Terrorist Attack In France: 80 Dead So Far

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Yall do this religion stuff in every death related thread?

It's like the eulogy. The eulogy isn't for the dead, but for the living. Amen.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    aight im ready for world peace, what's step one?

go back to Europe, tell the world you're sorry, you won't do it again.

or we put you all in slavery, that'll work too

aight try it pls good luck
    we can't have world peace with blacc hebrews and kkk type of ppl, first we gotta eliminate yall

Is not our disdain for caucasians a response to the atrocities? Yall made enemies of every race on this earth, ? , yall gotta go

when are you going to attack us mighty ic blacc hebrew warrior?
    oh i see never aight then ?

Is what he's saying false though?

yea it's false, blacc hebrew israelites are fools or liars
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all I love ? too, but can we get back on topic? Any updates to this ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    JUDGING but the fact that we replaced neanderthal as the dominant predator on this planet i highly doubt that they were more violent than we humans.

But but but but what about Adam and Eve and talking snakes?

What about them??? it was never meant to be taken as a literal story

Oooooh, so we get to pick and choose what's real and what's fake even thoughthat story came from pygmies in Africa way before the bible existed. ? clown.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are either hot or cold. There is no in between. If you are one way online but another way offline, well you are a hypocrite. And ? says He will surprise all the hypocrites by vomiting them out of His mouth on the day of trouble and desolation.

Oh but if you studied the Bible, instead of ridiculing it, you would know that.

Amen.

First of all, who are you directing that at? All the people you believe need ? or someone specific. Two if it's towards me, again, you have deflected. Anytime anyone asks you for more, you dodge answering and throw out more scripture. I realize there is a verse for everything, and many times the bible says it best, but you're inability to expound on verses, to me, shows you only know how to regurgitate it, not understand it.

If the shoe fits....well

jay-z-6.w529.h352.gif

But it doesn't, but you only hear what you want to hear to further your own personal convictions.

I can only go by what comes out of your mouth. For out the heart proceed the issues of life. I love you though and Yeshua loves you too! Amen.

Oh so since people don't spout like you they must not* believe like you, got it.

Well when you go around mocking Yeshua, mocking the Bible, and mocking the Saints; well it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you are against ? , you are against His word, and you are against His people. Amen.

Like I said, if they don't walk and talk like you, they must be heathens. Your'e the only one doing it right on here, unless they walk and talk like you. You think you got the golden info and scoop from ? , got it all figured out, so deep in your own ? you can't see anything.

No true disciple of Jesus Christ is going to mock the Bible.
    No true disciple of Jesus Christ is going to mock Jesus Christ.
    No true disciple of Jesus Christ is going to mock the brethren.

Rather a true disciple of Jesus Christ is going to speak the truth in love while loving the brethren. Our love is even extended toward our enemies. Amen.

Where is the love BA?

Thus the true disciples of Jesus Christ will know the brethren by the fruit they bear. That is why we must examine ourselves daily to see if we are in the faith. Hence why I call a ? a ? for I only wants the best for you and that is Jesus Christ our LORD. Amen

You're blind DoU but believe you can see. You believe all these fancy things about yourself but it is merely a puffed up delusion. You yourself have made yourself into something, not ? . You do not display humility or meekness, you make a mockery of the wisdom of the bible with your superficial displays you portray here. I feel more bad for than someone who has not "found" ? .
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    JUDGING but the fact that we replaced neanderthal as the dominant predator on this planet i highly doubt that they were more violent than we humans.

But but but but what about Adam and Eve and talking snakes?

What about them??? it was never meant to be taken as a literal story

Oooooh, so we get to pick and choose what's real and what's fake even thoughthat story came from pygmies in Africa way before the bible existed. ? clown.

Actually we don't get to pick and choose there is a system of interpretation.

And you can take all that anger and ? yourself with it you ? fraud
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Accept Yeshua Ha Mashiach as your Lord and Savior.

For there will be no peace until the prince of peace returns with power and great glory!

Amen.

accept Yeshua as Lord and savior like how though

This is a repost from back in the day, nobody but maybe @Vibe might remember this.
    What is the saving grace of jesus?

"Forgive them, they know not what they do."

When do you not know what you do?

When you are ignorant.

When are you are ignorant?

When you are 'asleep'.

When are you asleep?

When you are not aware.

What is your salvation?

A process of being restored.

How are you being restored?

By returning you to a previous condition.

How do you return to a previous condition?

By the undoing of your errs/sins.

How do you undo your errs/sins?

By taking heed unto thyself.

