.

As was stated before, you have to show this type of restraint as a teacher, but its also childish behavior. Childish behavior you would experience as a teacher, from elementary to high school.

I laughed at it a little. I aint gonna lie, but it was rude and ignorant still. At this time, in this country, the last thing we need are more videos circulating of black men being ignorant to officers because they got their feelings hurt (he got mad at the cop because he said he didnt have anything better to do than record), or just cause.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Man.. That could have went a whole other way if the cop didn't have restraint.. No need to try to exxasterbate (sp) the situation with insults..

Wrong, if he did then he'd be breaking the law. Disrespecting someone is not a crime. Berating someone is not a crime. If you words can make you come out of your character then you shouldn't have that profession.

I understand where you coming from.. But I disagree.. What did he accomplish by talking ? to that cop outside of getting a bunch of likes on social media?.. The next cop might not be so forgiving.. And the wild ? is.. He will get away with it.. ? will be on that same social media talkin about some RIP then a few weeks later life will go on..

At the bolded, nothing. And I'm pretty sure that's all it was for. But disrespect doesn't mean you can overstep your bounds. If words can propel you to do something that's wrong and you are willing to do it anyway then you shouldn't be in a job where you have to interact with people. Self control
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "theres a bunch of minorities here" - cop
    "you aint no minority" - camera man
    "what am i" - cop
    "you a ? " - camera man

hd9codzp8y2z.gif

That ? ethered the human race with that one. lol
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can do without all the talking tho
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    wild disrespectful
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

You wouldn't.

talking ? like that to black cops who aren't doing anything wrong isn't what we need.... I'm in NY you're in NY so don't talk no ? because you can see me
    Word?

Come to Brooklyn then, tough guy. I'm in Crown Heights. I'll meet at Brower Park or alongside Eastern Parkway. I'll also bring two pairs of boxing gloves if you feel THAT ? froggy.

Don't test me, dude.

Oh ? I might record this fade.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

You wouldn't.

talking ? like that to black cops who aren't doing anything wrong isn't what we need.... I'm in NY you're in NY so don't talk no ? because you can see me
    Word?

Come to Brooklyn then, tough guy. I'm in Crown Heights. I'll meet at Brower Park or alongside Eastern Parkway. I'll also bring two pairs of boxing gloves if you feel THAT ? froggy.

Don't test me, dude.

Oh ? I might record this fade.

Let's make this happen. I'll be the ? ref.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    yeah i don't cosign this

You wouldn't.

Word?

Don't test me, dude.

I'll be there BUT on Thursday i have ? to do this weekend... i only black eyes on weekdays
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's wait until the facts come out.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i don't cosign this

You wouldn't.

Word?

Don't test me, dude.
    yeah i don't cosign this

You wouldn't.

Word?

Don't test me, dude.

I'll be there BUT on Thursday i have ? to do this weekend... i only black eyes on weekdays

Anyone available to record this?

@NYPosters stand up.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    yeah i don't cosign this

You wouldn't.

Word?

Don't test me, dude.
    yeah i don't cosign this

You wouldn't.

Word?

Don't test me, dude.

Anyone available to record this?

@NYPosters stand up.

Where at in Crown Heights? I can clear my schedule for Thursday evening.
  • Magicjohnson
    Magicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Id prolly bomb on all NY people

Had a coworker from brooklyn n he kept reminding us hes from new york

DAWG WE DONT GIVE A ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hilarious

But the delusion and hypocrisy continues
    Lol @ "nothing wrong wirh this". Aight then where yall videos cussin out cops ? You won't make one bc you don't wanna get hemmed up. Period. And that does not make you a ? , ? , or whatever online ready ? there is

What does make you a ? if you continue to talk tough online about how much you hate cops, clown those who speak logically, but you yourself won't do ? either
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Hilarious

Lol @ "nothing wrong wirh this". Aight then where yall videos cussin out cops ? You won't make one bc you don't wanna get hemmed up. Period. And that does not make you a ? , ? , or whatever online ready ? there is

What does make you a ? if you continue to talk tough online about how much you hate cops, clown those who speak logically, but you yourself won't do ? either

"nothing wrong with this" =/= "everybody should be doing this"
  • S2J
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Hilarious

Say that out loud. Quietly to yourself, no ? . Just read it back to yourself
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Man.. That could have went a whole other way if the cop didn't have restraint.. No need to try to exxasterbate (sp) the situation with insults..

honestly i got more of a "? " vibe than a "restraint" one from that officer lol

this remind me of those videos where somebody messing with a wild animal......like ok you got away with it THIS time but.......keep that ? up and you gon wind up like Grizzly Man or Steve Irwin
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not from NY, I just live here now. Don't matter. Disrespect simply won't be tolerated. So you give me a date that you're free if you feel that raw about it, and I'll come to you. MTA goes everywhere, B.

As far the video, yeah; cameraman popped off at the mouth, but the cop can't do ? about that. Stand there and take it.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious

"There's nothing wrong with becoming a doctor" = "Everybody should become a doctor" ?
  • S2J
    Options
    Hilarious

"There's nothing wrong with becoming a doctor" = "Everybody should become a doctor" ?

My ? don't insult my intelligence. We're talking about that specific comnent

"Nothing wrong with this". Ok, so would you tell that to your son? Given the climate of police fuckery we live in, would you advise your child to talk any type of way to a cop when they are of age?

tumblr_m1vrtcZcP21qa44bco1_r2_250.gif

You wouldn't. And i'd appreciate it if you dont blatantly lie and reply insinuating otherwise.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect example of ? not paying attention. The man clearly says he heard the cop talking ? about him first. He can say what he wants to that cop. Maybe the pigs are right when they say "let the evidence unfold" cause a bunch of ? in here condemned that man for standing up for himself like a real ? should.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint een know u could talk to cops like this and not get ? up
    I seen pigs get at ? for less
    ? bless camera phones i guess, cause legal or illegal this ? aint fly in my day