How do you take heed unto thyself?

By becoming aware!

What does name's sake mean? Does it mean the name jesus? No, it makes no sense that you'd be saved for believing on a name and serves no purpose(except for superficially). A name's sake is "used to characterize a person, place, thing, quality, action, state, or idea that is called after, or named out of regard to, another"

Notice the: idea, quality or state. It is not actually the name, but the following of his idea, quality and state that you will be hated for.

What was his idea? Forgiveness. What was his quality? Awareness. What was his state? Sinless.

And if you endure(undergo without giving up, to continue in the same mode) this until the end, ye shall be saved.

What are you saved from if you endureth this condition of being until the end?

You are saved from a life wasted away in ignorance, err/sin and judgement.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ? like this happen when logic and reason doesn't run your life. Atheism >>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • zzombie
    Options
    @biblicalAtheist maybe it would help if you actually spelled out exactly what you believe because you are confusing as ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    @biblicalAtheist maybe it would help if you actually spelled out exactly what you believe because you are confusing as ? .

I believe in ? . There I said, spelled it out, literally haha, happy? What more is there to say. I realize you want me to define myself with a label to make it easier to categorize me, but labels and categories are inherently ways to divide things.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not ringing a bell..

my post?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    not ringing a bell..

my post?

No, I just figured you might recall it since we were both big R&R posters.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are either hot or cold. There is no in between. If you are one way online but another way offline, well you are a hypocrite. And ? says He will surprise all the hypocrites by vomiting them out of His mouth on the day of trouble and desolation.

Amen.

First of all, who are you directing that at? All the people you believe need ? or someone specific. Two if it's towards me, again, you have deflected. Anytime anyone asks you for more, you dodge answering and throw out more scripture. I realize there is a verse for everything, and many times the bible says it best, but you're inability to expound on verses, to me, shows you only know how to regurgitate it, not understand it.

If the shoe fits....well

jay-z-6.w529.h352.gif

But it doesn't, but you only hear what you want to hear to further your own personal convictions.

I can only go by what comes out of your mouth. For out the heart proceed the issues of life. I love you though and Yeshua loves you too! Amen.

Oh so since people don't spout like you they must not* believe like you, got it.

Well when you go around mocking Yeshua, mocking the Bible, and mocking the Saints; well it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you are against ? , you are against His word, and you are against His people. Amen.

Like I said, if they don't walk and talk like you, they must be heathens. Your'e the only one doing it right on here, unless they walk and talk like you. You think you got the golden info and scoop from ? , got it all figured out, so deep in your own ? you can't see anything.

Rather a true disciple of Jesus Christ is going to speak the truth in love while loving the brethren. Our love is even extended toward our enemies. Amen.

Where is the love BA?

Thus the true disciples of Jesus Christ will know the brethren by the fruit they bear. That is why we must examine ourselves daily to see if we are in the faith. Hence why I call a ? a ? for I only wants the best for you and that is Jesus Christ our LORD. Amen

You're blind DoU but believe you can see. You believe all these fancy things about yourself but it is merely a puffed up delusion. You yourself have made yourself into something, not ? . You do not display humility or meekness, you make a mockery of the wisdom of the bible with your superficial displays you portray here. I feel more bad for than someone who has not "found" ? .

damn that's pretty harsh tho
    i feel like dude really believes he does something good by preaching, and it's not only on here also outside.
    sure it can be annoying if it's in every other thread but ionno who are we to say it's not good.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Amen.

If the shoe fits....well

jay-z-6.w529.h352.gif

Where is the love BA?

damn that's pretty harsh tho
    i feel like dude really believes he does something good by preaching, and it's not only on here also outside.
    sure it can be annoying if it's in every other thread but ionno who are we to say it's not good.

He preaches what people can read for themselves and he walks away feeling good about himself like he has done sort of godly cause, I see it as an insult to ? , which of course would allow me to say it's not good. He's merely a walking talking bible, with little depth understanding of scripture, unless of course he does hold deeper understanding but chooses not to share it, which makes him selfish and a condemner of souls to hell.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall let this admitted troll come in and derail a rather important thread.
  • zzombie
    Options

I believe in ? . There I said, spelled it out, literally haha, happy? What more is there to say. I realize you want me to define myself with a label to make it easier to categorize me, but labels and categories are inherently ways to divide things.

YOU are so frustrating... what he wants to know is if you believe the person called Jesus Christ died for your sin rose from "death" and is your personal lord and Savior
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

YOU are so frustrating... what he wants to know is if you believe the person called Jesus Christ died for your sin rose from "death" and is your personal lord and Savior

Jesus sacrificed himself to save the world, something we should all do, but rather, we sacrifice the world to save ourselves. The words you use are a trap, a way to label, categorize and segregate people, it creates an us versus them problem, one of which I do not like to encourage.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
  • zzombie
    Options

Jesus sacrificed himself to save the world, something we should all do, but rather, we sacrifice the world to save ourselves. The words you use are a trap, a way to label, categorize and segregate people, it creates an us versus them problem, one of which I do not like to encourage.

YOU still haven't directly answered the question?? There is no trap... and sorry you can't have it both ways. People are already divided the goat are separated from the sheep.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2016
    Options

For there will be no peace until the prince of peace returns with power and great glory!

Amen.

This is a repost from back in the day, nobody but maybe @Vibe might remember this.

When you are ignorant.

When you are 'asleep'.

When are you asleep?

When you are not aware.

What is your salvation?

By becoming aware!

What does name's sake mean? Does it mean the name jesus? No, it makes no sense that you'd be saved for believing on a name and serves no purpose(except for superficially). A name's sake is "used to characterize a person, place, thing, quality, action, state, or idea that is called after, or named out of regard to, another"

Notice the: idea, quality or state. It is not actually the name, but the following of his idea, quality and state that you will be hated for.

What was his idea? Forgiveness. What was his quality? Awareness. What was his state? Sinless.

And if you endure(undergo without giving up, to continue in the same mode) this until the end, ye shall be saved.

Apostate! You are beguiling unstable souls with your doctrine from hell!

You are saved by the name and in the name of Jesus Christ. You saying otherwise is blasphemy!

The scriptures clearly tell us how we are saved by the name and in the name of Jesus Christ. Stop your lying @BiblicalAtheist You are going against what the Bible teaches and causing others to stumble!

Woe unto you if you cause others to stumble by lying in the name of Jesus Christ.
    Woe unto you if you cause others to stumble by adding to the word of ? !
    Woe unto you if you cause others to stumble by taking away from the word of ? !

Yes WOE unto you and your deceitful tongue!

REPENT!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

YOU still haven't directly answered the question?? There is no trap... and sorry you can't have it both ways. People are already divided the goat are separated from the sheep.

By way of religion roflolol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Amen.

When you are ignorant.

When you are 'asleep'.

When are you asleep?

When you are not aware.

What is your salvation?

By becoming aware!

You are saved by the name and in the name of Jesus Christ. You saying otherwise is blasphemy!

The scriptures clearly tell us how we are saved by the name and in the name of Jesus Christ. Stop your lying @BiblicalAtheist You are going against what the Bible teaches and causing others to stumble!

Woe unto you if you cause others to stumble by lying in the name of Jesus Christ.

Okay literal man. Your literalism will be the death of you and millions of others who follow that path.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2016
    Options

Amen.

When you are ignorant.

When you are 'asleep'.

When are you asleep?

When you are not aware.

What is your salvation?

By becoming aware!

Okay literal man. Your literalism will be the death of you and millions of others who follow that path.

I serve a literal ?
    Who literally became a Man
    Who literally lived a perfect and sinless life
    Who literally layed down His life
    Who literally died on a cross
    Who literally was buried in a borrowed tomb
    Who literally rose from the dead on the 3rd day
    Who literally ascended back to heaven
    Who literally sent the Holy Spirit to dwell in all who call upon His name
    Who will literally come again to rule forever on this earth!

YES, YOU BETTER BELIEVE I WILL LITERALLY CALL UPON HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss me with your apostasy!
    You are a heretic!
    Repent!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Amen.

When you are ignorant.

When you are 'asleep'.

When are you asleep?

When you are not aware.

What is your salvation?

By becoming aware!

I serve a literal ?
    Who literally became a Man
    Who literally lived a perfect and sinless life
    Who literally layed down His life
    Who literally died on a cross
    Who literally was buried in a borrowed tomb
    Who literally rose from the dead on the 3rd day
    Who literally ascended back to heaven
    Who literally sent the Holy Spirit to dwell in all who call upon His name
    Who will literally come again to rule forever on this earth!

YES, YOU BETTER BELIEVE I WILL LITERALLY CALL UPON HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss me with your apostasy!
    You are a heretic!
    Repent!
    Miss me with your superficial scripture.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    You will not fool me with your double talk @BiblicalAtheist

I see your fruit and it's rotten.

Saying that you don't have to call upon the name of Jesus?

You are a HERETIC!!!!!!!!!!